If gaijin have such good taste why they cannot make good anime & manga

if gaijin have such good taste why they cannot make good anime & manga

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Three_Bogatyrs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>if gaijin have such good taste
Literally who says this?

i thought it's Sup Forums's consensus

The Nips have shit taste. It's well known by anyone who's watched more than a season of anime.

If it's not made in Japan, it's not anime or manga.

This means you too, South Koreans.

End your miserable life this right instant.

>MAL top anime
>gintama
>anikore top anime
>code geass

>gaijin have good taste

Code geass is number one on Sup Forums.

Because we are making KINO with normal people who are ubermensch by asian standards

code geass is way better than gintama though.

exactly.

Gintama is the top rated anime on MAL because there are about 3.5 billion episodes and series and if you drop them before watching enough of the series your vote doesn't count, so it's skewed towards people who like it being counted.
Anikore might have an equally shit rating system though , I suppose.

We have avatar, teen titans and the batman.

Everyone has shitty taste except for me.

Yeah, such a shame we don't get 40 seasons of Naruto each year, also looking forward to Elfen Lied 26 next Winter.

>MAL

As if you can cunt the vote of MAL users?

What is Avatar?
Nips wishes they could animate with that quality and fluidity.

Code Geass is fujoshit garbage. Gintama too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Three_Bogatyrs

More gurren lagann type stuff would be nice. Adventure shows with a conclusive ending. Not really a big fan of love live in contrast.

Avatar is the closest thing in recent memorie. Anyways is hard to produce "anime" on western country because animation works are just for harmless cartoon for kids or over offensive shows that have to curse in each sentence to be considered "mature", middle ground would be stuff like simpsons.

pfhahaha he still believe anime and manga are made in japan.
muh superior nipon race!!

simpsons has too much mature content too.

>watch the japanese trailer
>the make it look like a dramatic shounen pseudo-bromance anime

based nips

Yeah but it doenst go to extreme like showing balls (like south park) and cursing for the sake o cursing (all show that aired on MTV)

>Avatar
>RWBY
Anyway its just not economically viable if you can't pay your nip intern 100 yen a day for a 12 hour shift of animating.

did avatar really had a big impact on japan? i thought rwby had that impact because avatar was 'too western' for the japanese audience.

The Chinese are working on it.

Yandere?

Yep.

literally chinese cartoon

When is going to be aired?

>he doesn't know

I thought the va was going to be terrible but the pitch is not that bad

I love how the chinese language is so dumb they need subtitles for anything that's on TV.

I'm terrible at spoken languages. I very much prefer written.

anime are not some art, but an industry, if most of japanese want qt3.14 waifu and moe, they will get qt3.14 waifu and moe.

Only a minority of watchers want some things like Gundam, Code Geass, Psycho Pass etc...

Btw Wakfu was really cool, more than Avatar. But there are more money in european anime than in japanime ( for 26 episodes I mean).

Sasuga Cleytus.
It's not like China spoke plenty of different languages or something.
go back to your containment boards if you're this dumb

Westerners make good comics as well.