Whoa

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

lazy eyed cyborg doing satan's work

Oh, the irony.

>Amy Jo Cousins writes contemporary romance and erotica about smart people finding their own best kind of smexy. She lives in Chicago with her son, where she tweets too much, sometimes runs really far, and waits for the Cubs to win the World Series again.
Bottom of the barrel, sheep shagger.

Pick someone more relevant or less retarded next time.

Wow. Exactly what started happening to me before I became full blown 1488.

"Man, blacks commit a lot of crime."

"Whoa that was racist of me."

"Apparently it's because of genetics."

"Wow that was super racist. What's wrong with me?"

"Sub-saharan Africans do not have the requisite time preference and intellectual capabilities to live in harmony with Europeans under the rule of law."

"Fuck it. Race war now."

would bet all my shekels that she's a (((fellow white person)))

Is it just me, or it's white women that have no fucken idea that being racist against white people is still being racist?

Only rural rednecks and suburban retards voted for Trump.

All city people voted for Hillary.

>whoa that thing I thought was racist
Must. Not. Have. Incorrect. Thoughts.

>getting triggered by your own thoughts

the definition of mental illness

Fuck this cunt. Shes the real racist

Well, a normal person would not try to figure out someone with a mental disorder.

тoвa

I am racist! I finally figures it out! We have all been pretending this whole time!

>Only rural rednecks and suburban retards voted for Trump.
>All limp wristed faggots and bull Dyke city "people" voted for Hillary.

Ftfy

* metropolitan elite

I guess you should stop being so racist, Amy-jo

woah

>our new subjective based definitions are better than the old definitions of words, we just don't have to explain why, because you're white!
Weak, anti-intellectual, pretentious and self entitled pieces of dishonest shit. Fuck modern liberals and their SJW social retard allies

Well apparently everything I do now is racist no matter what I say so I'd might as well just own it and let them piss and moan about it all day.

It's going to be hilarious when these retards die of starvation and disease when their hives collapse around them and roving gangs of dindus rule the streets.

sandniggers deserve only to be gassed as soon as possible, 20 years ago was too late

whoa, that was racist

>would bet all my shekels that she's a (((fellow white person)))
seems likely

>feel like Europe is rejecting me
White (blood cell)s job is to reject foreign elements

Fuck off kike, Jews are a cancer on this world

checked.
I feel the same way and these assholes will get tired of the whole "muh racism" thing at some point and leave us alone

Meh she's pretty uggo but I'd rape her anus. Maybe she'll squeal loud enough that it'd make my dick hard.

pig

She doesn't look that fat to me.

I have thought that, but generally it's on purpose.

Too bad your laws are so cucked. Wrong-think in the UK can land you in prison.

Yes then I laugh because pic related

fuck niggers, kikes, sandniggers and gypsies. Just wanted to make that clear, thanks.