Hurr durr centrists are stupid

>hurr durr centrists are stupid

Or maybe I'm too intelligent to buy into either flavor of stupidity?

It's almost as if the world is a complicated place and not every question can be answered with a single mental model. Holding serious convictions and beliefs is literally for losers. Having nuanced opinions and being open to changing your opinions without going "but muh leftists!!!" or "but muh racists!!" is a virtue.

>Them: Kill Whitey
>Me: White people have a right to exist
>(((Centrists))) Woah there that's identity politics

imagine being so fucking stupid that you attempt to lift a mans entire political strategy then declare him as part of the opposition

thats the level of retardation you are dealing with on pol

There's nothing wrong with centrism, we need all faggots of all positions to be around so we can get good, bad, and pants on head retarded ideas. An additional outside point of view can help us find a different solution to existing problems. Any faggot baselessly criticizing centrism is on a level of misguided that surpasses their perceptions of centrists.

You're not right wing if you believe white people have a right to exist

You need to get out of your basement

this is why centrism is needed.

>either flavor
Trumpism is the third position, faggot.

OK Mr Centrist, do you have anything of value to offer, or are you just another faggot who likes to feel smart by saying "everyone is dumb but me"?

>be in our team politics

Be an individual.

>gloalist Jews
True
>Marriage should be heterosexual
True
>Women shouldn't have eual rights to men
A very strong case can be mae for this, but I am personally undecided
>believe that husbands should wrok while wives stay home
That is the ideal that has worked for forever and a day, and should be something to strive for.
>deus vult
We need to get serious about Islam. Meaning no kid gloves.
>opposed to other cultures integrating
Opposed to other cultures erasing my own, yes.
>liberalism is a cultural marxist plot to undermine morality
Not quite. Cultural marxism *is* modern liberalism and it's a plot to undermine the western world in general.
>the west is full of degeneracy and should take on more traditional values
True.

What is wrong with any of this? Half way between the truth and a lie is still a lie. Even if that truth makes you uncomfortable.

This thread is proof that centrism is retarded. You're either conservative or you're a child.

No, the centrist position is to only kill HALF of the white people

centrism is soft cuckery.

The real centrist position is that everything we talk about is a conspiracy theory (an untrue one), modern liberals are basically correct in their assumptions, thus our solutions are overly extreme and we should do nothing to reverse anything or inconvienience anyone at all.

In short, centrists are mainly just lefties who lack the courage of their convictions to either follow them to their conclusion and become an SJW, or reject them as false and become something else entirely.

Mokebe go back to your mud hut

>Cultural marxism *is* modern liberalism and it's a plot to undermine the western world in general.
So you believe Putin's KGB was responsible for anti-Western activities, but struggle with the fact that Putin's FSB has launched a cyberwarfare campaign against the US and Europe?

The right-wing conservatives who support Trump and worship the Kremlin now are making the old-guard suspicious conservatives appear to be too traditional. You might have a "We Love Putin Now" bumper sticker plastered on your beater, but the vast majority of us know that Russia is still engaged in daily covert activities to "undermine the western world".

You TrumDumspters are the new Cultural Marxists.

>So you believe Putin's KGB was responsible for anti-Western activities, but struggle with the fact that Putin's FSB has launched a cyberwarfare campaign against the US and Europe?

Holy strawman, Batman! Where did I mention any of that?

My gf is a centrist libertarian. I believe some centrists if not all, give up on reading politics because it's not black and white to them and don't see a point to discussing politics and learning about them.

>Believing the left/right political axis is real
It's just some made up bullshit, my man. In some degree it works in classifying political parties and such, but you can't apply it in an individual level, humans just don't work that way. If you say you're a centrist, you're just as retarded as the left/right.