A Leb That Supports Israel

> jews hate christians

> israel and all zionists are bad and just the same as leftist communist jews

Both are untrue. I am a lebanese christian, and I've heard MANY stories of the horrors of the Civil War (1975-1990) from my family members: parents; grandparents; uncles; friends of family. We christians were naive enough, just like Europe is today, to let muslims in and help the poor, oppressed palestinians. They immediately joined forces with the lebanese muslims and declared jihad on us, the ungrateful rats. They wanted the south of lebanon to become the new battlefield to fight Israel.
Liberal christians would defend muslims up until they surrounded our towns and slaughtered our infants, raped our daughters and our baby sons, and massacred all that was not Islamic. Those on the border, like my grandfather, rushed over to Israel to beg for help, even though Israel and Lebanon were not allies at this point. Gradually, the jews came to help us. They gave us guns, ammo, weaponry. They would train the young christian men in the ways of killing muslims.
The jews may be a tricky, secretive group, but I stand with Israel, and I stand with all Israeli jews. Palestinians are savages that deserve ten thousand deaths for the bloodshed they committed. Islam is NOT redpilled. It may have some traditional values, but it sacrifices basic human decency in exchange.

When we needed them the most, the Israeli jews helped us. Not the based muslims, not muh Russia, not even the 'noble' shi'ites, not even the supposedly christian west. The jews in Israel helped us because they knew we could get along, because they knew if they could make lebanon christian, there'd be twice as much power to fight muslims in the middle east. I wish that Israel and Bachir could have won and sent those arab gorillas back to the desert where they belong.
Fuck all of you who support palestine. You don't know anything about these feral animals

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Njh5bXe7SxU
youtube.com/watch?v=io_HLVYN37s
worldpopulationreview.com/countries/palestine-population/
usnews.com/news/world/articles/2016-12-20/un-warns-of-rapid-palestinian-population-growth
un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsID=55855#.WfBypNdl_IU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Show flag

>the new slide format
I kind of like it

We know Israel Jews are better. Still doesn't stop Kikes from fucking shit up and Mudslims will always be lowest form. Sup Forums knows all this.

damn dat ID thread theme combo

no they do not know all of this. i see plenty of people saying

> "muh based muslims"

> 'muh shia'

> 'iran is the resistance'

> 'israel must die'

its absurd. its a bunch of westerners on their laptops with a hatred of jews so they'll just agree with muslims simply based on that fact alone. it makes me wonder if most of this anti-jew propaganda is merely just muslim propaganda to make their religion more appetizing to right-wing youths.

This

i never said you had to bow down and worship israel like a mentally disturbed southern baptist like john hagee. but how the hell can you support palestine over israel, when israelis actually live decent lives and don't run around sawing children in half or declaring jihad? whether you like jews or not isn't relevant.

Show flag, otherwise you could be anyone.

yea, it's driving me nuts because even one of my grandmothers and my uncle are starting to fall in love with hezbollah, as if they forgot hezbollah was fine with shelling christians 30 years ago, and is the result of the jihad on lebanon.
my fucking grandmother is talking about '9/11 wuz dajoos' so now I'm really starting to think some of this has to be exaggerated. for her, she's getting stockholm syndrome from those hezbollah gorillas occupying lebanon. for youths on pol, it just seems like propaganda. im not even that big a fan of jews at all, but if you took the quotes on jews from pol and put them next to Hassan Nasrallah's speeches, they would be identical.

good point
but cant maronite christians live outside lebanon??

You need to understand the majority of pol falls into the following categories

> frustrated virgins
> muslims
> ugly and smelly boys
> losers
> poorfags

they're not sending their best

Fuck off meme flag jidf

>here, have some weapons to fight to threat we cause for you
>thanks mr. Shekelberg, you truely are best neighbor ally

i live in the US, but most of my father's side still live in lebanon. i grew up there

>Palestinians are savages that deserve ten thousand deaths for the bloodshed they committed.

shill detected. jews are subhuman who kill innocent palestenian children on a daily basis in your fucking precious israel

please choke on something and die you lying sack of shit

yes, case in point i live on the east coast of the US. i think they wanted to make sure im not israeli

yeah you are right about
>but if you took the quotes on jews from pol and put them next to Hassan Nasrallah's speeches, they would be identical.

there is a lot of idiots here but we also have a lot of leftypol and shills trying to sway the message

> innocent palestinian

they started a 15 year long war in my homeland just to create a sub-state on the border with israel and kill jews. they slaughtered babies, women, and elderly without any regard or mercy. palestinians deserve more fire than israel can get away with you arab shill

Go to Israel some time, if you have the balls. I went. They are sub human. Filthy, one kebab stand had actual mould growing under the top of the glass counter with the lettice etc inside. Cockroaches crawling on the walls and over the juice bar at another place.

They are literally sub human. But of course, if were to check your basement/bedroom, we would find identical living conditions. Sort yourself out, bucko

i agree. hey one of my best internet friends is an aussie, you guys are genuinely based. sorry about the leb muslim garbage that hang out in melbourne, ive heard

holy shit achmed
GTFO
are you that same dub fuck muslim from the other day
>palestenian
i recognize your subhuman typo

Yes, but when people are a diaspora they tend to really hate their ancestral enemies, but never actually see them. They just hear grandpas stories about the enemy.

I've seen this with Tamils and catholic Irish as well. The american "northern-irish" are the most extreme.

theres no point trying to reason with pol. I gave up long ago. I prefer just to spam race mixing and stormweenie harassment threads and enjoy their rage.

Stormweenies are as subhuman as the palestinians they fawn over. This is the true red pill.

actually it has to piss you guys off that white people are waking up to your bullshit, lies and injustice in the middle east.

i hope israel is destroyed and i believe the muslims can do it and i hope white people can join in an alliance with the palestenians.

yes abdel, but when you kill peoples ancestors they hate you. Hell, even the whites living around you might get sick of you killing them, and hate you for the next 50 generations. Just like back in the old days. Heres hoping.

i grew up there, im 25 now. i spent a good 16 years of my life running into palestinians and leb muslims. in preschool, a pack of leb muslims tried to hang my cousin just because he was a christian. this isn't just stories from 40 years ago, im talking about less than 10 years ago. i can name tons of things ive personally witnessed, but the War is obviously a bigger deal to mention. i shouldve clarified

you know through high school i was very good friends with a family of lebo christians and stil a good friends to this day
one of the nicest families ive ever met
and they were the most genuine and intelligent people i knew

i think i might join you, peter jackson. cheers

you're pathetic muhammad, and I look forward to watching you sub humans get your clocks cleaned next gaza war. There's a new guard in the Knesset

>naive enough

as a European, YES

accurate

no they arent you imbecile. 75% of the US is christian, and the vast majority support israel. just because liberals screech loudest doesnt mean theyre even half of the majority. nobody likes muslims, not even the mulatto MTV-watching retards that i work with.

>palestinians started the war
It was actually druze and maronites fag. You don't even know your own history.

especially not Soros funded commie muslims...

i always say that the lebanese (the original, the christians from the mountains) are the nicer versions of jews. internationalists, well-cultured, and we dont have 99 kids on welfare like the jihadis do. aussies seem really awesome man

wew

maronites 'declared' the war because muslims walked into a church and shot people on a sunday, after months of palestinians murdering christians on the streets

# open borders for israel

show pic from your supposed trip to israel

>lebanese christians support israel

Llllllooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllll you are delusional

you are a terrible shill dude
just letting you know
if you stay here too long you will end up just like "us"

Sage all JIDF threads. KYS OP

they do
why would they not like a country that tried to stop their country turning into the shithole its become

I said US christians. and actually, the maronite catholic lebanese do support israel. just so you and anyone in this thread knows, lebanese christians identify as a syriac mediterranean ethnicity, not arab. we hate arab identity and we hate arabs. so we align with assyrians, jews, israelis etc. since they are also minorities in an arab world.

who's 'us'? posting my opinion doesnt make me muslim. all of the jew shills attacking palestine daily are lying 24/7. get a life dude. everyone who supports israel is pathetic

to the really cool aussie and new zealander, i wish you guys the best of luck. you seem open-minded against the constant islamo-russian brainwashing that happens on pol. i might just resort to trying to educate people with threads like this. if that doesnt work, ill just do as the t*rks do and spam bbc threads. peace all. hope to see you again soon. leave a discord name if you wanna talk i guess

im not sure thats why its in quotation marks idiot

and i also know a lot more about palestine, israel and lebanon than you

so try me

>islamo-russian brainwashing

that doesnt even make sense. get lost pathetic jew shill

Palestinians are degenerate scum, I agree.

Your story moved me
Stay strong Leb-user

>islamo-russian

its islam and soros shills

not russia i dont think mate

there are no muslims or jews in my country so i dont know which side to take, good luck tho user

Everybody who supports Palestine and "muh based muslims" simply because they hate all jews everywhere needs to ACTUALLY FUCKING READ The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion and realize that the head of the snake doesn't care about the tail and is perfectly willing to do anything, including sacrificing "regular jews", to achieve world domination. Even the jews jew other jews.
It's not even hard to find this book - just search it on DuckDuckGo and it will be one of the first results.
If you haven't read it and you're ranting about international jewry and SUPPORTING MUSLIMS, then you're literally just a stupid fucking GOYIM that is playing into their hands and adding fuel to the "muh anti-semitism" fire by acting like a literal nigger.

>says the shill
try coming up with an original thought for a change

kys brainlet

ooga booga! Meet the new Minister of Justice, you child raping inbred

theres a bunch of bosniak muslims in your country don't lie to urself

i've meet 1 muslim in my whole life in this country

sorry
meant for

thats too easy to fake. Here's my tattered entry visa. They don't give you a stamp in your passport, in case you want to go to arab countries. Like I'd ever want to go to one of those shitholes. Going in to East Jerusalem was enough

she sounds like a sensible woman

Israelis are electing more and more sensible Ministers. This is the new Minister of Education, an ex major from the Sayeret Matkal, which is the elite counter terrorist force that operates behind enemy lines. I wonder what he is teaching the kids nowadays?

most of the bakerys (except non chain ones like dubravica and mlinar) are owned by muslim sqiptars
also based hasanbegovic

in Osijek its mostly Mlinar and privatly owned

>osijek
>town notoriously known for it's trap/butt loving community
leeega

>innocent palestinian children
>white people can join in an alliance with the palestinians
If you're not a shill or a troll then you're horrendously retarded

Lived a few years in Lebanon, and breaks my heart to think what the country could have been like. Wish they would have dropped the pan-arab bullshit and made a christian nation on the Israeli model instead. It could have served as a safe haven for many persecuted middle eastern christians nobody gives a shit about today.

then wish me could so i could find a trap gf

ask for filip the programmer in ex-yu Δ‘eneral
he should know

>If you haven't read it and you're ranting about international jewry

youtu.be/Njh5bXe7SxU

Notice how I never said anything to the contrary.
The enemy of my enemy isn't always my friend. Muslims are just retarded Jews that actually fight their own battles.

Don't get triggered now abdoolah

youtube.com/watch?v=io_HLVYN37s

i dont know man. the entire book sounds like bullshit conspiracy theories. i see israel owning the us and waging endless wars in the middle east

will always support north korea, iran, and syria

>a leb that supports jews fucking his sister

OP is JIDF and trying cause division in Lebanon. You could have at least waded in with your hasbra shit a little more gradually. Sage

i tried reporting. im not lebanese but the entire thread is filled with jewish shills calling me brown and mohamed. KEK

like thats really offending me. will support any country that speaks out against israels crimes in the middle east. the entire state of israel is a terrorist organization that continues to steal land and kill innocent palestenians.

>rants about Israel
>muh based Palestinians
>The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion mentioned: "the entire book sounds like bullshit conspiracy theories"
SHILL DETECTED
SHILL DETECTED
SHILL DETECTED

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you, how are you THIS BAD at shilling?
Ask your supervisor for a different assignment because you're definitely going to be brainwashed here and you're terrible at this.

also its palestinians
if you are gonna keep shilling at least learn to spell bro

>innocent palestenians.
lmao, almost as bad as "innocent israelis"

Nice post

>> "muh based muslims"
>> 'muh shia'
>> 'iran is the resistance'
That's just putintrolls and /sg cocksuckers. Pay them no mind

This. Palestinians are garbage tier even by muslim standards. We got many of them in Germany and they're almost exclusively drug pushing criminals who stab germans because they've given them the wrong looks.

>alliance with the palestenians.
Are you braindead...
Good luck in life

The Palestinians are subject to ethnic cleansing.

The Israeli Jews are the new Nazis.

You can't blame Palestinians to trying to survive.

Surely a poltard can appreciate a race trying to preserve itself.

>ethnic cleansing
Must be a very sloppy job

worldpopulationreview.com/countries/palestine-population/

"Palestine Demographics

There are estimated to be 4.43 million Palestinians in the State of Palestine in 2014, with 1.7 million living in the Gaza Strip and 2.8 million in the West Bank. According to the UN, over 1.5 million Palestinian refugees live in camps in countries in the area, with about 4 million Palestinian refugees in neighboring countries but outside of refugee camps.

The number of Palestinians in Israel, the Occupied Gaza Strip, Occupied East Jerusalem and the Occupied West Bank is now estimated at over 5.3 million, exceeding the Jewish population of 5.2 million."

usnews.com/news/world/articles/2016-12-20/un-warns-of-rapid-palestinian-population-growth

un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsID=55855#.WfBypNdl_IU

>t. Waleed
Israel is a containment state for jews, because everywhere else as diaspora, they try to subvert their host countries.

Palestinian is an artificial label for levantine arabs and I don't see the arab-semitic race in danger at all. They can go to every other country between morocco and iraq as they're all the same shit.

>The Palestinians are subject to ethnic cleansing.

Playboy published CP in the 70s. Girls as young as 4 involved. Brooke Shields was nude in 1975 issue called Sugar 'n' Spice at the age of 10. Spread this info on social media, tell your friends, inform independent media.

Rou7 ya zabri ayri feek w bi basheer

Literally our president.

>OAllah, let Your mercy come upon Muhammad
>and the family ofMuhammad
>as You let it come uponIbrahim
>and the family ofIbrahim
>OAllah, blessMuhammad
>and the family ofMuhammad
>as You blessedIbrahim and the family ofIbrahim.
>Truly You are Praiseworthy and Glorious.

I smell shekels. Where can I go to sign up for free shekels. I'm jewi...I mean I'm lebanese.

You don't have to side with either one. You can distrust the Muslims and Jews. I'd advise you to do so. The Jew isn't your friend.