One Piece Chapter 838

Mangastream out

mangastream.com/r/one_piece/838/3649/1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J8u9yGbdAoI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for nothing, nothing, NOTHING happened: the chapter.

>Luffy needed gear 4 vs a soldier

Shanks at a wedding and Mihawk is involved, okay then.

Also, Luffy is fucked and Sanji becomes a shivering bitch when his big brothers show up.

>translating Choppaniki to Bropper

What i like is Big Mom is still not underestimating the SHs and knows shit will probably still go down.

>Mihawk is involved
?

>niggastream

>luffy's haki and cracker's haki clashed
>luffy's haki be like, I'm superior bitch!
>suddenly cracker's haki can cut through luffy's haki

Rockstar upgraded.

whose wedding?
lucky roo?

BISCUITS SHOULDNT BE ABLE TO EMULATE SKIN

CLONES ARE A BORING AND UNCREATIVE USE OF COOKIE POWERS THAT LITERALLY ANY SOLID LOGIA OR PARAMECIA COULD DO

THIS IS HACK

Holy shit, FINALLY the underdog feeling is back. Luffy and his crew seemed too OP since the timeskip. Finally there will be some despair and overcoming impossible odds stuff again

I think this chapter was great. It managed to put together everything One Piece fans hate about the current arcs.
>Luffy jobbing to not even a warlord
>shitty stupid devil fruit
>Nami and Chopper are wastes of space and can't do anything
>they're STILL in the forest
It's like Oda browsed this board and put together everything he knew would piss the fans off.

I'm liking G4 more and more

GO READ SOMETHING ELSE

>Oda show Cracker's wanted poster
>didn't show the bounty amount
Powerlevelfags, repeat after me;
"Bounties are no longer relevant from this point on."

What if it's Rayleigh and Shakky getting married on Raftel?

Sword>Fist>Crumbs
why is that hard for you to understand?

t. weekly shitposter

We already know his bounty, Mr. Spee D. Reader.

clones are the worst trope in fiction. it should die and not be used anymore.

literally: "oh nice job you have beat me, BUT IT WASn'T MY REAL BODY, KEK!"

uncreative and boring.

But why does he have his own poster?

>Bobbin has to be stronger.
Where did this Bobbin meme came from? Lately I see all the bullshit people write, including chocolate DF.

Straw Hats do not read newspapers.

the powerlevels are getting out of control

Also this keeps reinforcing how marineford was way too early in the story. Doflamingo's maximum power and now cracker completely dwarfs most of hte shit we saw on marineford

Marineford was way too small of a battleground to contain what should have been a world level fight with all of the devil fruit users on both sides. I am not sure how you could have properly drew it to convey the level of strength we were supposed to see but Marineford did a disservice to everyone. Especially people like Mihawk. People continue to downplay him when he will inevitably be stronger than both cracker and doflamingo. Both who demonstrated abilities that would completely wreck in the marineford we saw.

user...

His bounty was already stated you speedreading tard

T I N F O I L T H E O R Y T I M E:

Cracker is actually the backbone of Big Moms pirating force. Look at this way:

> The Marines = Elite 100,00 force (which even the weak ones could give pre-timeskip Luffy trouble)

> Kaido = Crew full of Zoan devilfruit using monsters

> Blackbeard = No clue, but the fact that he can choose whatever fruit he wants to give his crew is ominous

>Shanks = Probably same shit as Luffy

And that's where Cracker comes in. He single-handedly supplies Big Mom with all the soldiers that she needs for her territory management, with a single one being able to beat G2/G3 Luffy. Once Big Mom hears that he lost against Luffy, she's going to go ballistic, not because her son got killed, but because she lost her main fighting force.

The moment Luffy lands the killing blow on Cracker, we'll see biscuit clones ALL THROUGHOUT the New World crumbling to dust- mark my words.

Screencap this post.

While I'm against powerlevelers using bounties, it was revealed 2 chapters ago his bounty is 860 million.

Fucking biscuits

k

Lol none of the top tiers were going all out on marineford

Both sides had weak fodder that they didn't want to fucking destroy when pulling off powerful attacks

>Luffy
>Killing anyone

>the powerlevels are getting out of control
no they don't since we never had any powerlevels in the first place

>Alabasta, Zoro reminisced his master's teaching about paper cutting through rock
>Vergo whose fucking haki-imbued bamboo stick is stronger than law's haki-imbued sword
Don't you wonder why I didn't reply to you in the old thread?

Big Mam is the powerhouse of the Big Mam pirates.

Cracker might make the cookie soldiers, but Big Mam animates them.

Since he's a paramecia, they'll retain form after he passes out.

He's proud of what he's made, as all craftsmen should be

>Mihawk is involved
What am I missing?

how does Oda's cock taste? If it was Kubo's idea to create this stupid power you would treat it as it is, a shit and dumb power. But Oda created it so you can't say anything sucking Oda's cock. How sad.

nigger

Marineford was meant to be a taster. When we get Luffy's final clash with the Marines pre or post Raftel then we'll see fireworks

That being said thanks for reminding me how much I miss the Marines. Hopefully someone shows up to arrest Big Mom or the Germa66 at the end of the arc or we get some commentary from the top brass

so that you do not feel that lonely with your post

Didn't he kill Arlong?

>Since he's a paramecia, they'll retain form after he passes out.
We know from seeing Sugar that that's not true.

Big mom will give the tamate box to the vinsmokes and it will blow their shit up.
Vinsmokes then will will try to fuck up big mom.
Screencap this.

No, ministers own devil fruits based of his/her island. I think Perospero is the actual backbone of BM since his devil fruit has the main element of Big Mom's candy themed hell hole.

Bobbin was shown together with Big Mom when she first appeared, plus he has outstanding but not goofy design, so people expect him to be one of the most important Big Mom's pirates.

Currently the arc is this exact scene from Shrek 2

youtube.com/watch?v=J8u9yGbdAoI

At least it's not Toriko

Sanji doesn't give a shit about his dad and was actually beating him in their little fight.

Meanwhile he thinks of his older bros and freaks out.

Honestly at this point, Oda could make whatever he wanted happen.

The powers have lost all consistency.

So were those additional swords just biscuits while he still held his own real one?

hey rockstar is back

any battle manga has powerlevels whether people want to admit it or not. One piece isn't immune to this

Ussop will never beat luffy for example.

What is happening to Luffys arms in this picture?

I don't think this should be downplayed or overlooked. Chopaniki and Top Bun are in a LITERAL devil fruit DIMENSION.
ALTERNATE DIMENSIONS CONFIRMED

Raftel could be in one. One Piece could BE one.

This is what Oda has been doing from the start though. There never were powerlevels in One Piece. Just some made up XYZ-tiers fanfiction by the retarded fanbase

>wedding that must be stopped
>a musical
>BISCUITS

ODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

That's what I was thinking too.

Mihawk can be as strong as he wants but he won't be stronger than any Admiral(Sakazuki included) or Yonko. They are cream of the crop.

That is a good catch.

Luffy beat Crocodile

So BM's power is actually at work with Cracker's biscuit knights? How does that work?

>Bobbin was shown together with Big Mom when she first appeared
so was pudding. hell if anything pudding is higher up since she had a fancy seat of her own right next to mom's throne

bobbin is just fighter sent to deal with folks who broke their deal, like pekoms and tamago

>tfw Doffyfags are on suicide watch again
I'm already in love with this chapter.

What island is Shanks on?

Also this powerlevel shit is getting out of hand. What's the point of Luffy struggling so hard against Cracker? They are fucking BISCUITS, they aren't hard

Arlong is not dead, he must be in impel down

Am I the only one who think that oda changed Cracker's deisng because the fans didn't like it? This power is too dumb and unreal to be true. Like...when Luffy hit Cracker we could see many legs, arms and swords but they didn't appear as biscuit but instead directly as a real swords or real limbs. This is just too dumb to be true? If Shueisha announce that Oda died during the earthquake in 2011 I would find it more believable than this shit.

>tfw Cracker didn't job

Fuck off. The only time something like powerlevels were introduced was the Douriki crap that was dropped immediately since Oda realized that with the foundation he created with the dfs powerlevelshit is nonsense

How can they move around with the shackles on?

DUDE HAKI LMAO

Get out m'forrest

Why a third eye? is she a sole mermaid?

>trying to do damage control
Nice try Luffyfag

Those two were scared shitless to talk to her via den den mushi, Bobbin went right up to Big Mom without a care in the world.

Yes, you are the only one who is this retarded. Literally and honestly. See you next week btw.

Heavy Point.

I guess they are not a problem for carrot, and chopah can switch to human form

who?

>was actually beating the dad
Stop lying, Show me one page where sanji could even land a hit?
>inb4 h-he would of won if the dad didn't use the wall
Just because sanji wasn't getting that badly damaged doesn't mean he would of won. He was taking hit after hit

>am I the only one who think meme
back to 9gag, faggot

Oda has planned Cracker and every other character's design from the very beginning of this arc.

>Everyone shitting on Biscuit
Well, fuck you too.

>They are fucking BISCUITS, they aren't hard
Reminder that you are reading One Piece, a manga that is set in a fictional world were almost everything is possible, everytime you try to bring real world logic into it someone should hit you in the balls with an ACME brick

Milk is a hard counter to biscuits? Holy shit this really is the year of Brook. Counters both Big Mom and Biscuit.

Is it really Pudding? I mean, Lola has a twin sister, this three-eyed girl can be Pudding's twin as well.

But you are like a beautiful delicate princess

so we are going to pretend haki doesn't exist and doesn't create a barrier of entry for combatants as well as dictating fights.

It's okay to have powerlevels. It's pretty much necessary to create tension, drama, and coherence.

Sanji is a jobber just like his rubber faggot captain.
What's the problem?

kek

Except most of it made some sort of sense so far. This is pure alien, and not in a good way.

pudding hasn't got an introduction box yet and her bangs cover her forehead even when upside down

He probably releases a soul into them each time they're made. I think the ones Cracker has with him are controlled by his ability, but the guard ones are homies most likely.

>I think Perospero is the actual backbone of BM since his devil fruit has the main element of Big Mom's candy themed hell hole.

Have we seen his abilities?

Sugar had no haki, she was still beating fools left and right. Fools with haki.

Damn what are these ruins on a certain island where Shanks chills?

>Cracker has the ability to create lifeless bodies
>Big Mom has the ability to animate lifeless bodies
seems pretty straight forward to me

Oda already drew this chapter before the release of Cracker to the public, just FYI.