Dragon Ball Super

It's time.

Other urls found in this thread:

kanzenshuu.com/2016/05/09/future-trunks-arc-announced-dragon-ball-super/
kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-history-book-akira-toriyama-introduction/
kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-web-version/
dragonteam.ninja/subs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder that the Goku Black arc is already better than the Cell and Buu arcs, and might end up being better than the Freeza and Saiyan arcs.

Who'd this

>Reminder that the Goku Black arc is already better than the Cell and Buu arcs,
Not true.

Hit....

Super Saiyan Purple

The Cell and Buu arcs were awful, while the Goku Black arc is so far decent.

it is by far better than the Cell arc

Is there a bigger hack in the manga industry?

>Black will never tell your trash, and blast you to oblivion
why even live?

it's about damn time

>Trunks and Mai have matching sweaters
That's just adorable.

Still not true.

If you have shit taste, sure.

Cell was a cool character, but had no sense of depth. Whereas Black is probably the character with the most logic and most sense of depth to his character, then Cell's
>muh perfectness

Hey Ningen,

My name is Zamasu, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are violent, destructive, short-lives who spend every second of their day being barbaric. You are everything bad in the universes. Honestly, have any of you ever used your gods given wisdom correctly? I mean, I guess it’s fun perfecting your battle-style do your own weakness, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than allowing worthless lifeforms to develop a low level culture over thousands of years.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I'm basically a Kaioshin, and was the greatest prodigy out of all the Kaio's of U10. What sort of people do you spar with, other than “swings around a club to fight”? I also brew a fine cup of tea, and have a banging hot girlfriend (I fuck her in a literal and figurative way, using my time ring, shit is SO cash!). You are all base creature's who "law" is a joke who should be exterminated. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Super Saiyan Bourbon

>these are the villains
>no THESE are the villains
>oh wait, no this is the villain
>don't blow up the base because of muh pride
>don't blow up the android because of muh boner
>don't stop him absorbing her because of muh pride
>timeline shit

Cell arc was retarded as fuck

Do you guys think there'll be a SSB2? Or even SSB3 by the end of this series?

>Whereas Black is probably the character with the most logic and most sense of depth to his character

Sup Forumsnons, I have a feeling that Super is going to 'overwrite' the ending of Z, after everything that's happened I just can't see it transitioning into that ending anymore, too many new characters, enemies and forms have appeared for it to make sense anymore.

Good. Hopefully that shitskin Uub is nowhere near it.

DB villains tend to be very simple in their characters and motivations. It's nothing exclusive to Cell. Black/Zamasu has a reason to be evil beyond "because I feel like it" or "because I don't know better", so in that sense, there's more to him than all of the past DB villains. But there's more to an arc than it's central villain, and the Black arc has yet to deliver much beyond that.

Objectively, it goes:

Freeza>Black>Vegeta>Piccolo>Cell>Tao>Blue>Buu

This is counting only major and canon villains.

>Uub, the inheritor of Son Goku's legacy.

Given that we know Super is scheduled for at least 100 episodes, and we are only on episode 56, probably.

Episode 56 of Dragon Ball Kai was when Future Trunks Killed Ferieza, and episode 100 was the start of the Gret Sayiaman shit with Gohan and videl, and we see how far they got in that time frame

Cell arc in a nut shell
Haha i have a new transformation
Oh no more Androids
Oh no another android
Haha i absorbed 17
Haha i absorbed 18
Haha i am stronger than my dad
Haha you suck
Tournament for some reason
Muh tortured soul

>Goku literally cares about some little nigglet from ooga booga land over his own family

>Objectively
Stop being retarded

It's true, therefore it is objective.

>gag villain, Pilaf's lackey, known for failing lot
>wish for youth (a 2nd chance) probably fucked up the world
>blames self for failing to save more people from Black
>gets praise from Goku, she did everything she could
>people finally appreciating her existence
>probably the happiest she's been all her life
being future Mai is suffering
she deserves all the happy

>Super is on episode 56
>GT only lasted 64 episodes
dear god, we have already reached it haven't we?

Who here would go through the same suffering as Trunks to get a Waifu as good as this?

Gee, sure can't wait for Dragon Ball Super Kai with no filler, and in hyper mega 20K resolution HD format

>androids that were much stronger than Frieza

>villain shenanigans
This really wasn't that bad. If anything, it gave a sense of mystery to the arc that wasn't usually present in others and kept the story interesting.

>selfish actions
Also not much of a problem. These characters aren't perfect. Sometimes their own personal desires can cloud their better judgement. Goku and the gang wanted to fight the Androids rather then find Gero's lab because they love fighting. It's like how Goku spared Vegeta in the Saiyan arc just because he wanted to fight him again. And in the case of Vegeta in the Cell arc, he wasn't even out to save the world at all, so of course he would do some pretty questionable stuff.

>timeline shit
Timeline shit is cool.

>Your
More like Gohan's.

>complaining about a lot of transformations

You must hate the Freeza, then.

Imagine when they have their wedding in the present timeline. All the numerous characters, gods, and strongest beings in existence as guests.

>with no filler
So the removal of the Pantafu arc? All of those what? 3 episodes?

>thinking that is the only filler to be made
user come on this is a shounen Anime.

>implying super can have filler when it is own source matieral

>Future Trunks arc so far
Ningen are violent creatures that spread destruction I know this because I watched one Planet out of the countless in the multiverse and lost to a ningen in a sparring match.
Better go kill them all and spread more destruction than any Ningen ever.

>Reaction from the fanbase
S-so deep!!! Best villain since Freeza!!!!!!!! BLACKED!!!!
>Stupid worn out Ningen/Zamasu memes

No definitely yours

HAHA i'm evil and will kill you all
HAHA we're as strong as you so transform already
HAHA i'm stronger and will kill you all
HAHA i fused with Nail and am as strong as you
HAHA I have another transformation
HAHA I have another transformation
HAHA I'm the legendary Super Saiyan Freeza
KAKKARTTTO SAVE ME
FREEZA YOU JERK

>Friezafag being this delusional

Nice arugment

Please do tell me, what makes your alien overlord so much better?

>Friezafag
Says who?

What?

> implying super can have filler when it is own source matieral

The Planet Potofu mini-arc is filler. You'll find zero evidence that it's canon in anyway. No mention by Toriyama, no drafts, no illustration, nothing.

The mini-arc is not even mentioned in the manga.

Canon is what Toriyama was involved in. That includes:
> BoG (Movie)
> RoF (Movie
> DBO

Toei's version of BoG and RoF doesn't overwrite Toriyama's version as canon either.

How did Zamasu cross dimensions to get to U6's future?

He didn't

> Canon is what Toriyama was involved in. That includes:
> BoG (Movie)
> RoF (Movie)
> DBO

And scripts for the U6 Tourney and Future Trunks arcs

This is all a hilarious amount of mental gymnastics that is supported by basically nothing.

Do you even know the definition of filler?

>The Planet Potofu mini-arc is filler. You'll find zero evidence that it's canon in anyway. No mention by Toriyama, no drafts, no illustration, nothing.

IT WAS FUCKING MENTIONED LAST EPISODE YOU RETARD

what ever happened to launch? she was my favourite

So we're in U10?

No

So do you think Black and Zamasu are going to fuse with their Potara, Y/N?

So where are we? If Zamasu didn't leave his own U10, but also isn't in the Z Fighters' Universe, yet managed to meet them all in the future, what's going on?

U7

I really wish this would happen.

As much as goku and Vegeta say they wouldn't do it, we really need to see a canon SSB Gogeta

I've confused things in my post, sorry. I meant to say U7 instead of U6. Aside from that, Zamasu is originally from U10, correct?

>Zamasu is originally from U10, correct?
Yes

Then the question remains, how did he manage to travel across to U6? The same way Whis did?

We don't know yet.

I wonder if Goku would fuse to beat his own copy?
Would that hurt his saiyan pride?

Okay, I hope we get to find out next ep.

Black has the earring, though. He might be a fusion/about to fuse.

> This is all a hilarious amount of mental gymnastics

It really isn't hard to understand, user

> that is supported by basically nothing

- No mention by Toriyama
- no drafts
- no illustrations
- not even mentioned in the manga

> IT WAS FUCKING MENTIONED LAST EPISODE YOU RETARD

And? They're merely referencing filler. It happens.

Do you hope to see Black and Zamasu fuse?

Anyone else think the music last episode was fucking great?

Especially when Black showed up, and then when he went Rose

Black has a lot of fanart.

The anime is the canon version of Super anyway,even if Toriyama had nothing to do with Potaufeu it's still canon, deal with it autist

^This.

Anime

kanzenshuu.com/2016/05/09/future-trunks-arc-announced-dragon-ball-super/

>I write an outline of the entire plot, then the script writers break it up into episodes, expanding on things, changing things around, or adding in new bits as need be.

>Even I haven’t checked the final script yet.
>Let’s enjoy this together (laughs)!!

kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-history-book-akira-toriyama-introduction/

>I had put Dragon Ball behind me, but seeing how much that live-action film ticked me off, and how I revised that script for the anime movie and complained about the quality of the TV anime, I suppose somewhere along the line it’s become a series I like too much to ever leave alone.

Manga

kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-web-version/

>Speaking of the manga, I want to ask you two about how you put the manga together. I hear Toriyama-sensei checks the storyboards for each chapter.
>Toriyama: That’s right.

>Back when Toriyama-sensei was drawing the manga, the animators would use his manga panels as reference, imitating the composition and things like that. And now it seems that the animators are likewise using Toyotaro-sensei‘s manga as reference.
>Toriyama: Oh, that’s good! That should keep them on track!

You're fucking stupid.

We practically know nothing about Black. We don't know where he came from or who he really is. We know fucking zilch about his motivation either.

All we know so far is that he looks like Goku, has some weird ki, enjoys killing people and seems to perhaps enjoy fighting against strong people (like Goku). As it stands now he is a completely shit character. Cell had way more depth. You have to think about all 3 of Cell's forms by the way. And also consider the fact that in DBZ there are 2 Cells from different timelines.

Dumbshits only say that Black is an amazing character right now because they fill in a bunch of blanks in their head and think about all the possibilities of his backstory/motivation. I'm sure that by the end of the arc we'll have a much better view of him, but to say that he's already a better character than Cell as of now are the words of retards that have been begging for an "EVIL GOKU!!!!11!" fanfic-level character for the past 2 decades.

who drew this?

Toyotaro

Will he ever be relevant?

he already is

No.

Is Black not actually very strong, but just fast and precise? From the way his eyes did that glowing thing it seemed like he put a lot of force into that punch, but it didn't do anything.

He realized mid-punch that it'd be funnier if he stabbed Vegeta so he held back

I don't really buy the theory of Black = Goten but now that you mention it, it looks odd how he appears in the last screen of the opening even when he doesn't appear that frequently.

Black is the GOAT

where do you people download the newest DBS episodes?

dragonteam.ninja/subs/