Ukrainian in Poland - AMA

I am an Ukrainin living in Poland. Ask me questions fagguts.

People like Ukrainians in here. I am here to make some money and go back to Ukraine to buy a house there. Average income here i 6x what we have on the Ukraine.

I am in the process of finding Polish gf, maybe she will be willing to live with me on the Ukraine if I provide for here. Poles are sissies so I have easy here when it comes to women.

Anyway it is cool in here, I like it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oAggDx_7Nao
yougov.co.uk/news/2014/02/26/britain-cool-ukraine-joining-eu/
bbc.com/news/world-europe-35976086
euractiv.com/section/europe-s-east/news/france-says-eu-russia-ukraine-relations-are-no-zero-sum-game/
rt.com/shows/sophieco/253221-ukraine-integration-eu-economy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Poles are sissies so I have easy here when it comes to women.

100% fact

what area in PL?

my experience of ukranian are they are ignorant thug scum.

Yep, I have noticed that they go blushing every fucking time they talk with women. Even the cleaning lady.

Well, in that case more 20yo Poles for me

Warsaw now, i lived in wroclaw for a while too

>. Ask me questions fagguts.

Why do you go back and fix the country you came from. Instead of lowering the already low wages in Poland. I'm not even Polish I'm a burger student.

I am, I need to make money in Poland first, take them and go back. I am thinking of studying here something and moving to Germany with a uni degree they will honor

Butthurt ivan

>Ukraine
>>/x/

They are all either thug/trash or "rich" for Ukrain and are sobs and have a superiority complex. All the ones I study with fall into the later category.

Kurwa mać?

Yes sth like it

You must have a fucking IQ of a nigger no wounder Sudan has a higher average salary than Ukrain. SAD!

kek

>Poles are sissies
Said a faggot dodging ATO by slaving off for lyakhs.

Kek, true. It's worse than many African countries.

Well it is enough to pick Polish chicks you could be only dreaming of

I have a Polish girl so I don't need to dream. Not to mention the Ukrainan sluts that throw themself at you everywhere you go.

Fuck off idiot. If you had a brain you would be leaving Ukraine asap. Go and die for oligarchs deepshit

>I am an Ukrainin living in Poland
No. you are a hohol living in Poland

Sure you do, I bet tou dress your hand nicely

Ukrain is a non country when will you learn. It's half Polish have Russian.

I have visited PL many times with my polka and round Silesia and other areas, the Ukranians are literally niggers.

Where did you hear that Poles like Ukranians? I don't think so?

It dosent take much to make my hand look better than a Ukrainian slut.

So you too have been dating Polish girl? Nice

They don't. He is an idiot, they hate them because they are niggers and all the Poles they killed after WWII inside of "ukrain"

Fuck off, moron. Hope russia takes you over.

:*

I'm pretty sure he is the same troll I use to argue with all the time a few years ago. He isn't even Ukrainin just a Polish troll who is on Sup Forums 24/7

I have to agree, every person I've spoken to over there says they're all "mean" lol. dicks.

How do you find women? I have a friend from Poland and he doesn't speak/flirt with girls because he kind of despises them or maybe he fears them, idk. I feel slavs are very austere/serious when it comes to women.

Kek everybody hates Ukraine. They can't be that bad. They made STALKER series

I wouldnt make it over slavs. Poles in big number are just autistic and overprotective

>polish gf

You can find better sticking with your own kind.

Poles are 'westernised' meaning that the women are starting to look more like shit and most of them fuck around a lot.

Best of luck though in Poland. Hopefully you'll do to Poland what they did to the UK.

How Ukrainians make champagne?
They mix soda water with their own urine. kek

That's not even funny

Oo ukraina, wciąż istniejecie?

Yep

that is called having a stoic mentality.
being serious and honest in a relationship without any bullshit. being upfront about what you want and not taking any bullshit from women. unlike you effeminate western cucks.
you need to play clowngames all the time with women. trying so hard to be cocky and witty, trying to be this and that just so she likes you instead of staying true to yourself.

Germans are to Poles what Poles are to Ukrainians. The same ethnic hatred is certainly not unique to one group against some other group, nor should it be.

back in the day all men were like that. our grandfathers didn't need to know how to play the game and how to be funny and shit like that because women couldn't choose who they wanted. most of the time the father had the say on who their daughter could be dating. so men chose the men based on what men considered to be a good man. the concept of the dating world as we know it is fairly modern. and thats why old fashioned more manly men are bad at it because they lack that effeminate behaviour that you need today to attract a woman.

Depends on social circles. As someone who landed in many vastly different places in life I can attest to that, seeing people that sometimes may me thought I'm in bizzaro version of Poland. You get many shy, cute guys but go to some clubs and you'll also stumble upon dudes who will get in your face asking you out like nothing matters. Then there's shitload of guys in between.

As for ukrainins, yeah, in general we don't have them though quite a few of them may change the opinion locally. It takes only one bad apple to spoil the whole bunch, but there some who either are outright retarded "brug" sleazeguys who just try to borrow money from everyone or they're naive, wannabe "posh" people thinking that if they now get paid more than back in their country, they're more than a regular person, they're nobility and better than everyone.

Thankfully, majority of them seems pretty alright.
That aside, AMA are shit, take it back to Sup Forums.

>Poles are sissies so I have easy here when it comes to women.
Yeah, right, that's why none want to rent you houses because you have whores every weekend.
employer of ukrainan workers

>don't have them
hate*
>"brug"
bruh*
Sorry, multitasking.

The world in general was more ritualistic back in the day, even just a hundred years ago. Rituals make people human; give people personality and prepare them for the next stage in their lives.

Take shit like legalized prostitution. It's just a desire to want to speed through the human mating ritual; something that takes a degree of skill, personality, physical and mental health, etc. You can just forgo all the aforementioned things by paying a sum of money. Now, prostitution has always been around, but when the government starts glorifying it like in Germany, then all you have is a desire to do away with human ritualistic behavior, which hints at a society in deep, deep spiritual decline.

>ukrainian wants polish gf
hahahaha
I dont deny it, our girls are stupid sluts but even so they are after the erasmus students from Italy or other hot west country
everyone are disgusted by ukrainians and ruskies
your best bet is to fuck a cheap whore

Prostitution was state sanctioned during large portion of christian history. At one point vatican had official brothels.

Some christian thinkers regarded brothels like tpilets - you need them otherwise shit woudl start spill everywhere.

i think we can all agree that women are stupid sluts everywhere. doesn't matter where they come from.
women are only as good as the men in their country.
so when you have a country with more masculine men that keep their women in check then you will have decent traditional women.
there is nothing worse for a society than a woman that is allowed to act on her free will and desires.

I live in Canada but am polish and ukrainian, I hate it here,should I move to Poland or Ukraine, Ukrainian seem to have hotter broads, but poles are on average cuter I'd say.

Yeah, the shitty fact is that somehow in Poland men are trained to praise polish girls as the best in the world and at the same time girls are complaining, how polish guys are the worst

But it's true, and on top of it they pour it into empty bottles of real French Champagne pretending that it's the real McCoy

Ukraina is very useful. kek

just KYS

Pole here. Get the fuck out you bandera mothefucker.

>i think we can all agree that women are stupid sluts everywhere.
>TALKING ABOUT HIS OWN MOTHER. KEK

Come to the EU, i have rather refugees from ukraine than the shit hole called middle east

>being a white knighting faggot who uses the oldest counter-signalling argument in the book and hiding behind a meme flag

>hurr durr polish girls a-are ez I b-bang evryday :)
xDDDD

Why do you faggots get rid of your accents
We have barely any dialectal diversity to begin with

Now go back sucking muslim cock you good German swine. kek

not german. but nice try

>on the Ukraine

:^)

>ukraińcy

Friendly reminder that Ukraines number one export is women, and they get married off to Turkey, China and every non-white country in the world.

:)))))

According to the Frankfurter Rundschau newspaper, of the more than 7,000 Ukrainians who applied for asylum in 2014 and 2015, only 5 percent have been granted that status, and all the rest will be sent back to the Ukraine—even though there has been a full-scale war there since April 2014.

The Frankfurter Rundschau said that many of the refugees come directly from the Donbass region war zone, where their houses and livelihoods have been destroyed—identical to the claims made by the “Syrians” currently pouring into Germany.

Last week, despite the ongoing conflict, Ukraine was declared a “safe” country by the German government, the Frankfurter Rundschau revealed. This means that from now on, no one from that nation will qualify for asylum in Germany.
The publication also notes that almost 477 thousand applications for an asylum were submitted in Germany last year.

The politicians of the ruling Conservative Party “Christian Social Union” have already voiced a demand for Ukraine to be declared a “safe country of origin”.

“The reason they are rejected is very obvious,” said Marta Jaroszewicz, the migration project coordinator at the Center for Eastern Studies in Warsaw. “Ukraine is a huge country. Only part of the territory is insecure, so they can relocate internally.”

Just like Syria, oh wait.

seems ukrainians are not brown enough still what a gesture from them to accept african refugees in their own war torn country :))

get the fuck out of poland

head west to germany like you desire

and find your fate at the gun of a Turk

WE PREFER TURKS OVER HOHOL TRASH!!!!

more like jew in Poland pretending to be ukrainian

those fuckers don't know Polish and you expect me to believe that you know english ?
sage

When will we dissolve ukraine

You are a good man.And a reason why Turks like Polish meanwhile hate Westcucks.

Well said. Now tell that to all the dirty polaks in the UK

So basically the Ukrainians are the Poles of the Poles?

Why does everyone go to Wroclaw? Hell, even I have been there.

Take back Moldova and we'll talk

I know one Ukranian whore that was in my town, she gave HIV to a number of man.

Am I supposed to be surprised?

hohol here,i have a polish gf called ewa

fuck that tight pussy and live in england,might move to poland though when the uk becomes over run,kurwaaaaa

Instead of running away to Poland go fucking improve your own country. The same goes for the Polacks that run off to western countries, its pathetic.

Who's whiter? I know Poland has less slavic genes but Ukraine has more blue eye/blond hair people in it.

well good luck
hopefully poland wont lose territory anytime soon

>I am here to make some money and go back to Ukraine to buy a house there. Average income here i 6x what we have on the Ukraine.
Why though, Ukraine is the worst place to live in Europe.

>People like Ukrainians in here.
I think we live in two different countries OP.
Where I live they are worse than gypsy thieves.

You have to go back

The one that's less Russian probably? The one that is actually a real functional country? Take a fucking hint. Ukraine is the Mexico of Poland. And Poland just barely recently outclassed it's position as the Mexico of the EU.

Polish ''men'' are pussies. I always recall spitting at one at school then giving him a good thrashing when he objected to it. Polish women love english cock we are a fetish to them all polish women migrate here hoping to find an english boyfriend because polish ''men'' can't compete. Our women are vile and ugly sluts but even they wont touch a polish ''man''.

you are fag from western ukraine which was jumping on maidan.

You are evading draft in poland and you need to go back and serve in slave army of your president Valtsman.

this

so why is there war in the ukraine ?

KURWA WOŁYŃ

British children love Muslim cock and British men can't even stop them from enjoying it because they are unarmed little cucks living in a Orwellian nightmare.

youtube.com/watch?v=oAggDx_7Nao

>People like Ukrainians in here.
Only ones that can behave

>Average income here i 6x what we have on the Ukraine.
wow, that's just sad considering all former soviet satellites were on the same boat after iron curtain fall and now they catching west when you still so behind even to them

>I am in the process of finding Polish gf, maybe she will be willing to live with me on the Ukraine if I provide for here.
I bet some 4/10 Grażyna will love your superior hohol wee wee

NATO joint effort to steal Ukraine from Russian sphere of influence, probably because of Russian involvement in Syria.

I'm not concerned about british women, they've always been traitors and whores that isn't going to change anytime soon. It's the anglo male that is the alpha male of the human species not women. We have polish women to be their replacement, the amount of polish women I see with englishmen is astonishing, truly beautiful. Enjoy your life of celibacy, polish women are ours and you wont be getting them back. The muslims will get a trashing just like the polish kid in school this isn't germany or france this is england the home of the anglo their utter destruction is soon to be upon us.

Sometimes i do belive that at least half of ukrainians on Sup Forums are actually putins puppets from russian troll factories.

Most of time they don't have any real knowledge and they just keep throwing shit at for example Poles. They keep talking things like "fuck Poland, soon we are going to be in EU and than something something." But what most of them "pretend to not know" (russian shilling) is that Poland is probably the only country that wants Ukraine to be independent state (buffer zone) that will be in EU. They are even ready to suck cocks of countries that didn't even send any help during Ukr-Russian war. Poland on the other hand send quite a lot of equipment to help ukr.

British don't want Ukraine in EU
yougov.co.uk/news/2014/02/26/britain-cool-ukraine-joining-eu/

Netherlands rejects EU-Ukraine partnership deal
bbc.com/news/world-europe-35976086

France says EU-Russia-Ukraine relations are no ‘zero sum game’
euractiv.com/section/europe-s-east/news/france-says-eu-russia-ukraine-relations-are-no-zero-sum-game/

Czech FM: Europeans don't want to see Ukraine as EU member
rt.com/shows/sophieco/253221-ukraine-integration-eu-economy/

========

Keep biting Polish hand that is trying to help you ukrainians...
You will eventually wake up when its already 2 late

What is the point of this thread? Most women of any country are whores, working in a country with higher GDP than your home nation is more profitable, governments and businesses likes cheap labor, more news at 11.

>ukraine being free
we all know that it will never happen, they just have to accept it and join poland, belarus etc

*bandura

>this isn't germany or france this is england