NFL Kneeling

Is this the most effective silent protest ever?
People can't stop talking about it.

Haven't types like us brought down the NFL ratings, yet? I thought I saw a 30% decline in viewership, because of the stuff pic-related are trying to pull.

Trump wants to take credit for that but there's a dozen reasons ratings aren't at all time highs. Netflix and more options than ever and CTE and head trauma concerns being the 2 attributes affecting ratings the most. Also the fact that the Patriots are an unstoppable dynasty.

>patriots

It's the dumbest actually. Blacks in the nfl are showing how dumb they are. No one cares about their agenda. People are just lissed that football is now a political sport. I quit watching . They all go broke within years of retiring at least 90 percent do anyways. They are dumb niggs and they gonna do dumb nigg things like be lazy, kneel and not playing the sport they are paod to play.

Sportsball threads belong on Sup Forums, you stupid nigger

When they kneel anybody can talk about it!
Talk about an effective statement.

Hey, next time can you tell them to open their mouths? If they are going to kneel for the white man, they mind as well do it right.

>being (((American)))

If you kneel during national anthem, burn flag, etc. here, the police would come. Not to arrest you but save you from the lynch mob. Any type of career would be unavailable to you if you disrespect the nation in any way. This also applies to Russia, Middle-East, East-Europe countries, etc. uncucked nations.

Darn tootin kneegros

It's a distraction by the nfl to divert attention from the cte scandal

No one was talking about it until Trump mentioned it.

It's sports, who fucking cares.

>blacks are getting killed by cops
>"I know, I'll kneel during the anthem, that'll fix it, it wont be misconstrued AT ALL!"
>it no longer is about cop killing, its about the flag and how its disrespecting it

They cant even protest right. Its the least effective shit ever.

To be effective it has you actually have achived something. It hasn't, so it's on the same level as Occupy and BLM as in they haven't achived anything so are unmitigated failures.

>you must be 18 years or older to post on this site

>People can't stop talking about it.
now if only they had an actual message it might have achieved something.

>>"I know, I'll kneel during the anthem, that'll fix it, it wont be misconstrued AT ALL!"
>>it no longer is about cop killing, its about the flag and how its disrespecting it

It's literally only right-wing pundits and the mouth-breathing redneck followers who believe them. Literally takes 5 seconds of Google to find an interview with a kneeling NFL player saying why they're kneeling.

So why is the left seething at Trump not standing for some flag shit then?

The only reason other teams and blacks are kneeling is because it evolved from cop killers to respect for the flag and country.

This thread is literally the first I've heard of it in weeks.

The optics are so goddamn dumb. Just go sit your ass on the bench. Don’t kneel like a fucking Bitch sucking a dick. Nigs man.

>niggers kneeling

even when virtue signaling they are lazy

>niggers wanna suck my dick

I'm ok with this, no homo