The Kaaba

Why has no one ever attacked the Kaaba? Muslims have no qualms about blowing up holy sites of competing religions. I just wonder why out of all the Earths religious wars, the Kaaba hasnt been attacked/destroyed.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhul-Suwayqatayn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaaba
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qarmatians
englishtafsir.com/Quran/105/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_of_the_Elephant
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Mosque_seizure
youtube.com/watch?v=uY20IFaWlsQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Unifying the middle east against you is a tactical nightmare.

They will just breed faster

Non-Muslims are not allowed in Mecca

Actually it's been destroyed and rebuilt several times, just not recently

Strategic nightmare, but Bruce has a point

Their book says it will be someday. And Muslims will lose their sheeeit and just go into full war mode against the world.
I think nobody has done it because they kind of want to avoid that.

When?

Because every finger on the button belongs to a hairy-fingered kike.

Its been damaged in wars, from what I've read--but never specifically targetted for demolition. Again, as far as what I have read.

Don't they attack it with stones all the time?

What's full war mode when they're crashing planes, trucks, and Hillarys into first world civilians already?

Yet...

Search "the qarmatians"

Like 1 billion suicide bombers?

in the period of the Omayyad caliphate , one time by the hand of Husayn Ibn Al Nomayr and one time by the hands of Al hajjaj Ibn Youssef , and it was hit by catapult , and another time it was ransacked by the Qaramita
this is why we always say that the Omayyad Caliphate does not represent Islam.

>the holiest site in Islam is literally an ancient pagan temple
It's such a mess of a religion

How hard would it be to smuggle in a bomb close to that rock? Just curious of course..

Probably impossible, you would have to hit it from the sky I think.

According to prophecies, it will be destroyed by niggers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhul-Suwayqatayn

Mecca has a massive complex around the Kaaba--like human footbridge super highways for directing all of the people who go for hajj.

The interior is on Google streetview, pretty underwhelming desu. There's a link in the wikipedia article: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaaba

In the 9th century it was attacked by quarmatians, the stone stolen, then bought back for ransom - but the authenticity is still in question

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qarmatians

based niggers

This. The stones inside are also pagan in origin.

Hbomb during the haj to clean out the roaches

follow up with a salted fission bomb to make it glow for a decade or 3

interesting. i mean, they do destroy things wherever they go, so i suppose this makes sense. fascinating.

ask the jews

Because if anyone did that, Israel and his greatest ally would become very angery.

The year Muhammad was born, some Ethiopians tried to come with elephants and destroy the Kaaba, but their camels refused to come closer than a certain radius to the holy city; they were then attacked by tiny birds with little stones that seared through their flesh until they became the consistency of chewed-up animal cud.

Pic related is Surat al-Fil, the verse which describes it.

> englishtafsir.com/Quran/105/index.html

here's the verse's interpretation

Unifying hajjis against us is actually a strategic boon because they can all be declared hostile. There would be no more need for "precision strikes" or restrictive ROE.

wiki for this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_of_the_Elephant

Gosh, well, I mean it's in the kuran, it's not like it could have been fabricated for political gain

The Holy Kaaba is protected by Allah (SWT) and his angels.
Whereas other 'Holy' sites are fake since their God does not exist and are hence without any protection.

The kabbah will have its 911 if the Saudi family is thrown under the bus
Just like the American military base in Israel the blame can point in any direction desirable and the consequences pretty big I would imagine

What about sites like Bethlehem and the Cave of the Patriarchs? Or the sites of the prophets, mentioned and unmentioned?

Literally all of Christianity's holidays are pagan spin offs. Christmas trees? Hello paganism. Easter? Pagan.

When everyone converts to islam, won't thousands of people die each year on their pilgrimage? There's not enough space for everybody to walk round that cube. And because it's always at the same time it's not like you can go off-season.

The Ethiopians did successfully invade Arabia at one point so it's probably loosely based on real events.

Dropping a MOAB on it during the hajj would make my dick so hard

Targeted for nuking would be best.

> Unifying hajjis against us is actually a strategic boon because they can all be declared hostile.
doesn't mean shit. We have leftwingers (violently) protest the expulsion of criminal "refugees" into their countries of origin. Leftwingers don't care if they are defending murderers, actual rapists or generally people that would be more than willing to kill them if they had the power, as long as said people are lower ranked on their oppression scale. If you declare all muslims as hostile, be prepared to deal with "Gutmenschen" opposing you at every turn.

Not all Christians celebrate pagan holidays. Did you forget that Orthodox Christians celebrate it on the 6th of January? Also, a lot of us celebrate resurrection day, not easter.

soon.

allah protects it, its literally impossible to do any harm to the kaaba directly.

A great idea.

Is that why it once burned and was once broken by a catapult munition?

we should literally crop dust that area with liquified pig fat

This one major sect of muslims did, they fucked them up badly and used the meteorite peice in mock rituals to insult the locals, they also permantely tainted the muslim holy well by throwing bodies in it

the qarmatians royally fucked it up

stupid chink, as i said its impossible to do any harm to it, prove me wrong if you can.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Mosque_seizure

what exactly happened here? All I know is is it happened during the 70s.

There are tons of stampedes too that result in scores of deaths.

Fuckin' french GIGN cucks helped the Saudis? Wtf?

It turned Saudi Arabia into the wahhabist shithole we know it as today. Before 79 clerics didn't have nearly as much power.

Someone just just obliterate the thing with a nuclear barrage the world has never seen

How old are you if I might ask?

A muslim Al bin Kuramur or something once killed everyone at the kabbaa, stole their stupid space rock that mohammeds investors allowed retard arab pagans to keep, and he took it to his house and it was used as a urinal and shat on for 30 years, they don't teach that one in jihad skool

kek. that guy called you a "chink" and he thinks -you're- the stupid one. kek

newfag

yeah but what is full war mode? they're already doing that

Because a true Christian in heart and mind is gentlemanly in conduct
Although not averse to kicking some ass on command.

>tfw you will never have a space rock urinal

k

We helped them because they were unable to fix the situation by themselves

>The Kaaba will be destroyed when "Isa" is still alive. Before Isa's army can reach him, Allah sends a wind to take the souls of all believers, leaving only disbelievers behind.
>Isa is Jesus
why would Isa's army attack allah

Because its a jewish monument to Sarurn.

Whoever destroyed it would face the wrath of one billion Muslims. That's not something I'd like to deal with.

why? i thought the religion of peace is a tolerant one?

anyway, nuking places like mekka or vatican would cause world wide chaos beyond control.

Are you really that dense? The majority of Muslims are civilians and don't do shit, even if they're happy about it when they see white people getting murdered. If the Kaaba got blown up there wouldn't be Muslim civilians because every Muslim would lose their mind and start to kill/try to kill.

Maybe its time to take off the band-aid it looks like its festering underneath.

Interesting video

You don't have to agree with the prophetic element to get something from it

youtube.com/watch?v=uY20IFaWlsQ

>christmas is about trees
Why is it always an American?

Totally worth it tho

We'll see about that.

Because other nations are not destructive and spiteful like mudslimes are.
The reason why no one has BTFO is because mudslimes are the only ones doing that kind of thing

Who cares? It would be funny and just, their sacred stone has already been ransomed back to them after thirty years as a urinal, real Muslims don't believe in the shit they force on the roaches..

The black stone is most likely not originating from a meteor impact though according to scientific researches.

The muslims have been fooled by their pedoprophet once again

I would rather we drop a rod of god on it.

No it's not it's a space rock shoehorned into the new islamic religion because of stubborn pagans who think space rock is worship sauce, now it's eternally encircled by the poopy boners of disgusting looking people

We just won't tell them who dunnit, or blame the Irish

Go ahead. We'll be ready.

GodDAMNIT people used to be so cool >.

The basis of Christmas comes from a pagan holiday where they celebrated Winter tho

Make magic like this to instil it with feminism

You know it makes sense

More like Kebaaba, amirite?

>Whoever destroyed it would face the wrath of one billion Muslims. That's not something I'd like to deal with.

Square.
You so boring.

We let the jews in to teach our kids.

Woah only Muslims are allowed near the Qibla; I can't believe that it hasn't been blown up yes :DDDDD

>H(pbuh)WNDU: Let's steal dunecoon space rocks edition

It's the cube of Saturn. Muslims are just too fucking stupid to realise they worship a jewish pagan god.

Fuck mohammad the pedophile.

>fearing incompetence Muslims.

That would be a good thing. We would be force to wipe them out once and for all.

Blame the whales and dolphins.

No, blame pigs and cows. They already hate pigs anyway, and if they mass assault cows it might lead to a conflict with India.

everyone knows the quran is bullshit and that the kaaba is just a building.
its not important enough to make muslims feel butthurt to go on a suicide mission to blow up a stupid building.

>sage in all fields

Top Kek

You're very wrong if you think structures like this are "Just a building". The people there are feeding something without knowing. And it is not Allah.