Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WilliamTheSixth
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sandy hook never happened

>HA!
>picture of an asspie looking kid
Looks like a false flag

wtf

Rather, that's not what karma is. It's just cause and effect. It's not righteous. Telling a 10 year old white kid that he deserves genocide isn't karma.

> Fuck you for advancing our country 2,000 years ahead, building all those hospitals, universities and getting rid of slavery. You guys had other Europeans slaves and been killing each other for way longer but the fact you used niggers for less than 200 years and killed natives is a lot bigger crime than your brother wars.

Not all white youth brother.

Don't let several examples speak for the many.

Keep fighting to end white guilt and the acceptance of our destruction.

>you have been doing
Love how he is able to disassociate himself from his own whiteness. I hope he's raped by niggers.

White cucks like him virtue signal this shit because they think that they'll be spared by the nigger hordes when racewar happens. He thinks the nigger hordes will spare their "white allies". lel nope.

>white genocide isn't real
>it is karma for things you did

Can we just unironically genocide the middle east as karma for the Arab slave trade, the Armenian genocides, the conquerings by muhammed, Islam in general....

And yet it's only the white race that's subject to karmic judgement...?
I would be 100% fine with every race doing a karmic tally right fucking now, and whoever the worst are getting instantly genocided. Oh, and the jews get all communist and bank debt karma on their tally.

He won't be talking shit when those same individuals who keep order disappear. As the demographics shift, the laws will and what they once enjoyed could be considered forbidden.

Bigger concern is that order will rot and decay under the excess of people who will not maintain it.

>when you don't realize that white genocide includes you too
Virtue signaling isn't going to help them.

>shit, the goyim know, try to derail the thread with a conspiracy theory!!

This, they too, as the quislings they are, will not be spared when shit hits the fan.

What a fucking cunt Ian is. His father obviously jerked off into a flower pot and raised a blooming fucking idiot

twitter.com/WilliamTheSixth He's real US is doomed.

THIS

I highly doubt that demoralised brainwashed white cuck on Twitter would of ever been taught or even heard of the Islamic Slave Trade.

Its not like the white man is the worst. Just go back a bit more in history or take a look at africa and ISIS

He is a warrior

why do sub humans constantly talk about "karma" as if it's even a thing?

I'm a high school senior in Burlington, VT. Also an Amateur astronomer, Doctor Who fan, and a Democrat

I don't even have a vagina and I already feel it drying up

>white genocide isnt real
>ok white genocide is real but we deserve it!
>im jewish btw

if white people were actually genociding the browns, there wouldn't be any browns left

Or genocide Africa for the Bantu Expansion

Mossad did 9/11.

Oh well, since Kharma is a wheel, I guess the next thing to happen to whites will be invasion, genocide then global domination.

Ready when you are, Ian. I can't wait to hear you beg for mercy as my bootheel grinds a hole in your windpipe.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I can already tell you who laughs last.

At least he admitted its real. The hardest part is done. Now we just need to show him that everything else he thought he knew is also wrong

you will go unraked

Ah. Some rich kid from a WASP family then. Not ragging on the christian part but these sorts of yankees are the most insufferable, self-righteous faggots.

To be fair this kid is probably so brainwashed and vaccinated he has no idea wtf hes saying

this
and checked, mr bond

Its a fact, jack. Not a theory

>white genocide doesn't exist you sperg edgelord
>white genocide is karma xD
why can't liberals make up their minds?

Fnord.

One of my greatest fears is having a son that resembles that thing in any way.

>VT
How come the biggest anti-racists are from areas with no niggers whatsoever lmao

Karma doesn't exist.

I wish I could go back in time to Rome and stop this bullshit from ever happening.

>White Genocide is kharma for helping people
OKAY

he needs a kitten

Naw dude, and let me explain why.

>be today's white youth
>be told by left wing educational systems that you are the bad guy of history
>constantly fed the Kool aid of progressive lunacy

Now, I know this sounds crazy, but the best racial situation for strong willed whites is one where we have to fend for ourselves against the unwashed brown masses.

Ironically enough, your greatest strength can come from diversity, but it's how you handle yourself in the situation. I know that my time growing up in a multi-culti hell hole hardened me and toughened me up for the real world.

Now, I grew up in hippy liberal Austin TX and after Katrina hit our schools became over infested with nigger refugees. There was no bigger wake up call to race realism than that time. The nogs that came here from Louisiana were a breed apart from the blacks we have from Austin

I was bullied, taunted, and harassed for being smart, white, and talented in music. They would steal people's lunches, teachers candy, and pretty much anything else's they felt entitled to. This would continue until the time came where people started fighting back.

Once you realize that these brown hoards are more terrified of you than you are of them, it becomes much easier to deal with them and they are always less of a treat than you think.

Most niggers boast their abilities and talk big game, but in reality most of them are weak and feeble, but seem strong. Learn a martial art or boxing and get a hand gun and you won't have nigger problems.

Also, don't move to infested areas idiots.

>clip-on tie
SAD!