Australians have been faggot cucks, since 1996

The absolute worst thing Australians ever did, was not revolt against the Howard/Costello Government during the "gun buy-back scheme" following the Port Arthur Massacre, in which a man with a verified IQ of 65, murdered 35 men, women and children and injured another 70.

Were Howard's and Costello's heads impaled on a stick, Australians would not be the cuckolded, limp-wristed, fairy cuck faggots that they are today, as opposed to a nation of genuinely tough people.

Debate this if you must, but I have already won. Australians are absolutely pathetic. Pic related, it's the shooter.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech_laws_in_Australia
abc.net.au/news/2011-09-28/bolt-found-guilty-of-breaching-discrimination-act/3025918
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_gun_laws#Australia
paintballaustralia.com.au/shooters_licence.htm
ballisticfirearms.com.au/QPS/Crossbow Legislation.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_issues_in_airsoft#Australia
ozlasers.com/australian-laser-laws
productsafety.gov.au/bans/yo-yo-water-balls
productsafety.gov.au/bans/novelty-cigarette-lighters
productsafety.gov.au/bans/smokeless-tobacco-products
productsafety.gov.au/bans/toys-containing-beads
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicycle_helmets_in_Australia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cigarette_packets_in_Australia
theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/may/03/smokers-to-pay-more-than-45-for-a-packet-of-cigarettes-from-2020
news.com.au/finance/money/why-do-we-pay-so-much-for-alcohol/news-story/1647c23acc476553ade5d77774b8fa7d
abc.net.au/triplej/programs/hack/ecigarette-ban-has-advocates-fuming/8431564
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_banned_in_Australia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_banned_video_games_in_Australia
9news.com.au/national/2017/10/19/18/54/thousands-of-swimming-pools-across-nsw-deemed-unsafe
police.vic.gov.au/retrievemedia.asp?media_id=69255&status=active
youtube.com/results?search_query=long stabby thing
youtube.com/watch?v=A_fMN9kFm14
youtube.com/watch?v=uDtVGHsYVuM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Okay, but when was the last mass shooting involving a gunman? 15 - 16 December 2014, 3 casualties, thought to have terrorist involvement.
Meanwhile america's situation is a clusterfuck of mass shooting after mass shooting.
"Yeah, stupid Aussies getting cucked lol". At least our children didn't get gunned down dumbass.

>he doesn't like dangerous freedom

make sure you buy some lube when they finally decide to take the rest of your rights away.

Shame really. I'd gun down a ton of those little junkie faggots if I ever had the chance.

Why would you want to own a fully automatic rifle? What purpose other than killing masses of people would you need that shit.

protect my family and property

It's fun, have you ever tried shooting one?

Need vs want. Americans get what we want. Part of the whole liberty/pursuit of happiness thing

Australians can't be trusted with guns, you are the offspring of criminals living on a prison island

>mass shootings

Multiple mass murders with arson and other means since the ban dipshit.

I'm sure that happens in America as well

guns should only be held by trained law enforcement

>he doesn't know about the great PVP pipe shortage of '96

Nah that makes too much sense

>man with a verified IQ of 65, murdered
Yes that's what they told people.
With Operator tier technique.

>trained law enforcement passes psychopathy testing with flying colours

>putting the safety of your family on slovenly public servants
the damage would already be done before the nigger gets caught

Looks like a shitty map of the USA with California there on the left.

How did that go at the Lindt Cafe seige? Oh, that's right - the cops killed as many hostages as the terrorist after forgetting to open the door before throwing the flash grenade. Yeah, we're in safe hands there.

>i-it happens in america too!

The mass murderers changed means. Some muzzie in melbourne ran and killed over 7 people this year iirc.

>Were Howard's and Costello's heads impaled on a stick, Australians would not be the cuckolded, limp-wristed, fairy cuck faggots that they are today
>this is what gunfags actually believe.

Firstly, a few hundred million guns doesn't seem to have done anything to stop America from becoming completely cucked. Meanwhile Japan, which has close to zero guns per capita, is strongly nationalistic and anti-feminist.

Secondly, well done for proving that gunfags are really just insecure about their masculinity, and view guns as a cultural statement whose (limited) practical uses are merely an excuse. Face it, guns are to western nationalists what katanas are to weaboos.

people actually think the police are here to protect anyone? those guns are to protect themselves.

Police do not prevent crime or protect people from crime. There only job is catch offenders of crime and traffic offenses.

> Sure, our murder rate didn't go down at all after buyback, but we're not dying from guns anymore, USA BTFO!!!

>when they take the rest of our rights away
Those rights are long gone, spineless beta males and fat single mums rule Australia.
And they will never be safe enough, until every last shred of masculinity and individual responsibility is waved away to the almighty, towering nanny state that protects us, that my fellow country "men" so adore.

economy collapses
have to defend against marauding hordes
mass civil unrest
because I want to shoot fast
its fun

aussies live in a toddler state
>no right to free speech, hate speech laws out the ass
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech_laws_in_Australia
abc.net.au/news/2011-09-28/bolt-found-guilty-of-breaching-discrimination-act/3025918
>downright draconian gun laws
Self-explanatory.
>need a license for fucking air rifles
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_gun_laws#Australia
>need a fucking license for paintball guns
paintballaustralia.com.au/shooters_licence.htm
>need a license for crossbows
ballisticfirearms.com.au/QPS/Crossbow Legislation.html
>airsoft is banned
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_issues_in_airsoft#Australia
>LASER pointers over 1mw are banned (effectively banning the vast majority)
ozlasers.com/australian-laser-laws
>fucking YO YO WATERBALLS are banned
productsafety.gov.au/bans/yo-yo-water-balls
>novelty toy-like lighters are banned
productsafety.gov.au/bans/novelty-cigarette-lighters
>smokeless tobacco is banned
productsafety.gov.au/bans/smokeless-tobacco-products
>toys containing beads are banned
productsafety.gov.au/bans/toys-containing-beads
>need a helmet to ride a fucking bicycle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicycle_helmets_in_Australia
>plain packaging on cigarettes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cigarette_packets_in_Australia
>absurdly high taxation on alcohol and cigarettes
theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/may/03/smokers-to-pay-more-than-45-for-a-packet-of-cigarettes-from-2020
news.com.au/finance/money/why-do-we-pay-so-much-for-alcohol/news-story/1647c23acc476553ade5d77774b8fa7d
>e-cigarettes are banned
abc.net.au/triplej/programs/hack/ecigarette-ban-has-advocates-fuming/8431564
>many violent games and movies banned or censored even after the R18 was introduced
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_banned_in_Australia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_banned_video_games_in_Australia

>Australians gave up their guns because they brought the story that a literal retard killed more people than Rambo.
The day I learned about that was the day I lost any respect I ever had for Australia.

1.6% of Australian population is from Africa and that includes white Africans.

No, that is incorrect.

Greek Orthodox ice-addict and all-round crazy man, you mean.

Mate, if you need a gun to 'be a man' then you have more problems than you thought.

but are they nice? I just wanna know if they're nice

t. soyboy melburnian

You seem oddly well-resourced - if not necessarily well-read. Do you have some... agenda... here, mate?

>trusting the authorities
lurk moar

And you know how much that hurts? Not at all, septic, not at all.

I have a rifle, and a shotgun. I shoot foxes when theyre on my land.

I dont need an automatic, or more than 1 round to get the job done, because I'm not retarded.

enjoy your strawman thread Yanks.

R-i-g-h-t. That's why people slow down to < the speed limit when cops are seen in the rear-view. Etc.

If you have a pop-up pool higher than 12 inches, by law it needs to be fenced. Council pool inspectors can come by unanounced and you get fined if it's not 100% up to code

9news.com.au/national/2017/10/19/18/54/thousands-of-swimming-pools-across-nsw-deemed-unsafe

See , you faggot farmer

I'm going to drive down to the deli and buy a Kinder-surprise, choke on that.

That's to keep u safe user, you should be happy about that.

Shooting ice junkies or blacks who trespass on your property?

Rising up against the government when they introduce tyranny because they have no fear of revolt because we're neutered faggot?

listen m8, i h8 the Aussies but every single male and most of the women could kick the ever-living shit out of north americans (which i assume you are because you're a tit).

But it's population control. A majority of the kids who drowned last year were shitskins. Also the whole "if you're willing to trade away liberty for security you deserve neither" jazz

But the Americans have guns m8

I used to have respect for australians until 1996 happened

>killing people
and you answered yourself. that's the main purpose of weapons. if ordinary citizens have now effective weapons* available then while the power structures have then - all this talk about democracy, the same democracy that ironically is usually a venerated talking point and a holy cow for gun-grabbers**, is bullshit.

*and effective weapon by definition means it is capable of killing a lot of people quickly
**funny is how they are ready to dump a-salt-rifles and provide training to random fucks across the world if those fucks say that they are fighting to bring or preserve democracy. but in now way is it possible to imagine that such fight might be needed in their home country

>guns will save the white race
>burgers have guns
>burgers are the most non white
Hmmm.....

Honestly the only truly shit thing about Australia is shitnet. Other than that, the quality of life is overall pretty good.

bump
fuck ausfags

It's actually for insurance purposes, and it rocks:

Some kid climbs your fence when you're not home, gos skinny dipping in your pool, drowns.

If you dont have the pool fenced off you are liable, even though your property is fenced off. have a pool fence, and its not your problem.

>t. allianz sales rep
Seems like it would have been easier to just remove the liability from the homeowner for what some dickhead does while trespassing desu

i hope that these places that have massive gun control at least have mandatory training and conscription for all males and organisations like natonal guard.
otherwise -- disarm whole populace - only seriously armed contingent is professional military that is distant from from general populace (bonus points if its leadership positions can be arranged at political whim of ruling parties).

This. Think about it. Cops only show up after some nigger fucks your shit/someone up and it's their job to protect the nigger from being killed.
The cops are against you.
Imagine if that peep knew that the average Joe had a gun? Chances are this situation wouldn't have started.

And I have two smoking ones.

the lowliest shit kkkuk the world has ever known has spoken

>Ausfag with CNN link

The definition of "mass shooting" is not only different for all of those countries, it's changed since 1966.

0/10 for weak propaganda

Kys with a gun

Oh wait, YOU CAN'T!

i hope an aboo buttfucks him when he doesn't have his grinder shield on and he loses the lawsuit

they made it into the already dead mandalay mass shooting room a whole hour after the gunfire stopped completely
they all were wearing depends diapers

Don't listen to these bastards, I drive with my bicycle helmet on too, I recently installed airbags in the boot too. They'll understand how important safety is for keeping us safe one day.

I have a copy of the Australian Protective Service firearms qualifications test from a decade ago.
It's mainly yes, no, some multiple choice. The correct answer is in bold italics. Literally impossible to fail.

Trained law enforcement indeed.

Then there was the guy who sold two tonne of desiccant at the last Sydney gun show before the ban went into force.
Horsley Park Gun Shop had 5 salesmen, with 5 runners the weekend before, and the count had lines ten deep as they shoveled guns out.

"toddler state"

File name. Kek.

Thats Melbourne. It spread out like LA. 40 years ago Bentleigh & Mordialloc were nice middle class areas where little kids could wander all day. I did.
Drugs and refugee immigrants ruined that.

When CIA niggers start glowing too bright
And you cant even sleep at night

More. They used t he old lie that people died of heart failure. Technically everyone dies of heart failure, including those who bleed out after being shot by the cops.
Also they used NODS with full auto and flash bangs. Thats insta blindness.
Also using full giggle switch in uncontrolled mag dumps into a room full of civilians.
Monis was a false flag. He was released on bail for murder and rape, after sitting in his cell naked and rubbing shit on himself, because he wasn't a threat.
Note the Pro Muzzie twitter hashtags were running instantly and Abbot the Total Tool was ranting about new gun laws straight away.

Why do you think the EU has pushed a ban on military semi autos at the same time as it creates regional battle groups. The Nord battle groups can be deployed against rebellious Greeks and Spaniards and vice versa.

pretty much the thing USSR did. In USSR you of course had conscription and "army of the people". funnily most of the different ethnics in USSR were trained and deployed thousands of kilometres away from their home state at some different end of the USSR all mixed the fuck up.

HAHAAHAHA AUSSIE FAGS BTFO!!!!

Stay mad guncucks lmao

stupid fuck all mass shootings over 10 deaths are staged false flags

>Also using full giggle switch in uncontrolled mag dumps into a room full of civilians.
>Monis was a false flag. He was released on bail for murder and rape, after sitting in his cell naked and rubbing shit on himself, because he wasn't a threat.
>Note the Pro Muzzie twitter hashtags were running instantly and Abbot the Total Tool was ranting about new gun laws straight away.

I do recall hearing about these parts. What most people here don't realise is that those who use guns for crimes don't buy them off the legal market. Monis bought his off the black market, new gun laws won't do squat to stop that, but the media doesn't report on that because it destroys the narrative that gun control reduces gun crime.

>More. They used t he old lie that people died of heart failure. Technically everyone dies of heart failure, including those who bleed out after being shot by the cops.

I didn't hear about this. Not terribly surprising though.

>Also they used NODS with full auto and flash bangs. Thats insta blindness.

What's a NODS?

Dumb nigger tier faggots in other western countries think the shit that happened last century could never happen again, the government is our FRIEND you see!

Not sure why they want to be so reliant on the government for everything including personal safety (lol 20 minute response time minimum).

Keep your guns burgers, the UK police state and literal internet police is a taste what comes after you give up your own equalizer.

It wasn’t coincidence. Read your Bible. That goes back to at least Babylonian days.

Victorian Gun Laws

police.vic.gov.au/retrievemedia.asp?media_id=69255&status=active

I go out roo shooting occasionally, enough to renew my license every few years. It scratches my gun itch and I don't even really want to own one. Most rural people own guns, every single veteran is packing heat, and I think anyone in semi-rural areas should own a feral cat pinger, and apply testing out the ass, ie what we do currently.

Looking at America and Brazil and other third worl shitholes filled with dead kids it's absolutely worth the paperwork and early morning drives out to buttfuck nowhere for the satisfaction of shooting a gun.

How much does it cost to renew a license, user?

I'm not your mate you effeminate piece of shit.

I don't know how to feel about it. On one hand I want something that I can use to fuck shit up if ever needed, on the other I feel pretty safe knowing there aren't people toting guns everywhere.

At least I got me 'ol choppy stick
youtube.com/results?search_query=long stabby thing

English used Highlanders in the colonies. Its a very old pattern of imperial powers.

If someone can prove to me our murder rate didn't drop at all after the buyback, I will run into parliament house naked with a eureka flag as a cape and lead the revolution

woops wrong url thingy
youtube.com/watch?v=A_fMN9kFm14

yeah I meant "funnily" - it is pretty obvious you don't want your slave-warrriors to group and lead themselves.

NODS = Night Observation Devices. You can see them flip their night vision down as they go through the door. Easily overloaded by bright lights.
Monis killed the poofter chef, everyone else was killed by the cops.
$100 for rifles, $200 for pistols in NSW.

We used to have the CMF, Citizens Military Forces. Everyone did cadets, abbreviated basic. If you maintained your yearly qualification you were exempt from state licensing laws.

>Soviet Union
>licensing of owners, list of licenses, bans on possession
40-60 million dead

>Nazi Germany
>licensing, bans on possession
(((6))) (including gays, jews,commies and gypsies) million dead, not including war

>Khemer Rouge
3 million dead
>Guatemala
>licensing, confiscation powers, register
200k dead

>Red China
>Prison or death to "counter-revolutionary criminals" and anyone resisting any government program, Death penalty for supply guns to such "criminals"
40 million dead

>Uganda
>Licensing, confiscation power
300k dead

>rwanda
>register, justify use, confiscating powers
800k dead

That's within the last century, those are the ones I could be fucked looking up the numbers and licensing regulations at the time of. There will be more of course, turkroaches did some shit at start of century and nationalist china took out several more million. All of these made sure guns were only within the hands of the state.

>Couldn't happen these days amirite, we are civilized now!

People are such dumb faggots though so its probably for the best.

Enjoy your shit chocolate. I'm going to go buy an ar-15, 1000 rounds of 5.56, some tannerite, walk out into my back yard and shoot cans all day. I will then make racist comments in public and only pay 10 dollars for a fifth of whiskey.

Do snickers really cost 2$ in aussie land? Here in the glorious united states of america they are 79c.

Fuck off, you pudding-munching faggot cunt.

>turkroaches
>permits + confiscation powers
>next year lmao lets btfo 1.5 million armeniens cya pigs

also khemer rouge had photo ids and finger prints with their licenses

>NODS = Night Observation Devices

Ah. I just haven't seen it referred to as NODS, but yeah, it really doesn't give you much faith it the cops. That was a colossal fuck up on so many levels.

>$100 for rifles, $200 for pistols in NSW.

Cool. I'm actually intending to do my licensing course soon, so I just wanted to get an idea of how much it would cost to renew the license (I'm in QLD). I was working at the Shot Expo in Brissie a few months ago, and was doing "research" on my breaks. I got friendly with one of the Beretta Reps and a few of the guys at the Swarovski stand, and they were pretty helpful. I'm probably gonna go with a Tikka T3x and a 3-10 scope as soon as I've jumped through all the hoops I need to. Exciting times, user.

you think the world is being infiltrated by Marxists? Are we pushing to a neoliberal hyper integrated world where the nation state is ignored?

Courtesy of a jew website

Forgot pic because I have an iq of 65

you forgot to mention the speed camera's on every corner, Australia is a nanny state.

>pay 10 dollars for a fifth of whiskey
Yeah just make sure you're over 21 and definitely don't drink it in public

Whoops haha wrong picture, ignore that. How do I delete pictures?

I'll take the danger that is living and breathing like anyone ever has as opposed to living like a scared child afraid of inanimate objects. Violence is violence no matter what tool is used, maybe you should address those people before leaving the rest of us that can helpless to defend ourselves and others.

>Man I'm so glad we have gun contr-

youtube.com/watch?v=uDtVGHsYVuM

Pic related is how I imagine Ausfags posting on here look