>Go to bus
>Cameras all over the bus
>Go to shop
>Cameras all over the shop
>Go to Street
>Cameras up and down the street
>Go to public event
>Cameras on all police chests

Fuck this gay society. Do People actually think this is normal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ohmajJTcpNk
youtube.com/watch?v=JSKKppfqQx0
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=147&v=vle2ssAWiFg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally why do you care? I'm not defending it, but why does it bother you?

>cameras everywhere
>no one gives a fuck when some moslems kill people

>go to a bar
>cameras watching you drink

cameras keep you safe from niggers

being watched = regulates behavior

Just wait until they put cameras in your house.

Part and Parcel, Bong.

This.
I personally stand with theresa may, we need to start censoring the internet to prevent radicalisation online!!

>meet someone they have eyes and memory
>go to store lots of eyes and people remembering
>go to school all the eyes remembering
>go in crowded elevator all those eyes become a part of their memory for the day
Do people actually think this is normal?

It's for your own protection... and clicks on YouTube

>thinking niggers have the foresight or awareness of surroundings to plan for or even notice cameras
Only thing that happens is that the cops can upload the video of you getting mugged to Worldstar now.

>shitpost on your phone
>two cameras in your hands

Yes, goy, why do you care? Are you up to something?

jew enslavement looked better in the brochures huh?

This dumbass thinks memory can be equated with footage which exists forever.

>Do you feel safe yet?
>no
>I'd better install more cameras until you do

You haven't answered the question;
WHY do you care so much?
I don't give two fucks either way. The video footage of me will never amount to anything other than wasted HDD space.
WHY do YOU care?

being watched changes how you act

google the concept of the panopticon, it's literally for regulating nig behavior. in any case, you are safer with a watchful eye than none.

I feel you, senpai but when you read about crimes like the Delphi murderers, you start to not mind cameras so much.

Why do you care?

youtu.be/ohmajJTcpNk

>Wear hat with embedded silver embroidery
or
>Wear glasses with infrared lights
>Camera just sees blur

cheers from the resistance

pic related

1984 is real.

best goy right here

Playboy publicly operated a CP ring in the 70s. Girls as young as 4 appeared in their european magazines. Brooke Shields appeared in Sugar 'n' Spice nude at age 10. Spread this info on Social Media and contact independent media.

>he doesn't care that he's living a 1984 nightmare

He still hasn't explained why he's so nervous about it all though. That's all I want.

we are just beginning to see AI facial recognition, imagine in 10 years when these stores sell the video feed to data mining companies, just like they do now with every bit of info they can get off you. Everything you do will be watched from the time you wake up to the time you go to sleep, much like now but you tell yourself "who cares nobody is actually watching the video feed, it's only there for when something goes wrong", but in the future it will be watched and your actions will be recorded in many databases

A personal phone is not the same thing as state sponsored spying.

>not having a telescreen in your home
are you a criminal or something?

Oh, but you're wrong. I've gone beyond caring to the point where if I care any more, I'd just off myself.
Why? Because what the fuck are you or I going to do about it?
Go on, tell me, other than bitching on Sup Forums, what are you ACTUALLY GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?
...Thought so.

Well I'm only here for a few more days, so actually doing something about it isn't practical for me. But "burn it to the ground" honestly sounds like your best option at this point

Sorry, missed that it was you who posted that video.
It is a weird technology that I dislike, but common CCTV has nowhere near the quality required to meet their minimum standards to use that shit.
No council buys decent cameras and very few shops have good tier cameras either.

There there...

Enjoy this short Twilight Zone
youtube.com/watch?v=JSKKppfqQx0

We're already there. There is a company in the Netherlands that makes digital advertising billboards for pedestrians that has cameras in it. They analyze how long people look at it, whether they're male or female, whether they're adults or children, etc.

For now...

I think it's more a case of it being no different to having some stranger follow you all day every day. Except this way, because they're small and more unnoticeable, goys are expected to ignore them.
Fun fact: CCTV (at least in Britain) doesn't actually stop crime, or even significantly cut it down, for the same reason gun control areas don't actually stop shootings. Interestingly it's more or less the same reason goys don't mind CCTV, but would cry if everyone had some kind of physical guardian assigned to you.

Your Wi-Fi router can image your house and even see through walls.

That's just going to change as the technology gets cheaper. There's movie on Netflix (the circle) that hits this shit on the head.

The truly horrifying part is that you think Emma Watson (main character) is going to eventually do a 180 and realize that mass surveillance is not the way, but she ends up pushing even harder for more surveillance. It mirrors what actually happens when cctv doesn't stop a terror attack very close, it's super fucked.

>why does it bother you

>UK fuckboi

Because jew nigger, I look at your nation's Big Brother state, and you people and your government turn their eyes away from the greatest existential threat to the West.

Not to mention, in your cuck nation you have a duty to retreat before defending yourselves.

Unless the camera monopolies decide to start releasing dirt cheap CCTV cameras that have very good quality feeds which also use a filetype which doesn't compress the shit out of the quality but also compresses the filesizes down... it ain't going to change, and I tell you now, those monopolies aren't about to change that factor because that's how they get their money from the few people who actually do give a damn about home/business security.

Things aren't going to change. Standard CCTV will always be shit and supermarket chains/councils aren't about to spend the cash on decent cameras and equipment aside from the front doors at most.

No dumbass, PIC RELATED keeps me safe from mouth foaming niggers.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=147&v=vle2ssAWiFg

This, right?

>in any case, you are safer with a watchful eye than none.

>Random guy films you
"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU ARE ENCROACHING ON MY LIBERAL RIGHTS REEEEEEEEE ASK PERMISSION TO VIDEO ME IN PUBLIC REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

because it's indicative of a mistrustful society that's basically assuming you're guilty until proven innocent.

It can be hard to describe the feeling... it would be like if your adult brother asked you to babysit his 7 year old daughter (your niece) and so you decide to take her to the park to play and buy her some icecream. But there's a police officer following you for the entire day, shining his flashlight at you, looking over your shoulder, never taking his eye off you, because there's a chance you might molest or abuse your niece.

That's what too much surveillance feels like.

>going outside

Still don’t see why any of this is wrong
Everyone becomes a reality tv star
I’d watch anons lives and they can watch mine
Take a shit jerk it and shitpost
Seriously you guys need to stop thinking your alone time is sacred
Only privacy you need is what’s in your mind not what you do
If you’re scared because you’re doing something wrong then maybe technology like this exists for people like you

>Duty to retreat
Funny thing that. I've been in a fight and had the cops knock on my door, ask why I didn't run. I told them that my knees are fucked and I'm unfit. Running would've done me no good compared to the scrawny bitch who attacked me, and in fact, would've only served to make me an easier target.
Thus, I got away with beating down some little bitch boy who thought he was somehow going to rob a guy who towers over him.

10/10 goy.

Not an argument. Your point literary amounts to "it won't happen goy". Not an argument.

GCHQ employee?

afraid theyll see your penis photos? i love reading threads. sympathising with them. and then shit i hate is also faggy according to faggy op. bye

this

>Voluntarily have phone with camera on it always monitoring you
>Bitch about being monitored in public

>loves big brother state
>never committed a crime in his life

Tell me, what did cameras do to prevent this?

Gotta make sure you aren't committing any actions not sanctioned by the government user :^).

>cameras everywhere
>crimes still occur

Really makes you think.

And yet, you still have among the world largest crime rates.

Lolbertarian

Cameras don't stop crime or terrorism. I think that much we can agree on as we both live in the hell hole called the UK.
So what are the cameras for? Well, they generate millions of pounds a day with ANPR and soon enough they will be able to track your every move with facial recognition. It's state spying on an industrial scale only ever imagined in books such as 1984.
>but we don't know it hasn't stopped terrorist attacks or crime
Well, we do know there's been terrorist attacks and I'm pretty sure crime still exists so you've got to ask what the cameras are for and if it's for prevention it obviously doesn't work so scrap them.

>cameras everywhere
>crime still through the roof
>aggressors never caught
>innocents harassed by the law
we live in anarcho-tyranny

I guess. Thing is, I've always lived somewhere relatively rural (I suppose) and while there is a camera in almost every shop, I don't see them literally everywhere.
When I do go to London, I don't think about them. They won't do me any good, but they won't do me any harm, so I don't even bother to look at them.
Either I've not had any bad experiences with them (I haven't) or I'm too used to them (maybe).

This is also something I don't give a fuck about and don't see why people get so fucking upset over either.
Why do Americans screech at cameras being pointed at them?

I fucking wish I had a easy job like that with a nice income and comfy pension.

Yes sir. Also, lasers can be used to listen inside a building by measuring the acoustic vibrations on windows. This could be accomplished with a drone from any distance with a line of site to the window.

>Town installs cameras
>They get broken and stolen by gypsies
>Tfw Indian niggers are actually doing something good for my country

What's wrong with cameras in public? They make it easy to convict criminals who chimp out in public and if you're worried about the government spying on you 1) they could literally have a police officer follow you about watching everything you do with his eyes and you can't do shit about it because you're in public 2) GCHQ is already logging all your hentai searches, them being able to see you walk to the corner store every friday is the least of your privacy worries.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

No I don't. Also, I can actually know what the phone is doing if it's open source. Not an argument.

these

>funny thing that

1) The cops STILL asked why you did not retreat.

2) Sounds like you lied to the cops user, which is a crime. How now, are you any better than the guy who attacked you?

I don't want cameras around because it discourages vigilante justice, which YOU just stated you got away with by lying to lazy cops.

You coul;d make yourself more comfortable with the idea of cameras by placing them in your home, bedroom, bathroom, and shower and sharing the videos and pictures with us.

I prefer preventive patrolling, goy.

>I'm not defending it
Okay I will.
Every place op mentioned is public. People give up privacy for safety. If someone doesn't want to be monitored go off grid innawoods.

cops on the beat discourage crime, cameras do not

If you don't care I will install cameras into your bedroom.

Oh and place some in your toilet for good measure so we can make sure you're cleaning your nuts and ass hole properly.

I'd definitely agree that the vast majority of cameras don't do jack fucking shit. Even home security cameras are easily defeated by a mask/cap/hoodie.
End of the day, like I said earlier;
You bitch and whine on Sup Forums, but what are you going to actually do to see their removal?
Very, very much like the nigger problem, its easy to bitch about -- but what are you actually going to do to see that problem fixed?

its hard to commit a crime when they can trace you leaving your front door and returning to it

we dont need the fear of god now with hes always watching you if you sin....we litterally have an eye on you at all times now and forensic science to know you are lying.

we replaced the fear of god with the fear of the state.

Bitch you're still being monitored online. WE ALL ARE

Yes, goy. If you don't watched then go live in le woods.

Are you fucking insane?

>and yet YOU still....

>YOU
>sports US Republican flag

Niggers user. If you removed niggers and island spics from the US the crime rates would plummet.

Go ahead, see if I give a fuck. Woo go you, you get to see me plow the fattie I fuck and watch me walk around naked. How is that going to change the world?

That's why crime in the uk is at all time low right
Oh wait

Crime in the UK is at its highest.

yet when nigs stab people they get away with it. when chavs gang up on people they get away with it. when lads glass people they get away with it.

Show me the when the public has ever been asked whether they want cameras. What's that you say, they were never asked their opinion!

Eh. If I'm in public I don't really mind being taped.
Gubmint monitoring my hentai searches, on the other hand

why would any man not want anybody to see his weiner

>Implying the cameras are there to prevent crime

Fucking retard

>Scared of living innawoods
You're a posh punk
>Calling me a goy for rejecting being monitored
>The same thing you're bitching about
You're also retarded bongo

>Cops still asked why I did not retreat
Because there wasn't a camera there and that's a pretty standard question, user.
They had to investigate the situation and make sense of what had happened. I don't know how it works in your shithole, but over here, the police actually do investigate things... sometimes.

>Lied to the cops
Nope. My left knee is semi-fucked and will be fine sometimes, absolute shit at others. I get no warning of when my knee will give way and I really am an unfit bastard. I can walk or carry shit for miles on end but can't run for shit.

How have I lied to the cops? Being out of breath after a short run does wonders for self defence capability then does it?

Because having cameras on every part of society is one small step away from complete totalitarian oppression. A camera functionally is a police officer standing on a corner. If the UK government decided tomorrow that they wanted to spend a bunch of money arresting accused "racists" for life without due process, they could do it by hiring a couple more camera watcher blokes, some vans with moral officers. Literally chump change and political will and gulags in your society.

And really if the government started putting suspected racists into life in prison, would British society do anything about it? No they wouldn't because it is an utterly demoralized society.

>Complete totalitarian oppression
The only problem there is the current leftie agenda. Swing it from the left to right and you have my backing 100%

>cameras everywhere
>intensively profiles and lists every indivudual
>can't stop a single terrorist

What start putting degenerate gommies into gulags? Thats stupid because if there is ever a coup or change in election they'll just do the same thing back. The key is to have a small government with little infrastructure, and highly educated armed populace so niggardly criminals are executed without police supervision and the state does not impede life.

They don't need permission.
If you don't like it opt out or smash the fuckers. REEEEEEEEing on anime image board isn't going to do anything. Get off your ass and do something.