So what has Trump done to the press?

CNN, WSJ, the Jew York times, are all suddenly posting anti-Clinton / DNC stories now. We've known about this shit for well over a year, as all the info was released via wikileaks, and yet it was ALL IGNORED by the fucking leftist press.

Until now.

What happened? They sure as fuck aren't reporting this shit of their own accord, as none of them have the integrity to do so.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/43928003/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FBI probably about to actually hit her with something concrete and media is distancing themselves.

That would mean the FBI actually has to be doing its fucking job, and I doubt that.

nothing. If the press are agreeing with Trump, that means Trump has sucessfully been ((co-opted))

FBI is not a hive mind. It is split ideologically.

>Trump has sucessfully been ((co-opted))
Not when they're publishing shit against their leftist masters.

Regardless, it's not like they've been doing their job, and I don't see them starting to do so any time soon. They're as corrupt as congress.

They know it's over. They fought as hard as they could. Now they want to pretend they are honest before they go down with the ship.

>Now they want to pretend they are honest before they go down with the ship.

That seems to be the most probable, however, I don't believe they actually give a fuck, as they stop the pretense of being non-biased long, long ago.

Possible, or maybe the movers in the DNC hear that Clinton is planning on running in 2020, and this is the only way to oust her for someone that could actually win.

Yes, these media outlets are trying to save face. It's a publicity stunt, in order to attract more viewers, and maintain credibility, if they still have a legacy left in them.

Props to The Hill for recognizing the 4d checkmate early and moving to position themselves as credible! Too bad we remember!

Obama is at risk, so Hillary must take the fall.
Obama must be protected at all costs.

Media needs an audience and after a year of $#it-talk they've realized it doesn't work. They've run out of credibility, audience, and advertisers.

Maybe they aren't as bias as you thought?

this

I like Obama so this is good news. Hillary is friggin dang weird.

>So what has Trump done to the press?
jesus you guys will give trump credit for anything now huh?

>Obama
Not even his real name

>CNN, WSJ, the Jew York times, are all suddenly posting anti-Clinton / DNC stories now
its almost as if these companies really do care about journalism and finding the truth. except CNN.

Get the fuck off this board you retard fuck. No one likes you and you're stupid

maybe they're posing just so it looks like they aren't always biased and hedging there bets by distancing a bit because if it does develop into something more and they ignore it they will look retarded

Maybe you're a gaysexual nigger

They're still beholden to the president to a degree I believe.

Also, Trump is redpilled on IC fuckery. Don't doubt him for a second.

Uhh last time I check, they did and Comeys investigation and subsequent media reportings pretty much cost Clinton the election

its a deal so Trump doesn't release the JFK files

This.

trying to save themselves from getting hanged

Yep, gotta maintain that messiah image

>leaf
>likes King Nigger
So sick of u

Show your flag leaf

this

tricked ya :>

been here since 09'

I haven't read a book in over 10 years. Legitimately hate reading other people's work.

Has anyone read The Art of the Deal? Considering picking it up.

Off yourself

Is it even possible for the (((media))) to save face anymore? I don't think so, but then again I'm not the average schmuck that watches the (((news))).

>Obama must be protected at all costs.
So they're tossing the old hag under the bus to save their nigger. Wouldn't surprise me.

like Nixon, she has disobeyed her real master in the intel community and bankster elite and will now be eliminated by her own team in time honored fashion just as Nixon was.
What is more important is identifying who the new CIA / NSA / DISC assets are, by how they are being pimped by the controlled media of the Mighty Wurlitzer.
Tulsi Gabbard is one, the hapa bitch who doctored the photo of Adam Lanza is another one, she is now a graduate and loose in the world - a future Anderson Cooper in the making, that one.
The secret history of America doesn't repeat but it does rhyme, mainly because the same actual people remain in power in real terms decade after decade.
This is what let researchers predict in 1974 that Ronald Reagan would be pushed into the presidency. All they got wrong was when. They thought he would get in 1976. And he could have...
Likewise now we see the end of the modern day LBJs - the clintons, and their replacement by some form of new hotness puppet, just as after the Trump insurgency is defeated - if it is defeated - they will push forward the same tired old GOP puppets together with a scattering of "new" (ie previous failures) candidates.
This is what we must destroy to end the 54 year old junta takeover of power in the USA.

>Maybe they aren't as bias as you thought?
That's not it. They've repeatedly demonstrated exactly how bias they are, and the fact they're just starting to report this shit just adds fuel to the fire.

There is nothing they're reporting today that wasn't released in the wikileaks E-mails before the election even happened.

CNN wrote the weakest headline I’ve ever seen here. Fucking shills. They basically blamed the uranium deal there.

>What happened?

Can't deny it anymore.

>its almost as if these companies really do care about journalism
That's not the case at all. If they "cared about journalism", they would have actually reported on this shit BEFORE the election, not a year later.

Anyone notice the consistency of these propaganda pictures use material that's over 20 years old?

Of course it all costs more. Inflation happened under obama.

you know if you don't trust the fbi your nation is fucked. The fbi is suppose to be the guys how check and maintain a check and balance inside the executive branch.

Playboy publicly operated a CP ring in the 70s. Girls as young as 4 appeared in their european magazines. Brooke Shields appeared in Sugar 'n' Spice nude at age 10. Spread this info on Social Media and contact independent media.

>still beholden to the president to a degree I believe.
Right, but how?

FCC licenses? White house access? He has to have managed to pull something to get those fuckers to actually do their fucking jobs for once.

Because the story has reached critical mass and they can't bury it so the next thing to do is control the narrative. Nothing new

Yea, it's the one on the left.

Such genius right there. You must have studied hard at the redditian institute of politics.

>washington post breaks the dossier story

she is going to prison.

CNN pretending to be news.

Chortle.

>BEFORE the election
they did. NYT was the one who broke the story about the uranium sale to russia in the first place. try leaving your echo chamber once awhile.

I think we're literally breaking the shills.

Are y'all seriously retarded? It means we won.

Our faction of rich, degenerate elites that financially benefit from American cohesion and nationalism beat their faction of rich, degenerate elites that benefit from internationalism and division.

Our faction owns property, hotels, American manufacturing, cable/fiber that is by nature locked into our very soil, Texas oil, etc

Theirs owns foreign-made goods we consume, borderless digital stuff, foreign minerals, etc

This means our guys won. Wynn, Trump, Adelson, Murdoch, Mercer, need I go on?

If you actually think Trump can be "co-opted" you're implying you voted for him because he cares about the little guy more than, say, Obama. Hillary is a bad example as she is devoid of empathy entirely, but Trump cares about us like Obama cares about the world's citizens. No more than that.

Trump can't be co-opted because nationalism is in his business interest Therefore, we won. Our elites won, though, and don't ever forget that detail.

He’s somewhat left with no option given the pilot is suicidal

Was that before or after they hired their top level statisticians to declare Hillary a 98% winner the day before Trump broke you're entire world.

because, you know, being a politician takes just the same training as flying a plane

>they USED to tell the truth so they MUST be telling the truth now!
lmao-ing my ass off at you

17 posts?

It's a bunch of try-hard faggotry.

You mean the version which DIDNT include the fbis willing cooperation.

Do try to keep up. I know this isn’t covered on reddit politics, but at least attempt to read headlines elsewhere.

21 posts? You're not getting paid or anything...

It's a bot created by Sequoia McDowell

Before the Trump campaign run the same bot would post similar images mocking neo-nazis/white supremacists/actual nazis - the modus operandi is the same (i.e. post a bunch of poorly-shopped/copied images with next to zero post content except for the occasional non-sequitur responses)

I never complained about travel expenses.

>you know if you don't trust the fbi your nation is fucked.
Yes, I realize our nation is indeed fucked, Paco. Our state governments need to quit funding the fed and call for a constitutional convention to re-establish the federal government.

You still mad bro? Need a blanket, coloring books, play doh or perhaps a comfort dog. I know loosing hurts but it's OK, things will get better. I care about you and your mental instability, please seek professional help asap.

>CNN, WSJ, the Jew York times, are all suddenly posting anti-Clinton / DNC stories now.
Nothing to do with Trump. Are you an idiot?

Paid by the post. But please do keep them coming, I look forward to be reminded of the various stories in which the left omitted key detail.

It's one of Trump's powers. He can make his enemies tell the truth

yeah he is, soros just dumped 18 of is 24 billion dollars on this same shit, I saw an ad that was about 2 minutes at my fucking GYM about trying to impeach trump

Especially when you ignore his numerous scandals.

Quick run down on Soyboi Sequoia (who the fuck names their kid after a tree)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/43928003/