T
P

Doujinshi when?

did ken lose his own bowl?

Yukina's dad was in love with the Oni

>that jacket

OYAKATA SAMA

pls delusional yurifags go back to /u/

I want ken x yukina, just saying that screencap makes it look like muetta x yukina

>I'm on faculdade and cant watch it.
Fuck.

Why not threesome?

lewd

Great episode.

Gross.

Trying to deflect the focus because Yukina becomes a damsel in distress again and Muetta saved Yukna's ass.
Muetta did this to save Yukina's life who stumbled and fainted in the middle of the blizzard.
Yukinafags are hilarious, No wonder people hate yukinafufags, moefags and yurifags.

Why do you shipperfags have to ruin everything?

I think this whole show has slowly gotten much better since the halfway point.

>okay, I'm gonna put different kind of meats in a cage and catch an oni. Such a perfect plan, i'm sure they will fall for it
>Well, it didn't work. Of course, it's because onis eat human meat, so I'm gonna cut my arm even though I'm alone in the mountains. I'm sure nothing bad could ever happen.
>In the end, that oni is a nice guy, he doesn't even eat human meat, also there is that efidolg threat so I have to go back home and tell everyone about it. What, the weather is bad? Don't worry, I just have to hurry up and I'm sure I'll be fine!
No wonder Yukina is such a retard. She got too many genes from her father.

So What did we learn this episode?

A. Yukina's father died in a blizzard of all things.

B. Yukina isn't a clone, but a 1 in a 10,000,000,000 chance of having the same DNA structure of Yuki-hime's DNA.

C. Oni knows how to order stuff from Amason.

D. Refill somehow survived a point blank explosion that should have fried her to a crisp.

E. Snow is tortuous to clumsy girls (Like father like Daughter).

F. Two Naked girl under one blanket is hot as fuck.

Did I miss anything?

Yukinahime must be thinking that if she is a clone how come Yukina is the dumb one

>D. Refill somehow survived a point blank explosion that should have fried her to a crisp.
Do you mean Mirasa?

pig never wins da loli.

context is "oh hey we didn't plan for another person in the group, so you gotta sleep with me right?"
not a yurifag but that's hot.

Yeah, fuck me. Mirasa. I copied the wrong name from Wikipedia.

M-maybe Mozumi survived too then.
Maybe the explosion opened a way for him to get out.
There's still hope right?

so cute

kuromukuro.com/bluray_01.html

you're late

He was a splendid samurai.

No, but his chances of a threesome increased slightly.

Context is the old cold weather/hypothermia treatment - out of wet clothing, under the same blanket to share body heat. Efidolg finished assembling their gate device and started it up. The first effect is a drastic drop in temperature for the region causing snow. Yukina and Muetta were both caught outside at the time, and Muetta found Yukina passed out in the cold.

drama cd about life at yukina's house?

clone princess saves the day yet again.

the context is the same as always "oh hey Yukina becomes a damsel in distress again and a user saves Yukina's life". After that, it's how mentions (it's the old cold weather/hypothermia treatment - out of wet clothing, under the same blanket to share body heat).

yes

come the fuck on, there must be another way to make plot move on, like a branch fell on her head or a rock or whatever, she can't be always triping and falling like an actual retard.

how can she be so hot in any clothes she get?
you could cover her in shit and she would still be hot as fuck.

you really think he was going to fucking cut his arm? he was trolling the fucking oni.

unff china.

what's this guy story?

>Yukina is a damsel in distress
new version

I feel as though I'm watching an old western movie where every time someone sings a fight would break out.

That her father died in a blizzard surprised me, always just assumed it would be some vanguard Efy Dolg.
Shes so helpless its adorable.

>mfw I love one girl and there's two of them.

>side ties

what a slut

>>mfw I love one girl and there's two of them.
Yukihime is dead

>>side ties

it's very repetitive and boring

>B. Yukina isn't a clone, but a 1 in a 10,000,000,000 chance of having the same DNA structure of Yuki-hime's DNA.
please elaborate. this sound dumb as fuck

it's a case of atavism.

funny webm

it's gay

That was fast Japan.

Yukina's father didn't met with Oni until well AFTER she was born. So them coming up with a clone idea to help Ouma when the Efy Dolgh returned is out the window.

>replying to their own shitposting
that’s the autism limit!

Alto?

>now neither of us will be virgins

Are you alright valvrager-kun? It looks like you're having a new fanwank

>yukihime (kuromukuro) 2
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

mfw yukinafag and yurifag will believe this.

yep

How did she take her clothes off whilie still in handcuffs?

I've been wondering the exact same thing.
Must be some kind of advanced space tech.

anime magic

plot hole

Maybe she took them off and put them back on? She could have taken them off anytime she wanted to, but chose not to.

>damsel in distress
>stumbles and falls
Why does she Always do this?

I haven't watched since episode 16.

Does it get better?

That is just a funny gag from character.

Much better.
These last few episodes have been great.