The First Time Changes Everything

> Why is it that before Columbine, mass shootings hardly ever occured. Then after two knuckleheads blow away 12 of their class mates, all of a sudden the lunatics come put of the woodwork and are doing it on a yearly basis?

>Is the media to blame for the gun culture, and celebrity status that has surrounded mass shootings? What are the motives for It? Why does Hollywood go out of its way to glorify these things? I mean they even made a song and music video inspired by Columbine.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TyH65hS71uM

Is this part of the globalist plan?

This was the only organic mass shooting ever to happen.

there were plenty before it champ

lol no it wasn't there were lots of DOD connections and (((psychiatrists))) involved

The increase of shootings is a result of cultural disintegration. Many young alienated and socially atomized men are striking back against the clown world that the west has become.

Depression has skyrocketed, women are on endless amounts of literal crazy pills. Young men see no future and are going galt (neet). The omega loser are either killing themselves or going postal.

far out your retarded.

It's the psychotropic drugs. These drugs inhibit shit like empathy, stress and fear. For normal people, they just get slow. When you combine these drugs with someone predisposed for psychopathy, but not a true psycho, they no longer have a fear of death/arrest, no stress in blasting a bunch of fuckers and no empathy for those they kill. Plus they already fantasized about it so why not?

I'll tell you something in hopes you delete this gay fucking thread
mass murders have not increased in the past hundred years. the Bolsheviks have just learned they can now capitalise on them to further their agenda. they just beat a dead horse every time one happens so it just seems like they happen a lot more.

Did Columbine made trench coats more or less cool?

Same reason why there are car chases in LA all the time.

Is MKUltra used by Hollywood to influence people? For instance, some claim that Marylan Manson music made Eric And Dylan do it.

Plus look how music poisons the nigger community and glorifies ganglife

Because someone got to be on tv for the thing they did and others copycat it and eventually it snowballs into trannies sucking cocks in front of my 6yo daughter on main street

Times have changed, and so will I
>six million is the goal

>Why is it that before Columbine, mass shootings hardly ever occured.
NOT
EVEN
CLOSE
TO
TRUE.

why start such a stupid thread, just so everyone can tell you how untrue you statement is?

There was school shootings before, but the media I guess gave it another name. A school shooting before columbine was called "TCB" or "takin care of business". Basically the cops would be like "TCB in progress" and the media wouldn't care, because gunplay between youngsters was healthy. The battle of OK Corral involved literal teenagers and pre-teenagers, they just look old in the pictures and shit because people aged faster back then. You could be 20 and look hella old, for example. So then the liberal government comes along and starts hyping up this and that gun hysteria and school shooting, so naturally people will just go along with what the media says, because we all know the (((people))) on TV use electromagnetic pulses to reprogram our thoughts and memories, combined with sequential pattern flashing as a mnemonic device to reinforce the programming.

That's why.

Eric was on SSRIs

There were several school shootings in the years leading up to Columbine, they just didn't achieve the high score.

This is part of it. Violence is EXTREMELY pervasive in our culture, something that is relatively new in our history.

A scan of Europe reveals a different view of violence than you will find in the US. But once again their views of things like sexuality are vastly different than ours. Its mostly a holdover from our puritanical foundations coupled with frontier spirit which is what has made a genuine gun culture exist in america since the beginning. Meanwhile things like perverse sexual culture exist and are frequent in Europe especially France. You can see the effects of this what with all the white women fucking disgusting niggers like its going out of style.

The meme of "mkultra" is just that, a nonsensical meme.

What is actually happening is they are simply pushing a "monkey see monkey do" scenario on the people of america. Part of it has to do with the glorification of mass shooters and the play time they receive in the media, as well as the nigger culture that glorifies that behavior.

The other meme is "manson music made them do it" which is just categorically retarded. They were disturbed individuals disillusioned with endless Hollywood portrayals of violence and brutality.

But there is FAR more to it than that. People like to place the blame on stuff like video games and movies, but all evidence is that things like violent games actually provide a healthy outlet to aggression and violent tendencies. There is something else within our society that is causing otherwise normal people to completely divorce themselves from that social connection to other people and their culture at large.

One thing I would also point to is the MASSIVE and INSANE amount of SSRI's that alot of people are on these days. It has the awesome side effect of causing homicidal tendencies and because of the way they work, it also removes the ability to empathize with other people. There is something to be said for simple normalization though.

Wow that caught me off guard.

Oh really? Then fucking enlighten me you stupid Chinese cock sucker. Columbine may not have been the very first mass shooting, but after it occurred, the frequency of such attacks have risen.

Prove me wrong, bitch.

Lol so TV is making people go postal?

The legend technically went as such: Eric disrespected a Rothschild during a quake tournament, so Dylan was kidnapped and subjected to MKULTRA and actually convinced Eric's parents to get him to a psychiatrist and give him SSRIs. Being on SSRIs made Eric very open to suggestion, and Dylan along with some CIA shills and illuminati chemists had slipped Eric some custom made LSD to simulate the physics of quake, while the CIA made a greenscreen projection inside the school to resemble one of Eric's favorite Quake maps. Then they basically duped Eric into thinking that he was playing Quake the whole time.

The truth was on all the usenet boards back then

Yeah. Haven't you noticed a rise in school shootings and the decline of quality programming to happen at the same time? There's style to it, sure, but there's no "substance" to television. They replaced the substance part with all that stuff I wrote about.

It will all be in my upcoming book, "The Mysteries of Life as Explained By A Person Unaffected By Mind Control and Conditioning by the Alphabet Agencies As Well as a Global Kabal Hellbent On World Domination"

There is a half truth to this statement.

Indians, niggers, and sometimes just hyper crazy fucks would occasionally lose their shit and shoot some people.

The problem is, back in the day the US was substantially less populated and exponentially more cohesive.

Likewise, a shooting event would likely only be reported briefly in a local paper then quickly memory holed. The modern mass media has the ability to precipitate news to an insane degree to the point where the entire country can know about what was an otherwise freak isolated incident.

The other problem in looking at historical "mass shootings" is they rarely if ever had the same signature as the ones now that are super sensational. The first REAL one that kicked this whole deal off was the UT clocktower shooter. But before that nothing really comes to mind.

There is also the issue of mass shooting being defined as a 3+ victim event which means that gang violence widely constitutes the overwhelming majority of these events. Which means that al capone knocking off his competition is rated in the same box as paddock going for a high score etc...

So to reiterate there is some truth to what he is saying, people get shot in america, period. In fact, alot of people get shot in america, its just who we are
>be burger
>get shot

But he is being intellectually dishonest, the shooters of the past are not the shooters of today. Billy the kid blowing away a bunch of people is NOT adam "autismo" lanza shooting up an elementary school.

There is something else at play here.

That actually makes a lot of sense because the witnesses said that they were both acting like they were playing a video game, and completely disconnected with reality.

I deffinetly think all the technology causes an electromagnetic force and that does interact with us. I don't find it too far hard to believe that those forces can be manipulated into influencing us, especially since we put off our own force.

there's a small subculture of edgelord who idolize the columbine shooters and want to be like them

Anarchists blowing thousands of bombs up in the 1900's, union wars in the 10's, mafia in 20's, mass murderers in the 30's, ww2, start seeing a rash of serial killers in the 50's-60's, massive inner city violence in the 70's + days of rage and drug violence in the 70's-80's, 90's come along and 24 hr news cycle begins, suddenly they seem to be happening more often when really, the times since then are less violent. It's just your bias, the influx of news available to you.

Yep. Most people in the know we're aware of what took place. Internet wasn't like how it is now, where every fucking stupid dick can just log on and act like he knows everything, back then it took money and also enough knowledge to not only get online but to also figure out where the discussions took place. I got invited to the usenet boards when I was 16, I played in the chess tournament with this Armenian guy and we got to talking about political and religious beliefs and he handed me a piece of paper with instructions. He didn't say much because I thought it was his email or something, but later on I realized it was actually a guide on how to set up a rudimentary proxy and access a certain usenet. It took me about 3 days to figure out, but my old man was a big wheel down at IBM for more than a decade so I always had access to hardware, just no real purpose to use it since most people my age either didn't have a computer or didn't know how to use it.

Good Halloween costume.

Steven Paddock was an edge Lord and wanted to be like the columbine shooters?

But those were uncivilized times you dumb fag and a lot of that shit was unavoidable.

Ratings. MKUltra is being used by Network execs to make their bonuses
Not saying none of these shootings happened, but they did and the perpetrators were brainwashed nuts

even with the soundtrack, they still seem like idiots with guns. whats cool about gunning down a school.

That shooting was just classic Steve shenanigans

The world will be ready to know about Paddock in approximately 10 years. Maybe even more if the president doesn't increase governmental transparency soon. There have been a lot of credible ideas and theories, but unfortunately there can only be one.

What that is I can't really tell you. It's not like you would believe, anyway, so it doesn't matter. 100% of the speculation on Paddock that takes place here is all wrong.

Replace "Columbine" with "Charles Whitman" and then you have something.

Almost all of them have been on that shit. You never hear about it in the media because guess who sponsors the media. You never see investigations into drug companies because they dump shit tons of money toward politicians. Doctors won't come forward because they get kickbacks pushing the shit. The whole opioid epidemic shit being looked at right now will never implicate the pharmaceutical companies.

You are literally too stupid for this site, take your retarded as to reddit or infowars where you belong, you low IQ nigger

I don't know. Ask the Hollywood singer that wrote it. Why would Hollywood think it's cool?

Then you fucking tell us fag. I'm all ears.

Well Steven Paddock wasn't on anything, nor was Dylan Klebold. Their brains showed no signs of SSRIs

What about the texas clocktower shooting on AUG 1 1968.

How fucking stupid are you?

Stars and bars proving once again just how fucking worthless they really are.

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold did nothing wrong.

FUN FACT: Dylan wanted to back out of the plan because he actually had a date for the prom. Shit was finally going good for him. But Eric, a genuine sociopath, worked on him pretty much non-stop and manipulated him enough so that he felt he had to do it.
Imagine being that close to sex and not getting it. Ever. Because your jealous manlet buddy mind-controls you're his bitch.
I wonder of the two of them did gay shit together?

>while at the same time there have been only 3 real deaths? I mean real by the fact that they had family members speaking out about this and were genuinely distraught, literally only three people who could be accounted for? 50 isn't a real number.
I don't follow this shit, but this seem fucking ridiculous. Any burgers who follow your news think it is even remotely possible? (9/11 Was An Inside Job-types need not apply)

You stupid, worthless fucking canuck.

The only nonfalse flag?

You're just mad because most mass shooters are white.

The unabomber was a subject of mkultra back in his college days.

Then it's not a mass shooting you fucking idiot.

No. He wasn't. Unabomber was a legit revolutionary and he was fighting something back then what most of us don't comprehend even now.

Wouldn't doubt it.

The mentally psychotic white man can be traced down to beginning times when he first fucked his sister
Ever since then we have a white disease and we are working on getting rid of them but they see themselves as gods and clench their weapons in a crazy threatening way when needing to confront that it is them that’s the problem
They think it’s everyone else

Why did they do it?

We are in the Kali Yuga, school shootings are just a sign of the degradation

Steve did whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted to.

>And he did

Okay Tyrone.

MK Ultra.

Because they were bullied or the CIA brainwashed them.

The fuck is that hippie bullshit?

Steve "comp" paddock

room: COMPED
concert: COMPED
sushi: COMPED
rifle: COMP(ensate)D

lolwut.

The funny thing is that Eris Harris was one of those rare criminals who really was just an evil person who wanted to kill as many people as possible for fun and talked the suicidal Dylan into joining him. But the retarded MSM cast them as victims getting revenge on their bullies and made them counter culture celebrities for it. So now the mentally ill paranoid people who think the world is out to get them that have always existed are growing up hearing about that and think that's what they need to do too. Almost all these modern shooters have Columbine related material found after the fact.

You forgot

Whore:COMPED

It's because it was pure kino

He really was, there is proof of it. I like him and his book is very good but it doesn't change the facts.

But if Dylan was Just suicidal, why commit such a horrible crime?

Most mass shooters are niggers. Ite just ones at schools are more often white, and you know about them because they get big tv time. The nigger are doing it every day, so who cares about them

>Asian girlfriends at all, let alone dog eating gooks of the highest order.
NOT. EVEN. ONCE.

>Hitler Trips
Das ist Gut Mein herr.

Wtf Is that?

No. Niggers kill 1 or 2 people then get kill themselves. It happens very often, but it's not considered a mass shooting.

He was rich as fuck and he picked an old ass philipino bitch. Wtf?

Charles Whitman killed 16 ppl (Not Counting Himself and the Unborn Child) from an Tower at the University of Texas in 1966

I was on different SSRIs for a year and I never had any homicidal thoughts, but plenty of suicidal ones.
I mean I had them before and after too, but stronger and way more frequent on the SSRIs.
Anyway, even without homicidal thoughts induced by the meds I can definitely see how suicidal thoughts from the meds could lead to one finally acting on pre-existing homicidal thoughts. Or even advancing some general hatred to full on homicide.
i.e. if I'm gonna kill myself I may as well take some of my enemies with me. In an adult's mind enemies might be political or ideological opponents which doesn't seem quite as senseless, but in a teenager's mind it's not far fetched for enemies to be other students and teachers.

That and the SSRIs are supposed to give you energy and motivation to get over anxiety/depression. If the person already has homicidal thoughts but is too chicken to carry them out, suddenly they are given a drug that gives them the will and motivation to follow through on their thoughts.
They aren't exactly thorough with the examination either, you walk in and tell them you're depressed or whatever, they ask you some questions off a list and then start throwing different combos of pills at you. They ask if you have homicidal thoughts every visit, but I feel like if someone actually has homicidal thoughts they're probably just gonna lie and say no. For me it was hard admitting that I had even suicidal thoughts, and I was in my late 20s, not a teenager.

DOG. EATING. GOOK.
Can someone get me the video of the Australian Sheila where she's saying to the guy with the Asian Animal friend "You can't even get a real GIRLFRIEND, you're dating a gook!" and laughing at week beta bitch with an Asian animal friend who eats dogs?

BS faggot, they were Jewish. Dylan's nickname literally stood for Rabbi. Look into his parents defense contractor work.

this

Why the fuck did he do that?

I should also add that I would expect a teenager to be even more likely to lie about their true thoughts during a psych eval/visit.
An adult going to a psychiatrist usually means that the person is there of their own will and has a desire to change, but if it's a teenager they probably have no desire to be there in the first place.

I heard that during the shooting one victim called Dylan anti-Semitic and he said he was Jewish and apparently Eric looked at him like he was ready to shoot him

He was an Ex-Marine Sniper and had anger issues "violent impulses" that may or may not have be caused by his brain tumor which was later found in his autopsy.
He also was a Student at the Academy but was kicked out in 1963 due to bad grades.

In fairness they were the most badass mass shooters in history.

No one has shot us a school with such class before or since. I don’t know that it’s possible.

that's when the psyop was fully put into effect, or was most pushed on the masses.

>Is this part of the globalist plan?
lazy thread by a faggot

But that's execution, not intent. When you hold the gun sideways and don't use the sights it's hard to hit anything.

Eric Harris did nothing wrong

But everyone else was a faggot including that useless idiot Dylan kid that Eric drug along during columbine

COMIN AT YOU LIVE!!!

Fun fact goys: columbine was actually supposed to be mostly a bombing but the bombs failed

So what about the big bombs they tried to make?

they was pretty cool dudes,they lived the power fantasy of killing everyone they didnt like for an hour

i bet they felt like gods during columbine

What a load of horse shit

Is that picture from inside the actual school?
Is columbine even still around even as an abandoned ruin or has it been torn down?

I think it was fashion and media approval. Before columbine it was serial killers. You basically don't ever here about serial killers today. they don't seem to exist. They probably still do, but they are not the big news sensation any more - that is mass shooters.

It might also be the instant gratification thing that previous generations were more patient, methodical. Now the kids just want to burn out fast and get death by cop afterwards.

It's still there you braindead ape, learn to use search engines

Playboy publicly operated a CP ring in the 70s. Girls as young as 4 appeared in their european magazines. Brooke Shields appeared in Sugar 'n' Spice nude at age 10. Spread this info on Social Media and contact independent media.

We still have a ton of serial killers. It only makes local news. Theres active serial killers right now