Are we slowly getting to a point where things such as getting to second or third base will become illegal or even just...

Are we slowly getting to a point where things such as getting to second or third base will become illegal or even just socially unacceptable? Will we need sex contracts with a checklist of things we're allowed to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/opinion/2017/09/07/betsy-devos-takes-steps-to-de-weaponize-campus-sexual-assault-policy-obama-got-wrong.html
deathandtaxesmag.com/337519/betsy-devos-mens-rights-groups-campus-sexual-assault/
cbsnews.com/news/devos-to-rescind-obama-era-title-ix-order-on-withholding-school-funds-for-assault-inaction/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4969900/Doctor-s-indecent-assault-conviction-CONSENSUAL-sex.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>*BBBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP*

1. Yes
2. Yes.

It's only acceptable if the girl's down with it.

:/

Get to work Chad.

Fpbp

I fucked two women today. One of them twice in the ass.

You faggots need to get out of the basement.

>chad's are the only ones who can get away with it

You realize athletes are accused of rape and assault all the time, right?

You forgot the last part
3. Yes.

Isn't it funny how the left demonizes the religious right for being prudes but then goes around and bans any sexually suggestive behavior? The more things change the more it stays the same.

No, society is more sexualized than ever and people are having more free sex than ever. If you think consent forms are an actual thing beyond the paranoid minds of a couple extreme feminists, you're completely out of touch. Go get laid.

Or, you know, you could find someone that isn't a crazy feminist, and thinks that feminism is shit.

I keep seeing articles saying millennials are having less sex.

Isn't it because they have money that roasties want?

I make them take a video saying they consent to sexual acts about to perform.

I am not kidding.

Why would sticking your dick in a shit-tunnel be a bragging point?

Just become a chad and it wont be an issue

Here's your (You)

That wouldn't apply to most college athletes.

Roastie wants money as opposed to...

As opposed to sticking it into a piss tunnel?

Spoken like a boy who has never made a bitch black out ogasiming so hard from taking a fat cock in her asshole.

Sensitive nerve endings, feelings of being full. Fuck a girl in the ass and make her cum during she will call you for more 3 days a week.

/welcome

Attention. I think that's the one thing, even above money, that fuels them.

sexbots

just wait. in a couple years every high schooler will be getting chadoplasty. shit, half the roasties in my class had their noses done.
>its something in the water
no our culture is fucking shit-tier

Do you think you stick your penis where into a woman's urethra?

>no our culture is fucking shit-tier
And guess who is behind that (((culture)))?

No..Find a women like my wife who will fuck your brains out. Good god man. If a women wants you there are no bases for the love of god Grow the fuck up

Who cares if a woman climaxes if it means you're going to be smelling sewage and getting poop dick (at least on a microscopic level) in order to do it?

No, but it's close enough to make it stained with piss.

if piss didn't get on women's vaginas they would not have to wipe themselves after peeing.

Some have strong enough muscles to force it, even aim like men can in a sense. However they still get piss on themselves every time.

Leave your basement once in a while. Women are more open and sexual than ever before. Just don’t be a maga loser, pretty much.

Do you think that there is a continuous stream of piss coming out of a woman?

>slowly
kek

I've read this exact post on Sup Forums many times.

They are called showers you tried one?

You live in America where we wipe our asses with paper.. smearing fecal matter over whatever we wipe. You walk around all day with (even microscopic) shit in your pants.

That's why you know people with streaks in undies. They don't wipe well.

>caring about female orgasms
found the betamale

We are heading into completely hedonistic caste-based society. Those men lucky enough to be born attractive will enjoy total impunity from the law as feminists won't dare upsetting their prince charming. For the Average Joe thought it's working long hours for little to no gain as your resources are going to be redistributed to Alphas / women / ethnic minorities. We are getting back to pre-civilization times when only a handful of males procreated and no progress was being made.

Not with Betsy DeVos at the helm. She's already working on getting rid of unfair shit like "listen and believe" on college campuses.

This map is fucking hilarious.

sheep need a shepherd i suppose

Its called long term planning fucktard.

If you make bitches come, you get to fuck them more and however you want.

Same reason my ancestors saved resources for the winter. So they could actually be living by the end of it.

Only faggots and weak beta males think short term.

Beta Male
>I'm a feminist too, sexual harassment is wrong!

Chad
>I think you have the right to your opinions but they are wrong because of X and Y.

Guess who gets laid?

This is what happens when cultures blend. Diversity turns everything to shit. Its obvious (((who))) is behind this.

Progressives sent us backward and calls that "change"

Tell me more about that woman. I like her because liberals hate her. What is she doing so correctly that got them to hate her so much?

look at scandinavian countries up until immigration
>happy
>kind
>giving
what we have here is a homogenous country with little foreign cultural influence and (this is important) a culture that is almost purely christian
these countries were not romanized, they were aggressively christianized over two centuries and all other cultures were wiped out
today you have a faithless people, but they do not act like a faithless people, right?
that is because what it means to be danish is just christian values that were instilled over generations. danish culture = christian culture
other countries are not so fortunate, and thus their cultures are not so good, happy, kind, giving
take america
>massive
>diverse
>incredible amount of foreign cultural influence
for a country like this, to maintain the culture might honestly necessitate removing the separation of church and state. or at least a massive revival.
be honest, there isn't really another option. i am not talking about salvation or any mythological stuff. this is purely moral philosophy and culture, but our civilization has proved we need the superstition.

She was put in place by Trump. As far as I know, not a lot of /people/ are aware of her. I myself only found out about her a few days ago on the Trump general Pastebin. On there, it has a few of her movements that make me think she's trying to Make College Great Again!
I'm sure a quick google search would help. Hold on, I'll find a few..

Deweaponizing feminazis
foxnews.com/opinion/2017/09/07/betsy-devos-takes-steps-to-de-weaponize-campus-sexual-assault-policy-obama-got-wrong.html
ACTUALLY Meeting Men's Rights Groups and libs hate it
deathandtaxesmag.com/337519/betsy-devos-mens-rights-groups-campus-sexual-assault/
Revoked Obama Sexual Misconduct Biased bullshit
cbsnews.com/news/devos-to-rescind-obama-era-title-ix-order-on-withholding-school-funds-for-assault-inaction/

Basically, she's a sane woman.

such posts are useless unless you mention the price you paid

Only if you're a white man.

its illegal for the fine folks here on Sup Forums. chad on the other hand can always will literally get away with inseminating 16 year old girls without so much as an apology though

Sex contracts will never work because women will always be able to say "Yeah, but then I changed my mind at the last minute and he kept going." Marriage used to be an attempt at a sex contract. Look how that worked out.

The thing is, shit like Tinder provides a durable record of conversation/contacts between people, and is very powerful evidence in the case of a date rape accusation.

If some roastie messages you about how much she wants it in her ass, it's very difficult for her to make a case that she didn't want it in her ass afterwards.

Yes.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4969900/Doctor-s-indecent-assault-conviction-CONSENSUAL-sex.html

Judges in your country can disregard prenuptial agreements, what makes you think that tinder logs are gonna be worth anything?