Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade

Just watched Jin-Roh for the first time

What a good movie. Some of the scene transitions caused physical feelings to me.

I feel a bit depressed after it.

I give it a 9 out of 10

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-AMa42FwDF0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why did that stupid retard kill girl

peer pressure

It's shit

>peer pressure
???
lets say
u have waifu
man says kill waifu
do you kill waifu

The gun animation is so good

It's just ok, imo.

his reasoning was literally the whole point of the movie

i watched it for action scenes

The sheer expression of terror at the beginning of the movie when the suicide girl stumbles upon the fully movilized Kerberos Panzer unit. She knew her whole group was already dead

Kazuki's trauma being transmitted to you via unexpected mindtrip-back to the action transitions

And the ending. Kazuki is fucked up for life

watching this for "emotional value" is just like playing call of duty for story

"A real hero human bean...."

Wait, scooby doo actually parodied this? When?

Mystery Inc

it's a game played both on personal level and far above, on an organisatorial level, it's literally a classic double agent movie with a bit more depth.

You have the capital police trying to fuse with the national police, but in order to do that they have to get rid of the special unit, cerberus. The intelligence department is trying to frame the cerberus unit by getting one of their members in contact with a honeypot, however, the cerberus units Wolf Brigade(their own secret intelligence group) is on to the other departments schemes and leads them into a trap, which eventually closes on the intelligence department, instead of the Cerberus Unit.

the personal part here is that from the moment the protag finds the note in the book that the girl is a fake, he still keeps the play up, and still falls in love with her, and the girl is oblivious to the fact that she's being had.

The part where the protag accidentally opens the door for the wolves to eat the girl was a metaphor for that. He's still a Wolf, and any humans who run with wolves are bound to die.

youtube.com/watch?v=-AMa42FwDF0

I am aware that it is not the deepest feature film in the world, but it accomplished something that, at least for me, is really hard

It made me feel things. I have, as i type, a weird feeling in the center of my chest

waifu begins to scream
you panic

waifu possibly was the only woman you would be able to have feelings for
she screams
you panic
you kill her
you end up traumatized for the rest of your days

Nice review, where do I subscribe for more?

But the introspection and the relationships get much more screentime than the action.

>Jin Ruh-Roh

>what is skipping boring parts

>boring parts

so this is Sup Forums.

This was my first and last thread in this board

but you were always traumatized, so it doesn't matter

Overrated shit.

>ITT: Contrarian hipster newfags

I know this is most likely bait, but user you're retarded.

Sexiest goddamn armor with and wielding MG42s like the colonial Marine in Aliens.

Unnnnnng

Just fucking rip my heart out all over again.

t. person who watches filler episodes

t. ADD patient