My Little Fuccboi Can't Be This Kawaii.

Other urls found in this thread:

osawa-inc.co.jp/blocks/index/news000011.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is Kuga for sexual?

kuga a kute

Reposting
>wok
Is currynigger going to cook chinese too?

Yes. Even the shota form.
I would a shota Kuga

Niggastream's "cleaning" was even worse than usual this week.

Shota Kuga and teen Kuga are both adorable as hell, but how will adult Kuga looks like?

Why is Kuga so based

Where can i find the clean version?

Adorable and a sex god at the same time.

For some reason I read every one of Kuga's lines as dub Envy from FMA

Literally Yugi.

Risa Taneda is sick?

osawa-inc.co.jp/blocks/index/news000011.html

Please no. I live for that sultry voice of her's.

>be ingenious with bear meat
Well, if this isn't the gayest thing I've seen all week.

>the path of Chinese cuisine is a spicy one
I'm starting to think that the reason Kuga only does Sichuan cuisine is because the consultant isn't confident in her knowledge of chink cuisine beyond that.

sh'yeah stupid fucking nip thinks she knows cuisine like he researches food for a living or whatever

they should've asked some genuine chinese cuisine masters of canada to help them out

Why don't you do it yourself if you don't like it, huh?

What're you on about? I'm not attacking her knowledge, I'm just saying she might be playing it safe by sticking to things she actually knows about. It'd be kind of bad of an idea to do some ancient egyptian cuisine or some shit and get it completely wrong.

muh

not even best boi can save this series.

It's not like we were getting season 3 anyway

I don't know. I actually completely skipped several chapters where Souma and co. passed some tests with Central mooks because they looked so boring. Now with best boi Kuga back, I actually gained some interest in manga again.

This is a meme isn't it

Which chinese dishes are genuinely spicy? Whenever I get general tso's chicken it's disgusting easy to eat around the peppers. Which dish doesn't allow me to do that?

>general tso's

Jesus Christ.

That's not a chinese dish I'm familiar with, care to elaborate?

I want to believe Kuga's packing a huge weapon down there.

Well, there's an OVA announced. No Erina there I guess.

> general tso's chicken
What in the world is this?
t. Lives in Beijing.

Have the sales for the manga volumes and Blu Rays tanked?

Not asking that sarcastically, genuinely curious.

Try eating actual Chinese cuisine as opposed to heavily americanized Chinese takeout.

The anime never sold well, I think the manga sales are the same as always.

Try Mapo, an entry-level 'spicy' dish in Sichuan cuisine which itself is not famous for being "spicy" but heavily "spiced".

We will know next week, when Kuga and Souma will go to mountains to """learn about bears"""".

wtf I like manlet now.

So who's the current #8 and #10 ?

I'm betting one of them is that girl who was with Rentarou and the others jobbers, the one who wasn't defeated.

>it's another "mangaka thinks his audience is retarded enough to believe that an MC who won 99% of his matches so far will lose to a nigger that he already fought when expulsion is on the line" chapter

Erina is #10, iirc, 8 hasn't been revealed yet. That is of course unless thank rankings changed.

>currynig is higher ranked than Erina even though he has been in the elite 10 for literally a month

Me think Erina is now #7 though. Also Eizan #6 Momo #3 Sword #4 Nene #5

>Souma
>won 99% of his matches

You're a retard.

So what exactly is Hayama going to tell Souma what to put on the line in the Shokugeki? Expulsion is already on the line and they already played the "I will never cook again" card. Doesnt seem like there's much to do

I want it to be real

Something to do with Jun, like taking care of her so that curry can fully go down the path of darkness if he wins

So Kuga is planning on getting back into the elite 10 by having Soma get a seat on the council

I wonder if Isshiki & Tosuke are planning on doing the same thing

>an MC who won 99% of his matches
>lost to Shinomiya (technically)
>lost to Erina
>lost to Hayama
>lost to his dad a few hundred times
>lost to Kuga (overall sales)
>lost to Tsukasa
Right.

>general tso's
>chinese dish

Not sure if bait or

It was just a manner of speaking.
Doesn't change the fact that he has won or forced a bullshit "draw" in most of his matches so far and clearly isn't going to lose to someone he already lost once when losing means expulsion.
I just wish they would end this bullshit mini-arc already and go on with the Hokkaido trip so that the story can move into more interesting places.

He didn't lose against Erina. She just went full bitch mode and said his dish sucked. It wasn't even a Shokugeki.

Didn't Rindou say that all the rookies would be facing Elite 10?

So are the rest of them challenging seats higher than Hayama? How the hell are they gonna justify those wins?

Most probably they will face those new faggots that no one cares about.
Still, I'm expecting some of them to get expelled or some serious bullshit to take place.

I'm sure these two will talk a lot about their respective waifu and husbando after this arc.

Tosuke and Isshiki will be able to help out a few of them

Other's will probably face noobs that took the old spots like Hayama

I really want the sidebros to go. Also a few of the others in PSD. This show needs a tighter cast and stronger individual character focus.

Eishi/Rindo/Momo/Somei aren't going to be defeated anytime soon

They will be the final enemies(not counting Azami)

As long as they're glued to each other like this when they do it.

I wish the whole Hitler youth academy arc would fucking end.

I really wish Erina would just tell her dad she won't cooperates with him no matter what and tell him to fuck off.

I consider Azami a pretty cool character, my issue with this whole arc is that they are focusing in his edgelord henchmen rather than the main villain himself or at least the few likable people in his side like Rindou.

> Yukihira you lost, you a shit, die ahahahaha
I fucking hated this part.

What did I ever enjoy about this show? With every new challenge, all I can find myself thinking is "let's wrap this shot up".

Is Kuga better than Eizan? And I mean serious dedicated Eizan with his glasses off.

His plan is kids cartoon tier of stupidity though. Literally "Imma rules the world with x" and x being cooking.

I like how they are expecting us to believe that Hayama really stands a chance.

Calm down user, we all know currynigger has 0 chance of winning. It'd be all anticlimactic if he didn't say "OMG SUCH POWER LEVELS"

Maybe you should stop following it week by week.

I want to kill this fucking cunt.

It's literally served at chinese restaurants you fucking retard

>invented by chinese people
>not a chinese dish

twice the pride, double the fall

>food invented by chinese people
>"it isn't chinese because I said so"

There is no universe that exists where it works like this

The only way they can reedem this bullshit is if Doujima shows up later and says "lel I was kidding, he sucks".

>Suddenly an episode from Stagiare
>Shino: Yukihira! It’s time for the staff to begin work!
>Shino: Wake up already, dammit!

>Souma: Oh, ‘morning Shinomiya-senpai!
>Souma: I cleaned the kitchen and prepped the ingredients!
>Shino: O-Okay. (Tch!)
>Souma: Why did you click your tongue?

Kuga wasn't Yugi. He was Marik all along.

>inb4 he loses because he has no feelings

Is SnS in danger of being cancelled? What position does it hold in Jump?

>Bag: Peeled Sweetened Chestnuts
>Souma: Thanks, Kracie-sama.
Someday I'll get off my ass and translate these recipes. Someday.

>tfw you will never have an army of bald man to do your shit.

>Excessively handsome Tsukasa Eishi

>food invented by chinese people
What are you on about
>The food has been associated with Zuo Zongtang (Tso Tsung-t'ang) (1812–1885), a Qing dynasty statesman and military leader from Hunan Province. Zuo himself could not have eaten the dish as it is today,[2] and the dish is found neither in Changsha, the capital of Hunan Province, nor in Xiangyin County, where Zuo was born. Moreover, Zuo's descendants, who are still living in Xiangyin County, when interviewed, say that they have never heard of such a dish.[3]
>could not have eaten the dish...
>descendants have never heard of such a dish...
Okay, so let's see who made it.
>Peng claim
>Wang claim
Both of these dudes first made this dish in the states, for US diners. It's not a Chinese dish any more than Chicago mapo is a chinese dish or NY Pizza is an Italian dish.

Possible.
Good lookin' out user

What was the last serious cooking competition Souma was in that Doujima oversaw?

How would he even know what Souma's current level of cooking is?

>Fairy Erina-sama

Pretty sure the last one was the three way autumn festival battle between Soma, Ryo, and Hayama.

>Erina-samaaa!! Where are you!?
>Hisako stampeding

Are Buffalo Wings prime examples of Italian Cuisine because they were invented by an Italian couple?

>Erina-sama is on verge of death!?
Wh

>So this… is the power of a diner…!!
>Sfx: munch munch nom nom

>E: …that reminds me, I should begin packing for the trip…
>E: But I ran away from home, and going back to fetch my luggage isn’t a good idea…
>H: Erina-sama

>H: I’ve packed your luggage for the advancement exams. // It has everything including travel-size lotion.
>E: Is this REALLY what it’s like to run away from home…?

>Tootsuki Academy’s duffel coat

>Tsukuda Yuuto
>We’re on Volume 20!!! Honestly, I’m a bit scared!! I have no idea how long this story will continue, but please watch over me.
__
>Saeki Shun
>Tehepero

>1st Seats of past generations
>Sfx: Bam
>Gnn…
So I gather Etoile is being worked on after all?

We know nothing of their true power.

Sasuga Hisako.

It's selling pretty well actually.

Also Jump can't afford axing another popular series now that Bleach and Nisekoi are gone.

SnS is that solid series that may not be a heavy-hitting flagship (i.e. BnHA, Haikyuu) but regularly makes the top 3-5 and rarely dips below 7. Hell, before the Azami arc it was flying high.

Bleach was a ghost ship drifting aimlessly, its fanbase a mere shadow of what it used to be. Jump had nothing to lose by sinking it.

I hope this Azami shit is over soon.

kinda rude considering her seiyuu is dying

Don't jinx it ;_;

>of canada

It surely can't be 1 on 1, there's more rebels than there are E10 members. Plus whoever gets Tsukasa or Rindou are doomed.

Rindou has had more screen time than any of the non PSD E10 though, what are you saying? Unless you count Hayama before his E10 tenure.