What does Sup Forums think happened to Osama?

What does Sup Forums think happened to Osama?

>dead before we entered Afghanistan
>died sometime between invasion and his official death
>died during the raid like the official story says
>Some other theory

I personally believe he died sometime before the official raid.

The whole dumping the body as sea bullshit was complete nonsense.

Obviously we couldn’t bury him.

He is hidding in the basement of the pizza takeout place with John Podesta

He died from kidney failure in 02.

If that was the case why didn’t bush announce it? He had everything to gain from killing osama and everything to lose from not killing him.

And never think of those who have been killed in the cause of Allah as dead. Rather, they are alive with their Lord, receiving provision

he didn't exist

He didn't exist dude

If he had killed osama right away there'd be no reason in the public eye to keep fighting in the ME since he was the big boogyman

i can't believe pol still doesn't accept obama was a cia asset playing the part of osama, creating the necessary boogeyman

I don't think that Osama is dead yeah!
I don't think that Osama is dead!
I don't think that Osama is dead yeah!
I don't think that Osama is... Osama is...

He is a CIA asset...
It was a obvious bodyswitch.

Did Obama play as Osama in the 80s or early 90s? I believe he was one of his various forms, certainly.

probably died somewhere between the invasion and the raid

No if something like that were to happen they would just kill the actor. You couldn’t risk it ever getting out.

cia

he was

at what point did they stop showing video footage of Osama, and they switch over to like shitty audio cassette tapes? It was so lame

>died sometime between invasion and his official death.
This one.
So much shadowy stuff around the guy, who knows what really happened.
I think he died of natural causes around 04-05 somewhere on the border between Pakistan and Afghanistan

maybe because Osama was the patsy for 911?

The osama in some of the later videos were obviously not him. I guess they thought changing to audio would be safer, less anyone figure out the ruse.

Bullshit. We could have desecrated his body on live TV if we wanted to but we are too worried that it would upset the Muslims. Instead, we give "enemy #1" a burial at sea.

I think him and Bob Marley are puffing some sweet ass Jamaican ganja weed an d listening to reggae all night in Egypt.

tfw youtube:bush

he became president of the US in '08

I wonder about the legality of the official version.
And why the same argument can't be used to drone Soros.