I fucking hate America and Americans

I fucking hate America and Americans.
The stupidity and ignorance is insane.
Politically speaking they have no idea how the world works, the average American knows Extremely limited about physics, astronomy, biology or any actual important subject.
What made you guys so fucked up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RDrfE9I8_hs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what bout us china touch my little dangler and tell me you love me

go away insectoid

shill pls

Hope you have fun re-writing your own actual history because the women and blacks control you all

the word your looking for is liberals/communists

they are just jewish slaves

I'm not Chinese, I'm a European (Scandinavian) currently working in China due to business

Canadians are much worse, trust me.

>america

Considering what we vote for here in Europe I can't chime in and tell you you're right

At least you guys aren't as obnoxious and loud as America.

how's china?

Well part of it could be because you are close to America

Quite easy going. People tend to be respectful, there is no fat fuck Americans, I'm pretty much a millionaire here, since I already earn a lot (more than the fucked Americans).
The internet is limited but a VPN can bypass so quite nice

Yes we're on average quite ignorant, oddly enough if you watch old American movies you'll find much more intelligent dialogue and common sense then watching any modern American media.
This country has had a dumbing down over the years and many people resent intellectual conversation because they think it's "gay" or "nerdy".
It's sad, but at least white americans are the most conservative Anglos and you eurofucks used to hate on us for that before you guys found out that shitskins really fuck things up.

"We" keep your Swedish degenerat sjws away from Denmark and Norway

The average person anywhere knows almost nothing about anything. Humans just suck in general.

Americans are near the top of the list in terms of average non-shittiness, actually. But you have to travel the world for a while and realize how most of it is just an unending chain of shitholes full of dipshits before you'll realize that.

public schooling

>White Americans
You guys all come from Europe.. the country is one of the youngest in the world...
Your "traditions" are not fucking traditions... Your country try isn't old enough to have that shit

Maybe, canadians are basically effeminate americans. They are just as stupid but gayer and more inbred. I can't fucking stand it here. So many people here need to be gassed.

AMERICANS SO STEWPID, CHINA NUMBA WON, WE HAX AMERICANS SERVERS CAUSE AMERICANS SO STUPID, WE BUY OUR GAME KEYS REAL CHEAP FROM INTERNET CAFES WHO GET DEALS ON BULK KEYS SO WE CAN PLAY AFTER GETTING BANNED FOR CHEATING, CHINA NUMBA WON

I have traveled to Japan, China, Russia, America, Spain, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Germany, Switzerland, Belgium and more. I travel a lot, and so far the Americans are by far the worst

> there is no fat fuck Americans
The only criteria you care about
> I'm pretty much a millionaire here
Yes, because the life people are able to lead in China is generally shit -- which to you somehow makes it better than America
> The internet is limited but a VPN can bypass
and then...
> so quite nice

Everything about the place you're in is substandard -- but as long as there are no "fat fuck" Americans you're happy with it.

You are just full of directionless anger over things that don't affect your life. Get a grip.

This is not way to live life.

Stop hiding your country, and if you would bother to read the thread, you'd know I'm not Chinese, I'm only here due to business

The world in your dream. It is a bad one you create for yourself. You will never find a worthy challenge and happiness there.

Try more introspection.
I wish you luck!

Why put traditions in quotations if I never talked about them? Didn't really give a response lol.

This Thread Brought To You By The Communist Party of China and the Central China TeleVision Run By Glorious “Maower”!

I fucking hate China and Chinese.
The stupidity and ignorance is insane.
Politically speaking they have no idea how the world works, the average American knows Extremely limited about physics, astronomy, biology or any actual important subject.
What made you guys so fucked up?

Of course not. I could go in to details about why the history is more interesting than Americas. And I earn the equivalent of 205.000$, meaning Yes I earn more than the average person, not just in China. Viewing the progress in economies and general living standards are quite nice too. Now I can't say much more about it, since I live in a 5 star hotel here, being unable to visit much of the country. But the few places I have been so far has been nice

I agree. It's the kikes.

Just hope they don't do the same to your country. They will - if you let them.

(Commie)

Read the thread. I'm Scandinavian, not Chinese.

>being this jealous

Because the country got "founded" in 1776. Most traditions are more than 700 years old in Europe...

>YES GOY! AMERITARDS ARE DUMB! HATE YOUR SELF AMERISHITS, CAUSE EVERY OTHER PLACE IS BETTER! NOW YOU SHOULD ACCEPT MIGRANTS TO MAKE IT BETTER!

Reminder that America Hate without any real claims is just a psy-op for white Americans to hate themselves.

Season this thread real good boys.

Also you forgot to remove
>the average American knows Extremely limited about physics, astronomy, biology or any actual important subject.

arigatou (don't have fonts installed)

We do have a lot of stupid people, or at least people who have grown complacent. The issue is not that we are fat or stupid, but that from cradle to grave we are commodities in our jobs, lives and in seeking out escape we allow ourselves to be dumb and cowardly.

Read the thread you cuck, bit Chinese

cry more faggot

Not Chinese*

Intelligent response from an intelligent American

What do you even mean... I have traveled more and experienced more than you...

>chinese culture
I was honestly suprised they actually helped her instead of eating the baby

>five second rule, now he has to live.

Don't you have a dog to eat or a sidewalk to fall through?

Stop hiding your country. And I think China is a shit hole too, no doubt..

Read the thread, not Chinese..

>Americans have no culture

Is drivers ed required in china? City intersections are basically butcher shops.

18 billion

Sorry you feel that way Chang. Better get back to work on my iPhone though. Don't want to miss your mercury-tainted noodle rations.

Depends on which cities. Most is quite insane.

so you're a european that doesn't like America. how unique! get in line bub

Read thread, no Chinese. I earn 205.000$ a year but sure. Ignorant American gives his view

You are European... Your country is 241 years old. Chances are you aren't even one of the original Americans who went there at first, but only left because you where too poor to stay in Europe so had to leave for America

You keep mentioning how our country is new like it is an insult.

Chinaman silly. Chinese citizen tourists are the scourage of the earth. Easy to call draw generalizations, just like how you eat dogs and put pee pee in my coke while wearing a rice patty hat with buck teeth and squinty eyes. Chinks are alright except for all the passive aggressive shit they do.

no we are le 56% mongrel nation. get your memes right.

>baaaaaaaaaaaaw
kill yourself

Sure thing Chang.

If you had the attention span to read the article you showed, you'd know that the headline is "clickbait" and that's now what's happening... And I mention it because you all keep forgetting that who you trash talk is your old living space. And in regards traditions they aren't old compared to the rest of the world

How much pussy did you lose to an American? Be honest.

you think this shit just came from nowhere? America was founded on English common law and western civilization.

I'm guessing English isn't your 3rd language.

Read thread, not Chinese

Zero. What.. how does that even make sense?

Shut up chink. Go back to bitching about how your small dick can't get you laid despite how much money you have.

I am from Europe Scandinavia you fat fuck.. I know what you are.. you left 241 years ago stop thinking America is special

It explains your inferiority complex when surrounded by Americans.

Americans are now just a different kind of barbarian, infantilized, uncultured, ignorant and utopian.

I'm Scandinavian... I speak my native language, Norwegian, English and German..
You barely speak English

Scandinavians have bigger dicks and earn more than Americans you dumb fuck

why are you so mad?

No you barely speak English.
The fact that you made this your #1 comeback means it is statistically unlikely anyone pays you over $60k/year.

Did you drop out of school? Do you know how the world looks? We are not surrouded by america, nor' Americans

This thread is lolzy as fuck

Cry more faggot
Kiss my Empire

Ah! Name calling. Who was she? Was it a girl you met in China? Was she hot and now you see her every night with your American roommate?

>I'm Scandinavian

intelligence response, Lars

Yet you choose to be disturbed by them. What happened in your past? Was she the love of your life?

How degenerat are you?
I speak fluently English, but I could not give less of a fuck when it comes to how to write grammatically correct on a thread made on Sup Forums which is read by a bunch of mad 13 years olds.. and why the fuck would the amount you earn depend on how well you speak English?

>claims we know nothing about how the world works or biology
>proceeds to invite millions of sandniggers in, not realizing that they will eventually become a majority and turn scandinavia into a shithole

I knew it, stupid yuropoor fell for the chyna hoax

Your 241 years old empire which owes more money than any other nation, whos history is literally getting re-written due to the black and women.. ok

how your Spanish studies?

>not posting the correct version

Are you a mad 13 year old?.... that lost his GF to an American?

Dude I've lived here all my life and I don't fucking know. It's a hot mess over here send .

I say we got bigger dicks and more money.. how is that related to a girl getting fucked by Tyrone?

>He thinks $205k is a lot.
kek

Gee whiz it's another high IQ European faggot with an America obsession

We don't, Sweden to

>I have traveled more and experienced more than you...
Yet you seem to lack even a modicum of wisdom. The fact that you would assert your experience at traveling as somehow authoritative is evidence of that. You sound like an idiot, blind progressive.

I also noticed you mentioned that you're making $200k+/year. Doesn't your faggot ass know everyone on Sup Forums makes at least $250k/yr. your a poorfag among us. We also all have 9 in penises. I would wager yours is only 8 in.

>tfw Chinese Sven sees an American.

Look at how much people on average earns a year.. some of us don't live in the basements of our mothers
I'm just tired of Americans loud and obnoxious autistic screaming

i thought it was just a larp, turns out op is actually a faggot, op actually butthurt lmao, picture of op btw

Shut up Chayna

youtube.com/watch?v=RDrfE9I8_hs

No.