twitter.com/AnonBabble

spoiler.net/spoiler/78.5-the-promised-neverland-chapter-5

>Text spoiler from yesterday said the new mama is a demon
>A nigga
WE WUZ DEMONS N SHIET

Is there any scans out

Was chapter 4 translated?

Yes it was

Aren't the Chinese or the Koreans scanlating this? It would be nice to get a look at the full chapter

Also is that baby new?

There a English scans coming out later

Down know bout baby can't find text spoilers

I love when they put niggers in manga. In D Gray man and Twin star exorcists, all niggers are evil and bad guys.

The pacing for the trio leaving the orphanage is quite slow and worrying

Wsj might axe it if it doesn't move on soon enough

>There a English scans coming out later

And by later you mean in 4 days right?

I was talking about early scans

Are you 12

Yuncomic might have them

But I don't know how to navigate the site

Since chapter 8 is the last chapter before it starts getting ranked I am guessing they are building up stuff for that specific chapter when the escape will most likely happen or begin

marumaru.in/

>The pacing for the trio leaving the orphanage is quite slow and worrying
This. Imagine if the whole manga is about this. Then when they finally leave, the manga ends

What do nips think about the manga

They don't have the chapter since it doesn't look like they are doing the series at all

They said it good but it shouldn't be part of wsj

I feel like they should move it to the monthly magazine with D gray man and the gay vampires instead

DGM has its own magazine with Kekkai Sensen

Oh right I forgot there was that problem with the author

>The baby turns out to be Emma's biological little sister

So is this new character sister Krone from the text spoilers yesterday?

Nothing happens: the chapter

Do you have a link to the text spoiler

>New antagonist is introduced
>They figured out their location in the world
>Nothing happens

You fell for the meme. Just ignore those faggots.

I don't have them, but the summary is
>the trio try to get a rough estimation of which country the farm is in based on the time the sun rises and sets and that they have 4 seasons
>they search their bodies for any surgical scars where a transmitter may have been planted but find none
>they assume their transmitter chips are from technoligy non-existant back in 2015
>Mama is suspicious it's the trio who learnt the truth and keeps them busy by forcing them to do chores all day
>New character who's most likely the Nigress in the spoiler pic is named Sister Krone, came to help Mama out at the orphanage
>chapter ends with Sister Krone's shadow forming the shiloeutte of a demon

I am so glad Norman's head is starting to look more normal

Asians are more racist than your average redneck living in the Bible belt

I remember watching an anime about some Japanese women visiting an American jail and the only black character was some stereotypical Leslie Jones looking nigress named "Big Mama"

Nah, muslims are the most racist people in the world

Are you sure?

Chinks are the most racist kind of asian.

Latin Americans aren't exactly fond of them either

What a lot of niggers fail to realize is that a bunch of groups hate them in general not just the evil white man

I guess you are right. The person who made that shitty picture is clearly the most racist out there. Probably a dirty greedy kike.

Isn't there an entire album of pics like this that Sup Forums made but making fun of "leftists" and "es-jay-dubbayas"

>introduce a black guy
>she is a demon antagonist
I guess there is also a black boy among the kids.

Depends on what you read.

Yes and as we can see here Leftists stole once again something from the right in order to use it against them and failed miserably.

It's actually a bit weird that Mama had been doing all the work alone until now. 37 children to deal with everyday is a bit much, especially with all the young ones.

Mamma and black lady looking buff as fuck here

How come mama was coded but was never food? Could it be she was too stupid that her brain was rejected and was forced to do this shitty job?

inb4 Mama and Sister Krone are revealed as half demon pillarmen

So I give it a month until it's canned. Any takers?

>Sup Forumstards create shitty mspaint drawings with the purpose to make fun of and trigger leftists
>leftists do the same making fun of Sup Forumstards
>Sup Forumstards triggered and hypocritical of their own shitty drawings used againts them
>"Haha those stupid lefty cucks always failed at memeing we sure showed them"
K

I'm optimistic: month and a half.

>Sup Forums getting triggered
>not just getting amused by the miserable attempt of leftists to trigger Sup Forumsacks
K

And just btw, Sup Forums didn't created those mspaint drawings to trigger leftists, but to show how hollow their political ideals and arguments are. You don't need so much effort to trigger someone who gets offended by reality itself.

Would you fags fuck off with your Sup Forums shit alredy?

You have a containment board for a reason.

So how much time has passed between the last chapter and this one? Mama looking at the tracking watch makes it look like no time has passed, but then does that mean she called for reinforcements as soon as she knew someone was poking around?

I seriously doubt that Sister Kuro showing up just something that was going to happen anyways but that reaction time seems a little too fast.

She knew somebody saw the other kid get taken away that same night. She just didn't know who it was.
In fact she knew it was two people because of the tracker, that's why immediately after she lets them know that she's watching, hoping to draw them out somehow.