Oy vey

>It means almost a third of Britain's 40 million motorists are now receiving a penalty notice annually, bringing in more than £800 million in revenue.

>Dr Snow estimated that councils in London made more than £371 million from issuing parking and traffic fines, while local authorities in the rest of England and Wales made almost £211 million.

>Dr Snow also estimated that police forces were making around £25 million per year from fixed penalty notices.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9S75Rfva9O8
youtu.be/2BKdbxX1pDw
abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/11/man-arrested-after-telling-kids-santa-isnt-real/
nationalpost.com/news/canada/why-we-arrested-a-man-for-telling-kids-santa-wasnt-real-police-on-the-kingston-grinch
wave3.com/story/20186038/man-arrested-after-telling-kids-santa-isnt-real
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So stop breaking the road rules?

since sandniggers and niggerniggers rarely care about traffic rules, it's pretty much a tax on immigrants

splendid

Maybe bongs should, as they say, learn to drive?

Seriously kill yourself. Anglos have to be the most domesticated pets there are.

Don't worry, they will pass new shitty car regulations and traffic laws every year.

KYS
Y
S

>Obeying the law isn't an option.

no sympathy then.

Yeah-yeah. You know the rules.

If you don't break the law they can't fine you. If niggers didn't break the law they wouldn't go to prison.

i die laughing every time i see this pic. good show

>breaks law
>gets fined
>"The jews did this"
WOW ITS FUCKING NOTHING

niggers commit violent crimes
driving a little over the limit by accident is not hurting anybody

bootlicker

So I guess drink driving should be fine as long as nobody gets hurt

>I was only traveling 100 in a 60 zone, barely over!
Fucking cops right?

Oy vey, we don't have enough funds to stop crime but we make 800 million a year from fining you for going up 1 mile.

fuck the cops.

>he dosent know about the +10% rule
You are literally a dindu

>t. Abo

No fun allowed

>revenue

They pay 6 'pounds' a week to watch Television, or they go to jail.

So what? Don’t like paying fines? Then stop breaking the law you fucking nigger.

what is your endgame?

>Don't speed
>Don't park like a cunt
wow so hard

>Upholding the law became a business of economy rather than ideal of justice being upheld.

Welp.

Being a law abiding citizen, contributing to society.
What's yours convict?

Not an argument

malta is so fucking small, do you even need cars?

This guy gets it

convict

Its 10% +2
So you're not speeding at 34 in a 30 zone for example, but 35 is.

There's a lot of room for error.

wasn't it legal in australia some years ago ?
or was it in texas ?

We have insane amount of cars per land mass or per capita. Fucking retarded faggots can't go on a day without getting a hard on from inhaling their fucking shitbox fumes 2 hours in a standing traffic to get fucking 5 kilometers.

State is also corrupt beyond belief here.

its not illegal if you don't get caught
i'm not even kidding thats the rule of thumb around here

>speeding where there is a camera
>parking where you're not supposed to

Getting fined is fucking babby-tier, these retards probably shouldn't even be allowed to drive.

> Breaks the law, complains about being fined
>le argument man may may
FOUND THE BENEFIT SCROUNGER

> cant think of an argument
>y..you misspelled a w..word, guess I win
Cant take the bantz m8? lmao

look again mate

>swen math
>imblygn migrants pay anything

>thats the rule of thumb around here
you clearly weren't living in Boland :^)

yeah i can imagine a sven arresting a mudslim that broke the law

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wow, I've received a ticket every year for 10 years because I'm too fucking stupid to change my behaviour and it's someone else's fault.

kek

Ooo cheeky

>automated traffic footage is inadmissible in court in my state because the state governance thought it was purely a cash grab and a waste of court resources
Feels good.

>be british
>go out
>get stabbed
>get acid thrown in face
>get ticketed by a speed camera for going .01 over on the way to the hospital
>shite nhs doc amputates your nose and left hand
>wife and daughter gangraped by pakis and sold to slavers while you were out
>whole lot of them run over by a parcel lorry of peace on the way to the slave boats
>wife and daughter posthumously arrested for hate crimes because driver suffered minor lacerations
>complain about it a bit on twitter
>get arrested
>forced to transition to female while in prison because you manspreaded in the paddy wagon
>reptoid queen mum consumes your genitals
>go to pub later
>nothing to drink but water because pub is in a sharia zone
>get arrested on the way out because you missed the deadline to pay your tv license
>just another day in the UK

>be yank
>born, half of dick cut off because my country loves jews and we copy them and send them billions of dollars
>grow up in school infested with niggers, i swear only 56% of the school is white
>dumb as fuck, speak in ebonics
>go to wallmart and have a nice shart in the mart
>walk outside, get shot
>get lifted onto ambulance by crane (i am a bit overweight)
>tip the crane driver while bleeding out
>get taken to hospital
>charged $10,000,000 plus tip to remove the bullet
>affirmative action black doctor left his bling inside my stomach
>still itches occasionally
>get home, tip taxi driver
>send a tweet to somebody whom i find irritating
>get arrested and thrown in jail
>raped by niggers until i am more cum than man
>another day in the usa

Ding.

We had our supermarket car park at work fix up a notice saying anyone parked longer than 5 hours can be fined 70 quid, unless you work there, vehicle immobile or request an extension (we add their license in the database for 24 hours for reasonable reasons).

So a woman comes along- has 10 fines and says, can you cancel these. I work in a store across the road.

No, we dont cancel parking tickets unless you needed an extension (gym, shop, coffee, meal) and you ask us BEFORE not after. You work here or immobile.

But I work next door, across the road? - Then use their car park. Its further away, thats not our fault.

She then insisted we put her on the database. Told her No, you dont qualify. And she needed to call the ticket issuers if theres any dispute.

The signs are clear as day. But they always try their luck.

Or ride fast on the roads you know and are safe from cops. I usually go around 140 km/h on bike which is 50 km/h above speed limit and I never got speeding ticket. If I want to ride really fast I just scout the road first if there are no cops, do u-turn and full gas.

>A few years ago red light cameras got BTFO in Florida by the state Supreme Court

this could have been stopped if they just left Jeremy on the show

youtube.com/watch?v=9S75Rfva9O8

>racial slurs
enjoy prison life m9

>mfw live near a long stretch of road connecting two towns
>mfw it's a 60 most of the way
>mfw sudden downhill section, suddenly 30 (sign behind a tree)
>they added a camera right after that

Someone is going to fucking kill themselves from all the emergency braking. I'm amazed I haven't seen a crash yet. Eternal reminder that people always travel at a speed roughly determined by "how fast they feel is safe" and "how fast the traffic is moving" because speed limits were designed with 60s landbarges in mind and modern cars are far safer at speed.

youtu.be/2BKdbxX1pDw

Good watch.

that's the rule of thumb everywhere mate

its quite fascinating how easy it is to spot a weed smoker by how the respond to threads like these

They all seem to hate the idea of police doing their jobs

>Deny Santa is a real entity and visits your house once a year
>Get arrested
abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/11/man-arrested-after-telling-kids-santa-isnt-real/

nationalpost.com/news/canada/why-we-arrested-a-man-for-telling-kids-santa-wasnt-real-police-on-the-kingston-grinch

wave3.com/story/20186038/man-arrested-after-telling-kids-santa-isnt-real

>Malta

Are you a brit or native inbred?

What are they gonna do once self driving cars get fully implemented?

>Speed cameras are painted bright yellow so they are easily spotted.
>Still get caight

Deserved desu

Norwegian.

>He was charged with two criminal counts — causing a disturbance by being drunk, which is a more minor criminal charge, and then we charged him with a breach of probation since he was on probation at the time. He was also charged with public intoxication.

I think that's probably the reason he got arrested. Swearing at kids in public while wasted off your ass is generally considered a bad thing.

>implying big security camera won't stop self driving cars

>Swearing at kids in public while wasted off your ass
BUT MUH FREEDOM OF SPEECH
MUH RIGHTS
MUH CONSTITUTION
MUH WORDS CAN'T GET YOU ARRESTED IN USA
Etc etc

I'm well aware he was arrested for being a dick, and on perfectly fair grounds, its just funny to ruin the Amerishart narrative that USA is any less fucked than anywhere else in the world.

In London there are cameras everywhere. We live in the most surveillanced part of the world. I pass so many cameras just entering my home. They are on all our roads.

Also the speed limit for most of London is now 20mph. That is really slow, there are speed cameras everywhere. Add to that the congestion charge the lack of parking, traffic and high insurance costs and its just not worth driving.

>Living in London
fucking why?

Shocking I know, but I'm actually a white person form London. I dream of escaping

>tfw drive a 400hp rx7
>tfw take the number plates off and go joyriding at night
>have been through speed cameras like this at ~150mph

D E V I L I S H

>Dream about it rather than do it
nigga just get in your car and leave nigga
like why the fuck are you even still here
fuck sake m8 just get in car and drive, just walk away from the screen lmao

Post engine bay or I'll report you to MI6.

Most of my family live near by. I'm gonna bail out to east Europe or SE Asia or maybe both for the next few months. Then try and work out what to do next.

It's hard to just up root

>I'm gonna bail out to east Europe or SE Asia

It really is horrible living in London, it takes a lot out of you. It's expensive too. I need to escape for a bit to work out what to do next

>I need to escape for a bit to work out what to do next
Ok, here's some advice:
Don't be a stupid cunt and go to Europe or Ching Chong Land.
Just move away from London, find a new job there, done. Sorted.

Das rite. Better be a good goy little Brit. You wouldn't want big brother seeing your rebel behavior, would you?

They'll keep changing and obscuring the road rules so people will always be in breach. They do it all the fucking time here. Do you think they care about a few thousand dead drones every year? No, they care about the massive amounts of revenue the fine industry rakes in, it's like a whole parallel tax stream that people willingly buy into under the guise of public safety.

Tighter than a nuns chuff my man, stay safe.

I need a holiday.
I kinda feel like the whole of the uk is fucked. Sometimes I leave London and feel like I'm in a different country. I have to keep reassuring myself that rest of the uk is not so bad. I need to work out where I want to move to and what I want to do

>taxing someone who doesn't legally exist in your country

>all those cameras
>didn't save one bong from the truck of peace

Really makes you wonder what they use them for....

Elon Musk will save us, all the self-driving cars will fully obey to the laws/rules of traffic and we'll never be fined again!

Hail Elon!

>I kinda feel like the whole of the uk is fucked.
Can you stop saying stupid shit for just 5 minutes? You live in London, of course you think shit is fucked. I promise you, you get out of London and the rest of the country is absolutely fine. The area I live in is something mental like 95% white for my whole region.

For fuck sake, stop being such a mong.

My niece lives in Malmesbury, is that considered a nice place?

they tried that here and everyone said fuck that.

>Malmesbury
No idea. I've never been. I've not heard of it though, so it should be alright.