Beard and nu male hate

Why do so many nu-males have beards? And why do some people still think beards are manly/cool? If you have good facial structure you do not want a beard, if you're a true Aryan male you should dislike beards and never have one.

weak chins

They think that masculinity comes from hair in the face. They are compensating

Weak chins, weak jaw-lines. Over-compensation for their self-perceived lack of masculinity.

that nose is suspeciously large

All white societies have rocked beards especially Aryan. I suppose you are simply too young to grow a good beard or poorly coping with bad beard genetics, but it's okay dude not everyone is suited for a beard. Stop projecting.

Beards are so 2015. I know one guy that is successful that still has a beard and it’s only because he looks exactly like Justin Timberlake. Trust me I go to the country club all the time no one rocks that shit anymore.

if you are overweight, a beard gives the appearance of a sharper jawline. if you are weak, a beard gives the appearance of a stronger jawline.

another buttmad beardlet

sounds like somebody is mad they got shitty genetics keep crying beta faggot

A chin that could break a fist

I have a beard cause my gf likes it

rip army chad

I find it strange how these young men grow beards, and wear rather mature-suiting eyeglasses, yet they behave in ways that run contrary to maturity and even to the stereotypical image of masculinity they purport to have, much too often. It annoys me to see over-emotional, immature behaving SJWs with big facial hair and large glasses.

No the fact is hipsters co-opted the beard to attack masculinity. Remember all the trannies with beards and glitter beard crap.
Anyway the difference is real men tend to have better quality beards.

I always find this insult funny. I personally have an attractive baby face. Girls always telling me to shave they hate kissing on scratchy stubble. I don’t hate on beard guys I just couldn’t imagine having a blanket of pubes hanging around my mouth.

Massive jaw line.

I have a beard just because I can't be fucked shaving every day.
Same reason I have a manbun.
Guess lazy is just in fashion these days

As a computer scientist I also feel the need to add that we wore it 40 years before hipsters

Is that you Steven. Loved you in Under Siege.

The only reason to not have a beard is lack of testosterone.

Same guy?

Jimmy Nuetron glued pubes to his chin lmfao

faceblindness speaks

Playboy publicly operated a CP ring in the 70s. Released nude photoshoots of kids as young as 4 in Europe. Released nude photos of Brooke Shields when she was 10 in Sugar 'n' Spice in 1975.
Media blackout and shills sliding threads.
Spread this info on social media.

Fucking absolutely this!

Faggots!

I'm going to come clean, I only have a beard to hide my double chin and awkwardly shaped head when fat. Plus I have a blond/red beard so I like the colors. I have chicks ask me if I color it all the time, the look on their faces when I say no.. priceless.

Guys who think beards are uncool can't grow a proper one. Their shit comes in sparse or in patches. Men who can grow full thick beards do so.

Fuck off matey, a manbun. Think you're a fucking samurai do ya?

this guy triggers me

Steroids

That’s to funny. So when you see a man with no beard is that what you actually think? Does it make you mad when a freshly shaven chad with a jaw line that could cut glass gets all the bitches? Do you think your beard grants you special powers? Like somehow your manliness increases with every freshly grown facial pube.

My wife likes my beard :(

this might be the most obnoxious thing ive ever seen

He looks like a happy guy, that’s why

Its simple, numale are afraid of sharp objects.

i didn't choose to grow a beard it just happened

Can't argue with that.

Least he doesn’t think he’s a pirate

LMAO OP CANT GROW A BEARD

It's literally the only way for men to wear long hair that doesn't make you look like a homosexual and/or dick head.
Excluding wearing your hair down, which is metal as fuck, but a real pain in the ass any time there's wind or you want to eat something.

rate my facial pubes.

fucking hipster numale faggots i had this woodsmans beard for decades and now I am mistaken for faggots.

Yes, to me, it's the disconnect between the look they're going for, and the way they act, that irritates me. Maybe it would be more stereotypical, but I think these guys would be better off clean-shaven and with floppy, early Bieber looking hairstyles. At least it's more honest to the stereotypes their personalities represent. When I see guys with a big old beard, I expect them to be bold, thoughtful, and strong people (in mind, if not in body), at least, not weak-willed, wide-mouthed smiling milquetoasts. Eyeglasses should be worn as a functional piece, and those large frames don't suit all that many people.

I just cba to shave my face every day. And since I'm not a wagecuck, nobody gives a fuck.

I'd say you're good to go. Generally, a good thickness. Since you're likely a regular here, you're probably a decent guy, as well, so go ahead and sport the beard without shame.

If you don't work outdoors in the winter or go hunting in the winter, I have an extremely low opinion of you.

So everyone is supposed to look inbred?

That chin looks like it could smash stone

Gotta blast!

yea totally not faggy at all to be obsessed with other males being attractive...

this is it? this, with all the shit going on in the world is what you want to discuss, want to change?

1) why do you give the slightest fucks?
2) have you actually got nothing better to do?
3) how does this egregious behaviour effect your life?
4) do you have a micropenis?

fuck that, I hate nu males but I have a bread and a shaved head, i've had it for years. I won't change my style because some faggots think it's cool

Why don't you tell us, Paki?

how long until you feel like your hair is too long? Been buzzing my hair since 5th grade because it was more comfortable while playing football and now anything above 1/2" feels too long

mine is down to my chest. obviously I don't look like the guy in the pic, but kind of like this. it's all up to what you want. if somebody doesn't like it they can go fuck themselves.

topkek he literally looks like the chad from all the memes

do you think you'll get a real answer to that question? do you think anyone identifies as a "nu-male?"
"well as a nu-male I don a beard because I think it suits me and it seems to be a trend, makes me feel more distinguished et etc"
there is no answer, it's a trend. it exists amongst college types because they don't have to adhere to a rigid job dress code. that's it. beards aren't new.

I thought beards were already acceptable for most employed men to have, now? I notice it very often in service jobs, but I'm less familiar with desk job cultures. Maybe beards would have been too much for most circa 2010, but are you implying that it isn't largely accepted, now?