youtube.com/watch?v=AYD8nQ97HmU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Brisbane
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_Leonski
youtube.com/watch?v=zldAjOxMwsM
youtube.com/watch?v=nSorfQFe8IE
youtube.com/watch?v=XVON0vP8k4s
youtube.com/watch?v=fR7s8LFoCfs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck you. You think I want to pair up with you after the way you made fun of me for pissshit? I fucking hate you Australians and your bowel movements, they all smell like shit.

>In 2017, a major poll conducted in Australia by the Lowy Institute showed that 77% believed an alliance with the US was important for security.[4][5] However, the survey showed that 60% of Australians had developed an unfavorable view of the US as a result of President Donald Trump.[6] The survey also showed that the US was no longer considered Australia's "best friend", a title now held by New Zealand.[7] A 2017 survey conducted by the Pew Research Center showed only 29% of Australians had confidence in current US leader President Donald Trump, in contrast to the 87% who had confidence in former US president, Barack Obama.[8] It also showed 70% of Australians had no confidence in the current US president.

Basically, like 99% of our allies, you just like us for our security, and you hate everything else about us.

Fuck off.

Are you actually defending pancake muchers? I think about hpw these [pep[le have gone on for too long rambling about religion and how thye think they know better than all

BESTALLLLY

>I fucking hate you Australians and your bowel movements, they all smell like shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=2qgsebueN-o

ANZACs...

REMINDER
amazon.com/Vegemite-Bcool-burn-00396-220-gram/dp/B004AVEW8G

we definitely make the best duo, my sunburned friend.

What the fuck is this? Just shut the fuck up about pancakes. The Yankees are going to win the world series, just ball up and deal with it.

I THOUGHT WHAT WE HAD WAS PURE!

Basically this. At least i get keks from aussie fags more than bongs or leafs

Vietnam and the Soviet Union, apparently.

good luck making that friendship last we all know burgers cant handle the bantz

And you like us for Pine Gap, arguably the most important US military installation outside the mainland.

JUST GET THE FUCK OVER THE FT THAT THE YANKEES ARE GOING TO KICK ASTRO ASS

IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT YOU WHORE! GIVE ME BACK MY OZZIE!

NO. AND I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T STOP RAMBLING ON ABOUT PANCAKES I'M GOING TO PUNCH YOU RIGHT IN THE STOMACH. FOR FUCK'S SAKE, I'M TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT FROM LAST YEAR'S WORLFD SERIES.

Fuck no. Australia could be great but they treat their government like a helicopter parent trying to keep their children away from dangerous toys instead of as a thing to be limited and threatened.

As a Macedonian myself, I can understand the plight of the Catalonian people. It's only fitting that we should stick together.
Macedonia is not Bulgaria.
Catalonia is not Spain.

Oh gods I can't lose him, he owns like half my economy...

Why are you doing this to me? Is this because I won't let you park over here? You're a real fucking psycho bitch you know that right.

Sup, Bruce?

I'm just... fighting for baseball. I'm sick of handegg cunts shitting up the board.

Ukraine-Palestine

America used to be cool. These days they are just disgusting and pathetic.

During childhood I wanted to live there, today I wouldn't even go there with a reason to.

The Chinks are bad but at least they aren't self-destructive whites who hate white men and want to be cucked by niggers/muslims/whatever.

I'm curious about Russia. Is poop a common factor there?

This is all about a stupid game?

What the fuck is wrong with you two?

Australians and Americans are basically brothers.

Aussie US ass kissing on this board is becoming so common it's cringeworthy. I thought Australian's were cool.

Australians are awesome.

I don't care about dumbass Autralisna nd whether or not THEIR poop is a common factor.

australians are prob my 2nd fav people 2bh

Stay mad cuck ass ahmed terrorist

MFW your countries waifu leaves you for a white minority country

To be fair the Aussies do look like they could be a pretty great nation if they'd just lose the cucked gun laws and hate speech.

You dogged us starting with the EU. Go fuck yourselves, abandon your kin when they need you most, expect nothing in return when we're older and stronger.

Nobody actually thinks US and Australia are friends, it's just a stupid pretension both sides tell each other on account of the similarities of our cultures. In truth we both despise each other and this has been evident since at least WW2.

njbvgfcdxsz pee
pee-pee need pee-pee?
There's nothing wrong with my fetish okay

Aussies are like rural Brits. City Brits aren't even white, and often make us look like cucks.

Shut up jew. Tell me more about WW2 which I'm sure you're an expert in huh?

don't brand us all m8
Britain USA Canada Australia New Zealand are the greatest countries and people in the world.
Everyone else can get fucked, including the immigrants and rapefugees living among us.

T-Thank you...

wtf are you talking about? Americans love Australia, idk about deep history but I am in my mid 30's and we have universally loved Australia since Crocodile Dundee came out. and AC/DC.

What do you like most about Australian's?
I like Seppos general optimism and friendliness. Very refreshing when compared to surly autistic Eurofags.

youtube.com/watch?v=AYD8nQ97HmU

Crocodile Dundee and AC/DC

and Yahoo Serious

America/Britain, bros for lyf

Can you imagine a world where only our countries and people existed (sans minorities)
We'd be exploring the stars already

Here you go OP.

we're merely the nigger-pitbull mercenary army for our Anglo overlords

Vegemite and TISM

The nose knows

America and Australia love each other and they are best friends unlike stupid england who betrayed them both but they use this to form a strong alliance and sometimes troll each other for fun (mostly australia) but always know that no matter what they have each other's backs.

Portugal and UK. Oldest alliance, best buddies.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Brisbane
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_Leonski

Like I said, we pretend to like each other because of cultural similarities (action movies and hard rock music) but our way of thinking is vastly different from theirs and they're not a real ally, fucking 70% of the damn country has no confidence in our president. What's the point of pretending like we are some good friends?

Why do you save such gay fagboy shit on your computer like this?
wtf dude

>needed weed yesterday
>whole area is dry
>mate working 150 kays away out west calls to say he has some good shit but ill have to wait
>I say fuck it, ill come and get it
>drive to middle of bumfucksville
>lost
>mate said I'll know where he is when I get there
>see large hill
>mate is parked on top waving a flag attached to a screed
>confederate flag
>talk shit, have a beer, get some weed
>drive home
felt aussie with a hint of burger man

allies until the end of time

>70% of the damn country has no confidence in our president

did it ever occur to you that their media and polls are full of shit like ours?

the faint wiff of residual shit on your hot gf's anus while her buttcheeks claps together in the midst of powerfucking, mixing with the sweat and natural musk makes the erection harder and the experience better

Damn that's cool.

reading this made me realise that i have been starved from true happiness my whole life, i need a girlfriend ASAP

wow dis is a beaudiful australia is druly greadest ally

How do I get a seppo gf

Nah, they hate us.

That actually looks pretty good.

List of countries that have backed up the US in every single conflict over the past century:

1. Australia.

End of list.

Think of all the time this would save

>What was the war on illiteracy.

if america goes to war with china then you have our support 100% because we could deport every chinese person over fears they will revolt on our soil, kind of like why you guys put american japs in camps

Mate I'd go to war against china just for the fun of machine gunning down hordes of gooks while they zerg rush me.

The Yanks would have fainted had they tried to drink the brew the Aussies had in those mugs.

Best friends forever

i can wait

can't

>little does everyone know, we're actually both just psychopathic blood-drunk savages who enjoy the warmth of blood, AUS+USA are the Bonnie & Clyde couple of war and murder

really though, why is Australia so damaged – what happened to you guys.
Is there just nothing to do in the desert, so out of boredom, you went full blown loony?
youtube.com/watch?v=zldAjOxMwsM
youtube.com/watch?v=nSorfQFe8IE
youtube.com/watch?v=XVON0vP8k4s
youtube.com/watch?v=fR7s8LFoCfs

Rip
May the kangaroo honor your remains

gas all ausfags

>be Australia in 1942
>90% of troops in Libya kicking the shit outta Rommel
>japs take the Philippines, MacArthur bitches out and runs off to straya
>japs getting closer
>britain has most of our army
>send green troops to new guinea
>seppo commanders constantly fuck up supplies
>macca says our soldiers are shit, tells them to defend the Kokoda pass with 300 men
>"Kokoda pass" is 15 miles wide
> no bullets, no food. Americans keep dropping supplies to the japanese
>fighting in the jungle, up and down mountains
> manage to hold the japs back, despite US support
>MacArthur takes all the credit
>"WE SAVED YOU"

Can see why the Aussies were pissed.

WE #1
USA USA USA
FUCK YEAH

really though, stop posting that greentext of lies

Even though Australians are cucked they make great shitposters

ISIS/Israel

Australia and New Zealand
Australia and Briton
Briton and Portugal
Israel and America

This. You guys don't even need Australia, or the UK or Canada or anyone else. Any "alliance" you make is going to be one sided.

Poland is our only true ally

>and you hate everything else about us.
I don't. Trump proved you're the only anglo/euro colony that isn't totally cucked