Why do girls shriek?

I've lived most of my life about 20 meters away from a elementary school, and every day that I've been home during school hours, I've heard girls shrieking. At pretty much any 60 second interval, a girl shrieking loudly will be heard.

You know the type of shriek I mean. The ones bitches in horror movies do just before they get killed. Just the high pitched, intense shriek that only lasts for a short moment.

My question is, and I'm genuinely asking here, WHY DO GIRLS SHRIEK? So fucking much? I know, that, when old, they do it when shocked or whatever, but these 6-12 year old girls do it fucking constantly, and I just cant figure out why? What are they trying to convey with their constant fucking shrieking? Maybe some older women here can offer some insight

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZVjr4mii3cE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you can't fight, you're best function is as an alarm system.

They're defenseless little birds

Yeah, I'm down with that part, but I just can't figure out why the child-versions do it like seemingly all the fucking time.

I've been with the weak & dumb type of women who shriek at even mild shocks, but even they don't shriek like.... all the damn time. Like, while writing this post, I've heard a girl outside shriek maybe 5 fucking times.

that's a pretty solid answer, fight or flight, but fight also includes rallying others (as if anyone will care about your dumb screams)

Same reason they faint.

It's the girl version of picking your nose all the damn time.

You are paying unhealthy ammount of attention to 6-12 years old girls bro. Better find a hobby.

Watch any video of some kind of huge, disastrous event.
Women will be shrieking.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZVjr4mii3cE

This should be the way to tell if you’re male or female before entering a restroom
Shriek test

It seems like women scream and shriek as a way to communicate emotion to other women, since they lack the ability to communicate well with words, or intellect. (see: feminism)

Playboy publicly operated a CP ring in the 70s. Girls as young as 4 appeared in their european magazines. Brooke Shields appeared in Sugar 'n' Spice nude at age 10. Spread this info on Social Media and contact independent media.

Reminds me of a video I saw a while ago where some crazy woman started screaming during a moment of silence outdoors and everyone started freaking out because they thought there was a bomb or something.

sort of like when some jealous cucked male lies over and over to annoy the shit out of any successful men in the vicinity

why do boys do the ARRRGGG! war cry?

kids are kids.
why does it fucking matter to you?

Because Dan Schneider hangs around schools.

Female children are not brainlets try to talk to them and you will see they are intelligent.

Sorry for posting the censored version.

cos girls are huge fucking faggots

>what is laughter and play?

Same reason why babies cry

Men instinctually respond to it

when a woman sees something that mildly upsets her she screams shrilly so a man will come protect her

pretty primitive

>the absolute state of white women
Sickening

why do they faint

It's clearly instinctual as you seem to agree. Men love women's sounds and noises (not nonstop talking but expressive ones of happiness, excitement, pleasure, etc.), and women love making them (they love to outwardly share what they are feeling). Either of these are really reason enough for why it would be an instinctual behavior passed down, but throw in the alarm system to alert the public to a potential emergency because both men and women have an inherent bias toward favoring and helping a woman VS helping a man.

As for why the child-versions do it, you realize they grow up to become adults right? These behaviors don't just pop up out of nowhere on their 18th birthday, it's part of their thought process and reflexes from day 1. For the frequency, as they mature they probably become more familiar with more scenarios and are less surprised in general.

I have two budgies, now what i've read about those pesky little flying shitbags is that when in danger they start to make certain annoying chirp to warn others. Same applies here with females.

there's absolutely no way that you know that as a fact

>Playboy publicly operated a CP ring in the 70s. Girls as young as 4 appeared in their european magazines. Brooke Shields appeared in Sugar 'n' Spice nude at age 10. Spread this info on Social Media and contact independent media.
Is this a new pasta?
Also, why should I care. Western women are poison. They probably enjoy that shit.

Dude.
We have had 200,000 years of evolution as homo sapiens.
And 2 MILLION years of evolution as hominids.

It is only in the last 10,000 years that we have begun to form groups larger than tribes and become 'civilized'. We are a LOT closer to our 'caveman' selves than you or anyone like to think about. But girls shriek as an evolved survival behavior...adrenaline makes them shriek, which brings the men running to save the family, tribe, clan, village.
It took them 200,000 years to evolve that, and the girls that shrieked when frightened, survived to pass on their genes.

WHY do we accept evolution so easily in animals, and pretend to forget it affects us too?

Little girls shriek seemingly just because they can. It's annoying, I agree.

how the fuck is that white?... its barely human

Women are idiots — the thread

nothing new here

Alarm system, communication (especially when shrieking with laughter.) Preternatural reasons, it probably served to scare off predators and for the little kids it broadcasted where they were.

I would seriously move. It will never stop. My neighbours on either side did that for about 5 years and fortunately, they've mostly shut the fuck up.

She looks like a fucking gorilla.

EITHER way its annoying

its like there is an obsession with filling the void by acting like an idiot

back in the day, never know when trouble will strike
keep male guardian attentive, which is why crave attention
also, i think, while women are always blabbering, while men tend to genealy only talk to convey important information

Why would you even doubt it? Everyone's heart skips a beat when a sudden loud shriek happens unexpectedly.

It’s been studied. the way men react to the sound of a baby crying

next time you’re in a restaurant look around — everybody will have their noses pointed at the baby who is crying

FUCK NOW YOU HAVE ME WONDERING LOL

kill them all i say

shut up with your pedo paranoia.
their scream is gonna hitbthe most sensitive frequency to the human ear

i dont understand this obsession with youth. men trying to be babies. women always cooing like babies

yep, spot on.

shut up, there's no way you know gravity exists for a fact

This

You're lucky you in whiteville the country.

If you ever go near an elemetary school or middle school all you hear is indio kids swearing with their indio accent.

"ya homie, fuck that hahahahHAHAHAhaHAHaHaHaHAhAH"

Honestly there were some at an in-n-out and I wanted to tell them to shut the fuck up. The girl was talking about fucking all these guys at 13 in a spic accent and laughing about how she's sabotaging her period somehow.

God damn I was so mad. Ruined the entire meal.

>two budgies
Oh I had some years ago as well. They like to screech just because they can, too.

People think there are too many types of evolutionary theory, or it's just a theory.

If you don't adhere to a fact, your irrationality is the issue, not the fact.

this

girls who didnt shriek when startled = eaten by the tiger because no one came to help = didnt pass on their genes

#metoo

It is a feminine power display. Gathers attention and exhibits a form of strength.

>women are always blabbering, while men tend to genealy only talk to convey important information

jesus christ, this is the fucking worst, isn't it?
>try to read the newspaper during breakfast
>she keeps talking about the weather
>only say "hm" in the hope that she'll eventually catch on, but she doesn't so I ask her if I can read the newspaper please
>"oh, yes, sure"
>after not even a minute of silence she already gets squirrelly and HAS to start talking again
they are incapable of just enjoying silence.

I mean this in every way possible: They're fucking children user.

i live next to a school, and im not hearing constant "arghs", im hearing constant shrieking. it matters to me because its something that constantly plagues me, and i want to understand it

lol

im sure there are evolutionary reasons for it, but these days, all little girls scream at a rate similar to OPs findings. whether they are in trouble or not.

parents never read The Boy Who Cried Wolf apparently. probably a misogynist book anyway.

Aww you poor thing

I worked in child care for a spell so I can answer this

It is not just girls, little boys shriek and it sounds girly and it's because they play games like tag or chase.

All children shriek little boys do it too and they sound like girls when they do it. I guess they shriek because they're playing and doing so much high energy shit and playing tag and about to be caught. We don't play as adults but play hide and seek, tag, or wrestle a girl and she shrieks

Same as the OP

>silence

yes agreed

so...... latino inner-city kids shriek less? thats interesting

Prey animals make the same noise when a predator sinks it's teeth in.

They are actually being murdered.

I live 10 minutes away from a district with lots of clubs and bars so every Friday and Saturday night you have people walking home from there after getting shitfaced.
Dumbass broads in their early to mid twenties are shrieking constantly.
When I first moved here I actually got out of my bed a couple of times to check if everyone was okay because it sounded like someone was being stabbed to death with a rusty knife. It was just a bunch of drunk cunts misbehaving.
I swear, at some point some slut will actually get murdered/raped/rapemurdered and cry her heart out, the whole neighbourhood will hear it but noone will do anything because it's just the sounds they always make when enjoying themselves.
I'm pretty sure that's how the Kitty Genovese murder happened.

fundie religious fags get out REEEEEEE. evolution is real, deal with it