I'm confused. This article is written by (((Daniel Gordis))). An influential man of Hebrew ancestry, living in Israel...

I'm confused. This article is written by (((Daniel Gordis))). An influential man of Hebrew ancestry, living in Israel. He's not pushing any narrative too strongly here, actually sounds somewhat objective, reporting the facts: Israel does not want refugees even though it's the 'prefect place for them'. Who's jewing who here? Why would a top-tier kike write this about the country he's living in?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LBdRFWAYkBk
youtube.com/watch?v=nyqbIteZi2s
mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder/basics/definition/con-20025568
waking-you-up.com/Narcissistic-Sociopath.html
samvak.tripod.com/npdglance.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Some backpage half hidden kike article that won't ever influence anything. Woopidy shit.

So why even publish it? Why write it at all?

Some actually believe the shit they are sprouting.

its probably his honest opinion. as bad as jews are they are not a complete hivemind, look at paul gottfried for example or normal finkelstein.

do the publishers agree with him, from the owners down to the editors? probably not but they have probably internalized some kind of journalistic ethos so they want to give all sides a voice.

kek pro-"""refugee""" opinions being promoted in the lefty newspapers here pretty regularly, you just won't see them here because it doesn't compatible with Sup Forums's narrative.
luckily, our government and most of our citizens aren't cucks.

You can say that again

youtube.com/watch?v=LBdRFWAYkBk

pic related is another article, and I can literally post gorillion more of these, but you get the point

(((WE)))

>our citizens aren't cucked
Work on your reading comprehension skills

Because interantionalist kikes hate Israel. This isn't anything new

to create plausible deniability
>no, we aren't just trying to destroy Western nations. we totally advocated for migration to Israel, too! here, look at this article which fucking no one read!"

no u

רק מערי העמים האלה אשר יהוה אלהיך נתן לך נחלה לא תחיה כל־נשמה

They play both sides, that's Jew 101. I'm not sure they always do it consciously even.

Direct quotes from article:

>As Israelis watch European countries contend with refugee problems to which they have no decent solution, they are determined not to go down that route.

>In Holot, the detention center that Israel built in the Negev in 2013 to house African asylum-seekers, professionals and volunteers are hearing rumors of Israel informally preventing these asylum-seekers from learning Hebrew.

>A Sudanese activist in Israel recently noted that he had heard about the Jewish community’s commitment to social justice and its mission to spread awareness about the genocide in Darfur while he was still in Sudan. It gave him the impression, clearly incorrectly, that Israel would welcome him.

So once again, this is not blatantly pro-refugee, or anti-refugee. It just highlights the irony of the situation, or call it hypocrisy if you will. Why would any influential Israeli person highlight this?

>Israel is the logical destination for African asylum seekers.
This is true.

Not a single Syrian "refugee" or African migrant should have ever made it to Europe. With the entire continent of Africa and Asia right there at the source of "refugees" and migrants the possible dumping grounds were many.

This of course demands an answer as to why these "refugees" and migrants were focused at Europe. The policies and public positions of both the EU and "leaders" such as Merkel taken into consideration the answer is obvious. Destruction of Europe by way of world changing virtue signaling. Their day will come and their legacy destroys their comrades future politics.

>anti-non-Semitism

anyone speak hebrew? what the fuck does that mean

Israel is a nation of immigrants and refugees

>anti-non-Semitism
Semites against non-Semites.

Jews not wanting non-Jews in their country.

asylum from what
>don't get me wrong, I just don't get why these niggers think they can invade everywhere

You're talking about some article from an american newspaper. Haaretz is an Israeli newspaper, one of the biggest here, and together with other newspapers it constantly promotes pro-refugees agenda

Holot detention center's entire purpose is to make the lives of the "refugees" who come here unbearable, and the lefty newspapers want to shut this center down.

woah

There are many cases of Israelis who support multiculturalism in Europe but not so much in Israel. Why?
youtube.com/watch?v=nyqbIteZi2s

This guy isn't even an Israeli. I don't care about hypocrite jews who promote immigration to white countries but not to Israel, they belong in an oven.

That Person wasn't Israeli.
Diaspora Jews aren't normal the exile rots your soul.

Because you retards won't realize that not all Jews work together, there is a faction of conservative Jews that work against white interests and for Israel and there also are ahteist commie jews who want to destroy Israel too, there are some based Jews too.

Jews have a mental illness. They desire to destroy themselves just as much as they do the white man.

Jews who wake up learn to realize, just like Muslims, that the primary victims of the Jews are other Jews.

>random Africans
>that are not Jews
>with no skills
Why the fuck do we, or anyone in fact, need these niggers?

Many Jews seem to suffer from a collective form of pathological narcissism/narcissistic personality disorder. Deep-seated feelings of self-loathing, insecurity, and guilt are covered up with grandiose illusions of self. Egomania, psychological projection, lying, manipulation, sense of victimhood, paranoia, need to control others, not perceiving anything wrong with oneself, sense of entitlement, sense of specialness(choseness, moral superiority), and fragile emotions are all symptoms of this disorder.

mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder/basics/definition/con-20025568

waking-you-up.com/Narcissistic-Sociopath.html

samvak.tripod.com/npdglance.html

Shlomo, you are late to our daily gathering, much things to discuss, much plotting to conduct

bump

>this chosen one hasn't clued into the collusion and is actually falling for tricks meant for the goyim
Oy vey what a disgrace.

Jews understand that multicultural countries don't work, unless you have space like China, Russia, Brazil etc.

Soldiers to get rid of Arabs retard, this is why us American Jews won't come over, we run Hollywood the banks and the press and you retards can't even pit niggers against towel heads correctly.

You Israeli Jews are making all the goys know while us American Jews are trying desperately to cover both of our asses.

The perfect place for refugees is back where they came from, if they cannot sort out the problems that their own kind caused their native countries then nowhere these people could ever go would turn out much different from their native countries provided a large enough population of them is in any given place

>China is multicultural
>Russians are tolerant of immigration
>Brazil works

Jews understand that multiculturalism doesn't work. Period. Which is why they push it for the rest of us, but not for them.

R*cist goy! You need more diversity!

you boys created and promoted the leftist brain virus, and now your own people are infected. enjoy the diversity !!!

Prolly swallowed a bit of his own medicine.

Because they ship them to the US instead. That's how whites in america became a minority

Have we got any means from the comfort of Sup Forums to meme refugees into beelining it for Isreal?
Because if they fill up they might slam the brakes on the whole “fill Europe with refugees” thing.

Even if the Jews gave up on the refugees for every one thing, brainwashed libtards will still make it happen, this isn't something that can really be stopped until drastic things repeatedly happen, it's a Pandora's box that can't really be closed

Because you're a dumb faggot that has fallen for the Jew meme. There are liberal and conservative Jews, Zionist and not, religious and not etc.

his opinions about politics matter as much as my opinions he doesn't have any political role

>anti-non-semitism
I thought I'd never see the day that the Jews would be faced with any term used against them by the left. It's only a matter of time before normies start crying loxism. Best timeline

I have relatives in Israel and they are shitting kids left and right. I would say there are about 130,000 Filipinos in Israel. We are silently taking over their country hehe

yeah every elder here has a Filipino carer