One Piece

This jobber cant even use Observation Haki properly.
He should of have sense him
He also didn't sense Pedro on Zou
>Fight is over.
What happened? I think he won because asspull or someone stopped the fight.

Gear Fourth will run out next chapter and Cracker will trip on something and lose

>Luffyfags are so quiet now

>yfw law comes out of nowhere and helps luffy win

the cake will be ruined, big mom will rampage and attack germa 66.

DID CARROT CALL CHOPPER CH-ANIKI?!?!

reminder that monet is still alive, and will join the strawhats when they set off for the moon.

i'm substituting for the absent monetfag

so luffy needs a doctor, right? LIke all the muscle and tendons on one side of his arm were cut

Observation not working right when someone is inside something else has been a thing since Luffy was in that giant snake. Or for a closer example, that rock guy fight when Zoro was trying to figure out where he was.

BROPPER

>every Paramecia from now on will use clones
Thanks Kagebunshin.

Wax Wax Fruit does seem to be a better applicant for something like this. But then again, you can expect a Yonkou's commander to have full control of his DF, so it's not completely out of the question that he can compensate this fucking much.

>"he totally one-shotted Cracker, guys, just look at his whited out eyes!"

>Cracker goes to finish luffy
> trips over a rock and pass out from skinning his knee
This is the shit oda will pull

>i actually enjoy more the weekly thread than reading the chapter
>mfw

I could totally see him doing this like the troll he is

Why do all the other D.s have more interesting stories?

>Luffy will use another mode in gear 4
What would it be and for what purpose? What could it do that a rubber ball cant?

It could PUNCH REALLY HARD

is cracker a sweet one or saltine?

Awakened his fruit

Why is he so cool

when will brulee come out of her armor?

luffy fags on suicide watch, he got rekt. and they were saying he could beat an admiral LOL.

>inb4 his name is fake as well, and is really coldsteel- not cracker

Nami will use the homies to help Luffy.

>yfw it's actually Garp wearing a mask that saves Luffy

You mean an armor made out of punching?

Luffy doesn't stand a chance against an admiral. I doubt 4th Gear could take on Fujitora.

His explanation of his fruit and 'final form' gimmick makes me wish it was saitama he was up against.

Why couldn't it have been Zoro fighting Cracker?

Who said Zoro won't fight him after?

Luffy was kinda holding his own against Fuji with gear 2 after just waking up from a 3 day coma.

He probably will. I doubt Luffy's fight versus Cracker will be very decisive.

>Why is he so cool
its the dickhair user

Trust the dickhair

That would be more embarrassing than just losing.

I wouldn't say hold his own. Fuji wasn't taking things seriously & Doffy took 4th Gear to beat.

Well, Fuji went there with his intention to capture Luffy.

I mean, it didn't look like he was fighting seriously, but why wouldn't he have?

How strong are Ace & Blackbeard without DFs? I remember it was mentioned that both were pretty strong even without them.

Because people don't go all out 100% of the time.

Fuji is more fair about his style of Justice than Akainu. He had the balls to report that Luffy & the Strawhats beaten Doffy. The guy's got his doubts about Akainu.

Blackbeard was strong enough to scar Shanks, and almost broke Ace' neck with a single punch.

Not sure when Ace got his fruit, so can't comment.

I mean Fuji did something as incomprehensible as pushing back the birdcage when he could have just wiped the floor with Doffy. You never know what the blind old fool is up too.

obviously luffy will just eat the biscuitmen

It can complete the 720 degree 4th dimensional Dempsey Roll.

How didn't he cut his arm completely?
This is bullshit

I'm surprised there isn't a Milk-Milk fruit yet.

I think Blackbeard's sniper said he thought that many Devil Fruit uses overrely on theirs but Ace's basic combat skills are capable enough that he seemingly deserves to be the 2nd Whitebeard commander.

>naruto tier villain
>cool

>pic related

I feel like I'm enjoying this arc more than I'll enjoy Wano. The Charlotte Family is so bizarre and the Vinsmokes are a really cool twist for Sanji, and the premise of crashing a wedding is fun. Meanwhile Wano seems too typical Shonen for Oda and another Beat Up Everyone War arc that Oda seems to be increasingly fond of.

Considering all of Blackbeard's crew are basically fodder like Xusasu Basasu I don't think it means much. Blackbeard's most promising member right now are Rainfag the Coldsteel and the giant. None of his original members had an inkling of competence other than the angelfag who has nothing to do with fighting as his competence.

He will pull an Ippo and store more oxigen on his muscles to win the fight

What does Naruto tier even mean?

>Crocodile
>Not cool

>tfw Doffy is ur favorite villain and he'll never be relevant again
Why must the good die young?

Huge sword

>drowns opponent in milk
>makes opponent sprout udders & drains all nutrients from body

Same. I'm planning on taking a break during Wano. I'm not sure if I'll enjoy it one chapter at a time.

>milk-milk fruit
what does it do, give lactating cowtits?

It depends. That marksman could snipe across islands, Burgess was fodderized by Sabo but he seems to have some strength & somehow all of them can survive hits from Sengoku. Rainfag does appear to be one of the stronger ones.

Wano is going to be another Dressrosa. Calling it.

>Nami: COME ON LUFFY! RUBBER AND GUTS! REMEMBER! YOU'VE GOT PLENTY OF OXYGEN IN YOUR MUSCLES!
>Luffy: HOLY FUCK YOU'RE RIGHT! I CAN STORE BOUNDLESS AMOUNT OF OXYGEN IN MY MUSCLES! YOU'RE DONE FOR CRACKER!
>Cracker: FFUUUUUUCK HE'S GOT SO MUCH OXYGEN IN HIS MUSCLES! IT'S RIDICULOUS!

>makes the opponent make milk
>drinking the milk gets you their power

>Implying Zoro isn't inside Luffy

How new are you?

ok ok we know you watch hajime no ippo, now stop.

l-lewd

Nah, it'd just be a milk version of the Wax-Wax Fruit, with big tits, good skin, and stronger bones as a side-effect the same way the Slip-Slip Fruit made Alvida slim.

His armor is cooler. It's so like One Piece to have a no-nonsense old man knight with small legs and a huge body show up and slap their shit around, but in the end he was actually some Fairy Tail-tier fox-eyed twink with stupid hair. Wha- The grumpy, odd-shaped old man was just a puppet he was using as armor and he's actually a normal-looking faggot? Before 2005, I had never seen that before!

Someone should make one of those 4gaijin pictures with Cracker's reveal.

Cracker is the son of Doflamingo and Big Mom

Sengoku isn't impressive sadly. I mean he couldn't even get pass pre-TS Luffy's balloon. Imagine real Cracker swinging Pretzel at Luffy what would happen? Luffy, Mr. 3, and Ace would have been bisected like hot knife through butter.

Keep in mind Sengoku and Garp were in their fucking 70s during Marineford. I don't know why everyone hypes them up as gods when they are clearly declining like crazy and is part of the reason the marines are so worried about keeping the peace, since the old generation legends are all weakening like with Whitebeard.

It'd be a totally different story if Sengoku was 20 years younger though, and I doubt Xusasu could have stayed awake in that case. But having a title 'the Buddha' doesn't exactly scream powerful, rather smart or enlightened, meaning he's always been about brains not brawn. Shame in the world of One Piece, there's no such thing as real brains, just a different category of power levels. Even Yang Wenli's semicircle spam is more legit.

user, that's a picture of a branch.

>die young
Doffy was finished in chatper 790. That is not young, especially for someone introduced like 600 chapters earlier.

Anyway, Doffy was much cooler before the timeskip when he was just some play-by-his-own-rules slouch who would sit on tables. I was looking forward to him being an actual villain, but he just turned into yet another hunk of meat with an eight pack.

>Carrot is now Chopper's little sister
That's cute af

honestly, why were the marines not trying harder during the war?
the pirates obviously went all out
hell, kizaru could've done half the work if he didn't fuck around as much.

it's almost like the marines want the pirates around, so that they have an excuse to keep control and "protection" over settlements

Since there is a Commander Cracker is there also a Commander Nigger?

Not trying to start shit here, but is it any indication of crew-joining-likelihood to give a character cute nicknames? What non-crewmembers have given the crew nicknames like that?

I knew he was going to be a letdown since late Punk Hazard. He's slowly degraded since Jaya from "one of the strongest guys in the setting," to "Kaidou's lackey."
Vergo

crocodile is a tsundere, weaker doflamingo

eyelashes
bon-chan

vivi

In Punk Hazard he seemed cool because he seemingly still had his old style, with the sitting on Smoker and all that.

mr. bushido (vivi called zoro that)
vivi also temporarily joined the crew, then once the job was done, went back to her place

I like Gomu Gomu no Kong Organ

>Vivi
>not a crew member

If Cracker is this much of a fricking monster that only Luffy can take him down then how the hell are they going to take down the other commanders and not to mention Big Mom herself?

Mihawk and Perona got married

In the eyes of the World Government, Doflamingo was untouchable. Fujitora can't just attack a Shichibukai 'cause they're being a dick; the World Government protects them from shit like that. Also, what's more likely to bring about change: a Marine apprehending a crooked Shichibukai or a group of random people including wanted pirates banding together to take out a crooked Shichibukai?

Their efforts put a spotlight on how broken the system is, which is what Fujitora wanted. So, instead of risking the wrath of the World Government by apprehending Doflamingo himself and creating a familiar headline that won't do much, he tried to help the civilians suffer the rebellion and then apologized to them that the World Government let this go on like it did, and purposely having it broadcast as well so the World Government can't cover it up.

It was the perfect plan.

Except now he's glued to Luffy's and Law's asses and not allowed to port in any Marine bases. Probably worth it.

Mr.2
Caimie
Shakky
Ivankov

Nami will end up winning Big Mom over, simple. Big Mom's dream isn't even One Piece or becoming Pirate King. All it takes is shrinking her down.

>it's almost like the marines want the pirates around, so that they have an excuse to keep control and "protection" over settlements

Holy shit you literally figured it out all by yourself.

Give the man a bloody medal.

>vivi also temporarily joined the crew, then once the job was done, went back to her place

I knew there will be a new Vivi eventually. Looks like it turned out to be Carrot.

>I mean he couldn't even get pass pre-TS Luffy's balloon
The Gomu-Gomu no Mi's defence is best against regular blunt hits. Sengoku didn't use any of the special attacks he used against Blackbeard there. It seems like Sengoku didn't expect Luffy to grow bigger.
>Imagine real Cracker swinging Pretzel at Luffy what would happen?
Same thing as someone using a blunt attack on Buggy. Not even Mihawk could cut Buggy.

Another timeskip, obviously

Mihawk could cut Buggy effortlessly, its just that buggy is complerely immune to slicing attacks.

>it's almost like the marines want the pirates around, so that they have an excuse to keep control and "protection" over settlements
So, Coby actually did the marines a favour interrupting Magma Brat? And Kong/the Gorosei wanted to make him the new fleet admiral because to the outside it would look like they were trying to get rid of the pirates.

Big Mom is going to be an ally. Her and Luffy would be the best of friends with their appetites and her dream doesn't conflict with Luffy's own.

Nami is big mom's daughter. Of course she will.

Guys like Garp & Sengoku are still somewhat strong. Garp knocked down Marco just fine & it looked like that strike phased him more than Kizaru's beams.

>after just waking up from a 3 day coma.
When isn't luffy recovering from a near death experience? In these shonen animes, the main characters are pretty much always on the verge of dying.
This whole "he's not fully recovered" argument is bullshit.

There's no reason for Sengoku to hold out on that hit, absolutely none. He was fuming. The build up to it doesn't make sense for him to hold out either. All he needs is Haki provided he had a good amount to finish them right then and there.

You're using very flaky evidence that Sengoku was ever hot shit given how everyone he ever attacked at Marineford got up no problem afterwards, no different than saying Luffy one shot Cracker. Ranks don't mean shit otherwise the Tenryuubito would be invincible in combat.