R.A.M. got doxxed

> "ProPublica is an independent, nonprofit newsroom that produces investigative journalism with moral force. We dig deep into important issues, shining a light on abuses of power and betrayals of public trust — and we stick with those issues as long as it takes to hold power to account."

Here they try and name and shame R.A.M member by publicizing names, home towns and criminal records of Rise Against Movement's members.

youtu.be/Fpt3ImXIImY

This is from ProPublica's website, About section:

propublica.org/staff/

Other urls found in this thread:

propublica.org/staff/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Didn't they have vetting?

why do these guys always make metal?

listen, in Europe white supremacist street gangs make rap. that is way better. you have to strike the negro in his home

They're all chad in that image.

CHAD NATIONALISM

Doxxing is pathetic.

They literally got doxxed because of their criminal history and digital footprint. I'm not impressed. Nonetheless, yes!
>Radicalize
>Balkanize
>Accelerationism
>Economic Collapse
>Implement Third Option
On a side note for lurkers and newfags;
>big cities & college towns
>producers of sustenance & skilled maintainers of infrastructure for society's continuation
>Xe, Xir and They are great contributors to society

Soros is really putting his money into good spending with all those "white nationalist" groups... we all know that the only way to repair USA is through Trumpist/Bannonist zionist neoconservatism...

Ben saved my ass in Berkeley. I got hit in the back of the head by some Antifa faggot with a skateboard and R.A.M. grabbed me out of the fray.

My uncle works for Nintendo, which may be why charges may be forgotten. If you are reading this, thank you.

They already had these guys doxxed for the most part since a good few of them were hammerskins.

>some have criminal record
>some were hammerskins
>most of them sporadically wore the face mask
>kept online profiles public
Dudes were easy to dox and as I said most already were doxxed to begin with.

This is just a demoralization shill thread.
R.A.M. will keep doing whatever it is they do, the only effect here is to discourage any right wing people from organizing.

Oh look, its that group that was here for a little while, was a honeypot, went away, came back with a super duper video and new website coming soon advert which was posted here. I posted in that thread that it was a honeypot and got attacked as a shill. Now they're getting doxxed left and right. Count me as shocked.

You don't need to infiltrate an organization to get their names and faces, especially when they're not overtly secretive about either of those really.

That being said, I don't see how this is a big deal anyway.

This is good. Any publicity is good. It's how Trump one, his enemies plastered him everywhere and people connected to his message. Now many RAM's will begin to form. The Vanguard will be assembled in time, sieg.

yeah man, every one except your based fellow magapeeds is a honeypot, lmao

You're either a shill or just a retard. Getting doxxed doesn't imply it was a honeypot.

>be super duper white supremacist fitness club
>exist to sell skull bandanas, branded ((merchandise)) and recruit autistic morons who fall in the middle of the venn diagram of Sup Forums and /fit/
>show up peddling your shit on Sup Forums and start shilling against anyone who thinks your organization is suspicious
>new members of your once-before shut down organization are conveniently being tracked and doxxed by a ((watchdog)) group

Use your fingers to pry open your chinky slant eyes you fucking Finnfag gook piece of human trash, then go ahead and connect the dots for me. Sorry let me phrase that in a way you'll under stand:

"I RIKE-A VELLY MUCH IF YOU-A CONNECT-A DA DAAATS. I RIKE-A FINRAND VELLY MUCH, IT A REARRY NICE PRACE TO RAISE A FAMIRRY!"

>everything that isn't the GOP is a honeypot
lmao at you conspiratard good goyim

I watched the video. Seem like a cool bunch of dudes. Maybe they'll make a pretty good jailhouse gang when they're rounded up for defending themselves.

>Satan
Not today

so gray clothes (pants,shirts) are the new white nationalist uniform?

much rather my combat boots, khaki cargo's and white polo thanks.

It seems each WN group has a uniform. R.A.M./RopeCulture have the skull masks and IE have the khakis and polos.

(((Everything))) is a honeypot. The downside is we are begining to come shit out of ideas.

Battle of Sac and Berkeleys were strategic victories for us and we are lucky now that we basically work for Alemeda Sheriff dept. as "uncompensated" civilian advisers against Antifa.

The /Safety Squad/ method of counter-counter-demonstration was hilarious and fun, but is it really that effective outside of thr Bay Area and memes?

>don't be suspicious of ((grassroots)) or ((organic)) political groups, especially ones on the political fringes where you reside
>all of them are truly ((organic)) and super ((grassroots)), did you see the video of them doing jumping jacks? the cia wouldn't make something like that to recruit impressionable young idiots and ruin their lives
>these groups which pop up out of nowhere can all be trusted, especially when they show up out of nowhere with a well produced video, a new website, and ((merchandise)) to sell
>if you think these people have anything other than altruistic purposes in mind you're a conspiracy theorist paranoid retard

WHO IS JEWING WHO HERE YOU SMUG FUCKING POLLACK? NO WONDER YOUR KIND ATTACKED TANKS ON HORSEBACK. THE SS DIDN'T CRUSH THE WARSAW UPRISING HARD ENOUGH.

Thanks, now I know who to buy a beer when I go to Cali.

good goyim

So what do you suggest? Sit here and shitpost while kikes breed us away? You can't create a homeland for white families in your fucking documents folder.

>not starting your own group
pussy

i dont think they give a fuck

Do you have a penis and set of testicles as well as the slightest bit of social charm as to use in wooing a young white woman to fall in love with you, marry, and pump out 5+ aryan children? Or would you rather join some LARP organization, get doxxed, lose your job, and be forever irrelevant?

>pump 5 aryan children
>2 go to die for ZOG in Iran
>3 become genderfluid
wow you really saved the aryan race by giving sholomo more slaves

How do you expect any real change if you're too afraid to take risks? What's more important, your people or your job? You can have all the kids you want, doesn't change the fact that nigs and spics breed faster than us and we're being replaced regarldess of how many children you have.

They violated rule one and two.

Never heard of them. They look pretty gay.

Doesnt really matter how many white children you pump out if they all get pozzed at school now does it retard ? we need groups like this to show whites that theres an alternative to sitting on your hands and shit posting on a bhutanese basket weaving thread while the entire world your ancestors built is collapsing around them

You can't save your people when you're a penniless autist raging about jew conspiracies and how they held you back. All the idiots on here who constantly post ((good goyim)) shit are the same faggots who don't have any real control or sway over their lives. You are forced to play their game and take it down from the inside. They got here via subversion and the only thing which is going to undo it is an equal amount of subversion.

Worked for every generation of my family. Not one faggot or idiot who died in a war for the jews. I have another son on the way. What have any of you faggots ever actually done for the white race other than post edgy memes on the internet and consider (but not actually) joining a group of idiots playing hopscotch LARPing like they're actually Nazis while they're really just edgy /fit/ brainlets.

there's already three separate groups the use the RAM acronym, the Revolutionary Abolitionists on the commie left, these durden wannabes on the left-right, and some noname radical centrist militia in the midwest.

They're MY fucking kids you stupid idiot. You think a school is going to raise them and teach them all about ((history)). I read these "how you got redpilled" theads on here and laugh at the morons who didn't come from a family where you were an outcast if for some reason you DIDN'T know the truth about the kikes and nazis and every other thing half you retards needed memes to introduce you to.

Going out and wearing a swastika on your arm while you do pullups and try to look tough will accomplish exactly nothing.

>They got here via subversion and the only thing which is going to undo it is an equal amount of subversion.
And how do you plan on doing that? I'm open to suggestions.
We need strongarm groups like this as much as we need intellectual groups. The best part about the American Fascist movement is that it's disorganized, so if one group get's pozzed the rest of us can sense it and cut them off before they do damage.

>/fit/ brainlets.

Subverting the kikes could be having upstanding white children, it could be taking far more casual and less overt approaches to redpilling friends, neighbors, coworkers, etc. over time, and it could be reaching high enough into powerful or influential institutions, organizations, agencies that you can begin to affect change from within, or wait until the right moment.

Dude, i made the thread myself. My point was not trying to demoralize.

Once again, this is from ProPublica's website, About section (public information):

propublica.org/staff/
>> nudge nudge wink wink

HAHAHAHAHAH oh yea thats gonna work out great until your retarded kill decides to try to impress his teacher or peers and try to debunk the holocaust heres a little protip kids cant keep their mouths shut and their probably gonna be taken away from you and put with a nigger family you fucking idiot

Alright, sounds good enough. Again, the overall movement needs both types of groups and people. If we play subversion too much we could be stamped out by violent radical leftists, but if we go too hard with the radical shit we'll just push the overton window left.

I did, my brothers did, everyone in my family managed to get through school without doing something stupid like trying to redpill their class on the holohoax. Maybe the reason you would expect that from others is because you're used to having low standards and expectations for family and those around you. Sounds like a personal problem, you clearly just come from a dumber, less proficient pool of genetics than I do. It must be difficult to go through life being such an idiot.

>My uncle works for Nintendo
Nintendo Employee > US Justice System

Retards Against Motherfuckers
Great!

>tfw you realize these guys post on Sup Forums
>tfw you realize they're probably reading this thread
>tfw you realize they're probably reading my post
hi lads

Ey m8

They seem like NMR in Sweden

Except you do not live in the Bay Area. Or you or your kids do not go to school here.

You, nor your kids, have been pepper sprayed for wanting to see Nazi-Alt-Right-Leader (((Ben Shapiro))) at your or their local campus.

Our methods took innumerable amounts of public skirmishes eventually leading up to organized co-ordination with local law enforcement instead of having to physically fight?

What you got besides being a hobbit dying in the shire?

Most of the criminal records they have are for things like having a gun in california, which is their constitutional right.

That or drunk driving, which isn't even a big deal. Lots of people have those and they probably weren't even drunk enough to be an actual danger.

Trying to make it look like these guys are criminal scum when their not is pathetic. They are anti nigger and anti criminal

Again, I like these guys.
Look like proponents of OUTLAW NATIONALISM

Mfw I looked at a guys resume and scoffed at his Ca "record" involving firearms.
Already ran a background check and whatnot just wanted to get his take on things to see if he'd beat around the bush about things.
Hired him directly after and he's turned out to be an incredible asset.