Sup Forums is a pagan board

Reminder that despite what you have been misled to believe Sup Forums is not a Christian board it is a Pagan board as Paganism is the only 'religion' that is exclusively pro-white and has a white European origin. Christianity and atheism are both Jewish in origin and just be rejected by the thoughtful and self-aware white nationalist.

Hail victory!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?t=185s&v=0EiyuZwPKFQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Sup Forums is a pagan board
incorrect!
Sup Forums has been, is, and always will be a christian board.

;)

Stop creating division like a jew. Paganism is cool but most non larping whites that are having children are Christian.

HAIL ODIIIIN!!
XDDD VARG IS MY MASTER
WE NEED TO STOB THIS IMAGE FROM HAPPENING! DISGUSTING CHRISTIANS AMIRITE?

Christians and pagans must unite against their common enemy, the jew.
>inb4 dead kike on a stick
Why does the name Jesus Christ evoke such a violent response from the jew, second only to the name Adolf Hitler?

False. Sup Forums is pro-white.

Christians are the ones continuously making threads against atheism and Paganism - the only two spiritual philosophies which have a European origin.

Hail Gaia. I'm a pantheistic pagan.

Go away weirdos.

Sup Forums is monotheistic, but not the one you think

Christians are the pawns of Jews. The biggest supporter of Jews are Christians. and Christians teach that Jews are the chosen people of God and that Israel is a Jewish holy land that must be protected by the blood of the goyim.

To destroy Judaism we must first destroy Christianity which is a Jewish proxy religion. Jews are clever and invented Christianity for the goyim to control us. The idea that Christianity and Judaism are opposed is largely a deceptive illusion.

But they are opposed. Jews are the spiritual decedents of the pharisees. The very same people that Jesus called the synagogue of satan and beat them with a whip to get them to stop selling shit in the temple. To this day, if you even say the name "Jesus Christ" in Israel, you will get hebraic screeching for it. They cannot even bring themselves to say his name, referring to him instead as the nazarene.

Jews hate Christ. This is a fact. The fact that christians today have been cucked into loving israel is a product of masterful deception, christians ought to be the biggest jew haters around. After all, their messiah was murdered by the jews.

Pol is a pagan board.

THIS fuck divide and conquer jews

That's not history, that's romantic nonsense

>Right Wing Atheists
Is that the fucking Cerberus logo from Mass Effect?

Anyway I fucking hate when people associate my lack of a belief in any gods with being left leaning. I'd happily Crusade the fuck outta some mudslimes along side christfags

Paganism is idolatrous and immoral.

Agreed

This.
There is a reason for why the era of paganism is pre-history and not history. They may have been talented bone carvers, but apart from that nothing they did lasted. So who is to say that maybe they didn't create anything at all?

Fuck that. No one should tolerate heathens and unbelievers, they will do nothing but dilute the movement and force fracturing and infighting.

greeks,romans,egyptians ......
all major civilization of the world before the birth of christianity
just talented bone-carvers

>I'm 14 please ban me

I remembered that after I had posted my post.
But I suppose OP meant the "glorious pagan vikings" like on the picture. They pretty much travelled around and stole stuff from other people because they hardly ever made things themselves.

None of that matters, idiot. The Jews in control don't even care about the Torah you pathetic fucktard. They play pious when it suits them, victims whenever they can, and people of God always, and the Christcuck imbeciles like yourself fall into lockstep at their beck and call.

You can't deny it because it's literally fucking true. Nigger, Christians withheld PUBLIC FUNDS for HURRICANE VICTIMS in Texas unless they pledged to Israel and swore to never participate in the BDS movement.

You are an absolute fucking imbecile of the lowest order.

>The entirety of Scandinavian peoples were Viking raiders for their whole history
>That flag

Son, please, do something to help us all. Go into your kitchen, locate the nearest steak knife, and plunge it into your neck and rotate a few times.

Thank you so much.

Anyway, if you look at what people have a Thor's hammer pendant around their neck or stick decals saying "MY GOD IS ODIN" on their cars, you notice they're about as cringeworthy as fedora sporting atheists.

nigger, literally every single major denomination of christians has been wracked with pedophilia and homosexuality scandals. And your going to smirk and think we give a shit about some sort of retards with a cringey bumpersticker?

Put your head back up your asshole where it belongs.

Better yet, kill yourself as prescribed priorly.

Thank you so very much.

Except some of the most prominent pro white figures are pagans and paganism has always been intertwined in the movement.

>my ancestors did nothing because they had a different religion than mine

The point I said it's pre-history and not history is because Germans left no records whatsoever when they were still pagan. Not even Roman occupiers did. Writing literally only starts with Christian monks keeping records of births, marriages, properties etc.

>runes never existed
>Christians didn't destroy massive amounts of runic inscriptions in stone, wooden tablets, and leather
>that flag
>still lives even though his soul is long gone

Please, just END THE LIFE OF YOUR BODY. The soul has already moved on, there is no purpose to continue further!

My God is Zeus.

Zeus and Metis not Zeus and Poseidon, okay?
I will make an offering to Zeus.

m.youtube.com/watch?t=185s&v=0EiyuZwPKFQ

And Christianity came in prehistory. Just because they didn’t write anything down does not mean they didn’t achieve anything. You’re also neglecting runes, but I’ll take your argument.

Writing wasn’t very important until the latter Middle Ages. In fact, written sources are few for many different periods, IE Byzantine dark ages and post plague Scandinavia. Entire histories were also written down hundreds of years after they took place, not just the sagas but Irish annals and Saxo Grammaticus.

Most people for the entirety of history were illiterate, chances are you had illiterates in your family just a few generations ago.

As for prehistory, we have plenty from archaeology and linguistics.

>You’re also neglecting runes,
Sure, there are about a dozen places where they found runes. Not in Germany, but in Denmark. And many of them are "open to interpretation", i.e. it is debated what they mean. That's really not a written history.

>Stop creating division like a jew. Paganism is cool but most non larping whites that are having children are Christian.
You're larping for Jews you fucking moron. Christcucks are the only reason Jews exist and why we can't have a pagan thread.

Never forget that the Christians destroyed everything they could of pre-Christian history except for a what they thought they could use for their own benefit. For example, it's believed by a few prominent mythological scholars that Snorri injected a lot of Christian conveniences into his "retellings" of the Eddas which were likely not found in the originals. It's very likely Christians would preserve what they had to for the sake of cultural relevance, adaptation, and theft, and destroyed all the rest. Meaning, we owe it to a foreign Semitic religious invasion for the destruction of our people's histories at the most delicate time: before the era of mass produced books.

No you fucking idiot, you absolute fucking imbecile. Runic was a fully developed written language and there are inscriptions everywhere in Northern Europe all the way into the arctic circle, and we know they inscribed records on perishable materials like wood and leather, which would be difficult or impossible for us to find in any large numbers today, especially since the Christians destroyed as much of it as they could.

Why are you still alive?

If you say so...

Apart from the many Pajeets, I'm not at all surprised.

There is nothing to divide nigger. At best these threads will show xtians the error of their semitic ways and their desert deity, at worst it will make them come up with new ways to circumvent their globalist and anti white doctrines

fucking rekt.

also most faggots are atheist.

Christianity is the enemy of:
Degeneracy
Islam
Atheism
Marxism
Feminism

Be a Christian and Crusade against the Modern World.

who is "we" non white eyes

Sure. You have a preternatural anger towards God Almighty. You purposely use bullshit info in your debates that you know is silly, and after debating you, it gets clear that you have an out and out wrath towards God.

Some great believers we're formerly in your shoes. Your strength of heart is commendable, but your pride and wilful blindness is not.

Nice try kaffir, but Pol has been a Muslim board for years already