Dangan Ronpa 3

What if you had a gun?

MY DICK

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO

>Punched Naegi so hard Rihanna playing sticks and stones.
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with the Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school.
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to kill the donut but jobbed again.
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair.
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians.
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school.
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what.
>Only taking 2 episodes rest before kicking the shin of everyone again.
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Seduced by Ruruka's sweets, but who gives a shit, our boy definitely doesn't. Fuck candy and fuck that whore, time to get her killed via NG.
>Kicks the riot down with the power of flaming fists and thousands of normies.

He is gonna kick everyone in the damn anime and survive, shrugging it off while kicking the traitor back to hell. HE WAS LITERALLY INVOLVED IN ALL THE DEATHS, HE'S GONNA KICK EVERYONE.

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS: Normalfriends and Chiakifriends need not apply to based Juzo.
Don't need it, my friend.

KNOW YOUR PLACE, FUCKING WEEDS
YOU'LL NEVER BE BLOOMS

> pay a little cash for study in most prestigious school in the world
> that alone would probably set up you for life
Looks fair to me, where is a scam?

All Komaeda had to do was not drag on his fucking stupid ass hope-speech.

V3 when? Doesn't look like it'll even be at this year's Tokyo Gameshow like people were expecting, it's not listed in any of the stage lineups
DR Kuzuryu spin-off when?

>there are people who wouldn't want to give mikan a huggy-huggy, in a lot more ways than one

>punch normies
>meet Munakata
This was a good episode for Juzo

>your money is not going towards your course
>its going to a dodgy human experimentation program
>the end goal is essentially screwing you because you have no talent, basically giving you the shaft to focus on talent
Yeah, no scam here.

Retarded consumers.
>Pay my grand for a diamond watch
>Retailer buys 1000$ in anime DVD's.
>Sperg out because he spent money he earned.
I mean, the money isn't yours anymore, you spent it on a product, you're getting it, reserves are just faggots.

Shoot Junko... no remorse for psycho bitches.

can someone make lewd webm/gif of mikan and animator

None of this episode makes a lick of sense unless Luck allows factual real world information to spontaneously generate in Komaeda's brain occasionally. He was behaving more like an Ultimate Analyst than an Ultimate Luck.

Weedman is the mastermind

The thing is that they want to feel even more special. Daddy's money can't buy them pure talent.

He can't help it. He even bored Monaca with his HOPE ramblings to the point where she gave up on her dream.

he probably stumbled on some inside info somehow

Is Pekoyama's true talent the ultimate bro?

Komaeda was right. Junko did become the stepping stone for hope.

Naegiri kiss when?

DR doesn't make sense in general

Diamonds are the scam, thought.

>You think you can stop this despair?
>pulls out a gun
I have seen the light, i became a nagitofag

"Don't think about it too hard."
-Nasu

Ever since I realized he's projecting big time, I can't take his words too seriously. Still, he's letting his mental scars scar the minds of a ton of kids. Hope's Peak is shit but c'mon man.

But sometimes you can twist it into something that makes sense though.
Best scene on the series so far.

I want to fuck this little pig

Never, fuck off shipper.

How FUCKING confused must Chiaki be right now

>Looking for one of your missing friends
>The guy who was missing for ages comes back, "Finds" a hidden passage
>Inside is a room with a thin version of a classmate you saw just half an hour ago
>Hopeman has a fucking gun and wants to kill some stranger
>Hajime out of nowhere

Kyoko only kisses dead people

Will you bless your boy if he turn out to be homosexual?
Will he be the first "tsundere tough guy" faggot in the anime series?

>After paying for admission, don't start talking about talent now!
Normies BTFO

Based Juzo.

>kiss
most kohacka will do is drop some hints and raise flags

Well, Komaeda is actually very smart. Remember the twisted plan he came with at chapter 5 of SDR2. And let's not forget he helped Hinata solve most of the cases, especially in chapter 4.

He is actually the Ultimate plotdevice. Plot armor ensures he survives.

>weeds

I can't get enough of this guy's shit. He just does whatever the fuck he wants. He makes a way better villain than Junko.

>komaeda's failure to kill junko resulted in the most tragic event to happen
>caused DR1 and DR2
>will eventually cause Naegi and the others to save everyone and bring true hope to the world

TRULY SUPER HIGH SCHOOL-LEVEL LUCK

>brainwash anime is how it's going to be done.

Hajime and class 77 literally did nothing wrong.

This

Sexuality means nothing in the 21st century, my friend. If anything, it's somewhat of a daring movement for Kodaka to pull something like that. I will still bless him as he's our boy, no matter what, my friend.

>have to wait another week to watch JUZO get beat by mukuro

I hope they explain some of this shit because this episode seemed super asspull-y.

Not him but most Juzobros are [spoilers]girls and homos already[/spoilers] if other websites are anything to go by. The other ones are fine with whomever our boy decides to love.

SAYAKA IS THE BEST, I LOVE HER SO MUCH. I WANT TO MARRY SAYAKA AND MAKE HER THE HAPPIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD.

Don't think I could ever get tired of Komeada. His slightly less wild ride this episode was fantastic.

So what is the next step here?

She'll keep telling Hinata what the hell he is doing, Hajime will get some of his memories dipped into, and Junko will tell Nanami what happened for despair?
Junko probably knows Izuru was Hajime, right?

So when are we getting Mastusda into the anime?

According to Zero, HPA advertises within the Reserve Course that students can get inducted into the Main Course if they're good enough, although no one had succeeded at this so far. Obviously this was just part of the pyramid scheme ruse bullshit but the students didn't know that.

But then who gives a shit about Zero anyway, and good riddance to it.

I'd like him if he knocked some sense into Munakata.

There is no effective difference between Ultimate Analyst and Ultimate Luck when it comes to results anyway. Both of them are guaranteed to get the outcome they desire.

So what is going to happen to Chiaki

It's obviously a bit more than "Izuru kills her" at this point

>mfw we didn't get to see juzo's body slammed into the ground

I was waiting for it the whole time.

Standard Mikan is trash, but I would a Despair Mikan.

Version without title/names.

Anyone got a webm of the part where nagito and hajime's luck cancel each other out?

How does Nagito know where to look and entire deal with Junko? Did he seen this anime or played the games?

Mikan became a despairfag without anime
Maybe the rest will become despairfags before the anime is finished

>implying
his bad luck was already predetermined

> 1, 2, 3: muh luck
> 4, 5, 6: muh hope
> 7 ,8 ,9: i am so useless
> 0: fuck things up
You can literally roll the dices and write Komaeda from that. Fuck this meme character.

isn't he fan fiction?

I personally don't really care who he loves. I just like him in general and the entire triangle going on and the undecisive "Who does Juzo love?" stigma going on, is appealing and makes me wonder who he truely loves, my friend.

He will be even braver to actually come out of the closet. He will become the real strenght of body and mind.

Anime Chiaki is too attached to Hajime, she'll just turn traitor here and now.

Fuck she's such a disgrace to my waifu.

How do you manually give someone good luck?

Just shove a bunch of four-leaf clovers and rabbit's feet into their body?

post lewd mikan POST LEWD MIKAN

Using your hope to stop despair? I see what you were trying to do, but you were basically asking to have you gun jam on you.

Besides, I don't think you're cut for an automatic in the first place. You tend to twist your elbow to absorb the recoil - that's more of a revolver technique.

But that was some fancy luck. You're pretty good

Next ep probably. Peko and Mukuro are fighting right outside and he might go look for Chisa.

>he's fucking smiling the entire time

Add one more number to fuck things up.

She sacrifices herself to save Chisa.

How does Sup Forums go through Danganronpa threads so quickly?

Exactly my friend. It's a daring concept for the Danganronpa universe. I think they'll pull something like that for the sole reason that he's stuck in the cliché triangle that's currently going on. It's interesting and it still not being determined is making it anticipating!

>liking mind control puppet
>implying she wouldn't cut your dick

An episode just came out.

Chiaki will trigger izurus memories. Junko will analyze that and shoot chiaki in an attempt to convert izuru which won't do much but will turn chisa into despair and then the monokuma maid

Should have kep the subtitles on

>Mikan became a despairfag without anime
It is.

Or if you are being a nitpick, a brainwash video turned Mikan to despair.

Repetition of memes and lots of shitposting.

There's only going to be confirmation if one of them is dead. Otherwise, just teasing.

>Nagito brought a gun into school as a souvenir
>On his first day back after being suspended for blowing everything up

This fucking guy

lets see how worthless I really am.

It'll just be Izuru dealing out a one shot.

Nagito is the embodiment of Danganronpa's absurdity

If you don't like him, I'm not sure how you can like the series. The cases/characters in the games are fun, but characters like Junko/Nagito are the sole thing that make Danganronpa's retarded hope vs despair shit fun

>not wanting to die by the hands of a cute girl

2 episodes a week.

I dont think Junko will kill Chiaki that quickly.

Junko has to give Chiaki an info dump so that she isnt confused and what happened to her husbando.

>Implying regular Mikan wouldn't eventually cut your dick once she got close enough to you

Oh baby.

Source on image?

Junko says "I can't brainwash for shit so you should make an anime for me, and if you don't I will kill your classmates"

So who dies next Future?
>Ryota hasn't finished his Despair arc so he won't die
>Juzo hasn't been KO'd by Junko in Despair so he'll survive
>Can't kill HOPEs
>Can't kill Aoi or Kilgil quite yet
Just leaves Ruruka really.

As long as she does it after sex I would not mind. There are worse ways to go.

Are you guys ready for more delayed subs until the end?

Lerche falling behind on schedule leads to more delayed subs.

Is it me or did Hiyoko seem genuinely disappointed that Mikan wasn't the one who came back to class?

Aoi is hot as always but the Giris really steal the show here.