How do we fix Japanese male MCs?

How do we fix Japanese male MCs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n6GrHnOLb-Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

turn them into cute traps

Have them turn gay. It's the only way. Either that, or they are fudanshi (fujo males).

you just start watching better shows.

You know traps doesn't always solve every issue with anime. Reverse traps, that's a different story.

This desu. Gay mc's are the future.

Alpha Male MC that is not afraid to fuck the female cast

Okuma is the biggest beta Ive seen in an anime

He canonically had a huge dick, that's not beta

School days was shit though.

>attending anime convention
>at Madman Entertainment panel with the audience asking questions to the panel
>one dude asks when they'll license Monster Musume
>all the adult males in the audience giggle audibly

Spay and neuter? It works for dogs and cats.

He's afraid to use it.

is there a same pic with Darkness ?

You did go out of your way to pick the beta-est of them all, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=n6GrHnOLb-Y

Change the weakling harem genre entirely

Remove internal monologues

make them openly homosexual

Buy Konosuba-BDs and DVDs.
Honest Answer.

Alpha MCs tend to be blander than the betafags unless they have some "self-control" but then they end up neutrals like pic related

>MC falls in love with girl in Middle School
>doesn't have the will to confess
>fast forward
>MC is in high school
>falls in love with another girl
>confess right away this time

Sorry for the blog but this is a good idea desu.

>confesses to crush in the second chapter
MCs needs to be more like Reiji.

Fuck, my image didn't get posted.

-Make 'em virile
-Remove the element of all the girls wanting his dick for no reason.
-Better voice acting
-Carefully thought development
-unorthodox appearance

You just killed self-insert, character is good.

attach a pair of fucking balls

Make them more like Kazuma.

Thanks for reminding me of that fun show. Its been too long.

What is this?

Kaze no Stigma

>The image is no longer available or is not publicly accessible.

Replace them with hip hop's greatest genius.

sauce?

We don't.

We already did
>season 2 soon

He's Kanye West
On a Kanye quest
To do his Kanye best

firing lazy writers, thats it

if male mc is a coward/typical mc:
>"mc I like you"
>mc is a coward so first he is not going to even respond, he is going to ignore the girl and be awkward when he can't.
>after a while the mc will try to sort his feeling but beetwen the harem of girls wanting his dick because he is kind, he can't decide yet.
>in the last chapter of the anime/manga he will accept the feeling of the girl and they finally kiss. If the anime/manga continue they are not going to kiss nor hold hands in public, their relationship is going to be the exact same as before but throwing an "I love you" here and there.

if mc is a normal person:
>"I love you mc"
>I love you too

thats it, the love arc is finished and now the writer have to THINK about the next step on their relationship.

Series broke my heart. It was one of my favorites

We don't. Just lower your expectations. Most MCs aren't meant to be much more than everymen who react to stuff.

Poor Anna, all she needs is a little 'correcting'.

bbc

Love rush

Is it good?

ok so the manga is not worth other people reading

good to know

Shimoneta already has a mind broken trap whose only goal is to serve others

Well to be fair he doesn't want to get in trouble with the law considering it bars him from having 'relations' with them.

Fix the audience. Part of the reason why MCs always friendzone themselves with their entire harem is so that nerds don't throw a hissyfit when someone other than their waifu wins the MCbowl.

The other part is that authors are otaku who don't know how women work, so they just go with the standard "MC is an autist, yet girls just keep rubbing their squishy parts against him for no reason anyway."

Musume MC doesn't fuck the girls either though, and they straight up beg him to. He's an even bigger beta than Kirito.

isn't megumin literally 12 years old?

give them a personality

What if he doesn't actually like her?
Okuma didn't like Anna after she went full lewd, getting raped tends to do that to you
It only took him 4 episodes to confess once he figured out that he wants to fug the better girl and that's only because he spent most of that time near Anna for various reasons and she would rip him and Ayame to shreds if she heard him confess. He tossed her off a cliff and flew off in a team rocket balloon just to make sure. That's pretty alpha desu.

He wasn't as beta as it seemed. It's just that Anna was a superhuman mutant and straight up rejecting her would make her kill him, herself or both.

Also he has a huge dick.

>alpha MC's tend to be blander

... so, you're retarded, right?

Name bland 'alpha' MC's.
Then name beta/omega MC's that are actually more interesting characters.

That isn't true any more for such a long time though.
He is asked to choose one to marry for at least 10 chapters now.

When Islam dominates the world, anime protagonists will finally be able to take all the waifus into their harems and they won't have to go full beta trying to choose.

Perfect.

Make them like Ataru Moroboshi

Pic related

Harem anime is for loser

The problem is they go full beta in every interaction with a woman, and many of them go full beta in almost every human interaction.

It's fucking pathetic and often downright aggravating.

user, we're trying to get away from the bland, uninteresting MCs who have women fighting for just a single touch of his dick.
You just posted all that with an extra dose of NTR, edge and bullied-child-power-fantasy.

And already a glorious start to a thread.

Its better to risk death than hide in fear

Remove the Japanese audience and watch the quality improve on its own.

>"I love you mc"
>I love you too
And it was adorable. Shoujo- granted, but still.

You don't need to, it's for a Japanese audience.

You're pushing Western ideals on Japanese shows. Just like how anime characters will never recreationally use drugs and the female heroine will never divorce the MC for everything he has, there is no need to cater to Westerners in anime.

Is it? Maybe if you browse Taiwanese child slavery imageboards all day

The guy you posted doesn't even have a face bacause he's literally made to self insert.

The fucking mangaka said this

While I honestly agree, there are still series in which the writer doesn't care. The pandering money makers, sure. But in cases like Berserk or HiatusxHiatus, the mangaka aren't exactly writing in a ways of what would sell best for merch. In fact that is exactly why Togashi cut YYH short and it ended the way it did. Exes wanted DBZ and power levels, they got their rushed tournament ending.

Hiding like a bitch eventually gets you and who you love killed.

Also he can just kill Anna with poisoned bento. If he valued his life and loved Ayame he'd kill Anna in the name of self-preservation and love; he sees Anna as trash so murder is fair if you get to live another day alongside being a criminal for spreading lewd anyway

Darling's eyeless gimmick is cute

By replacing every MC with this stud.

Motherfucker's an anime character in real life.

Make them female

Stop watching shitty harem shows and expecting them to not be shitty harem shows.

That's not how not being a psychopath works.
Plus the decency bracelets probably have GPS locators in them, so if they can detect you drawing a penis, it can probably detect a stabbing motion, or where you were when Anna's device stopped detecting vital signs.

So they can just be a cardboard cutout archetype? Fuck that.

>Playing the moral high ground against a crazy person who can and will kill you and those you love

Its the only way to escape. Reasoning with a crazy does not work; exterminating the crazy you see as trash in order to project yourself and those you love is "righteous".

Besides being a criminal eventually means you'll be caught; ending Anna's "worthless" life just means you get caught sooner.

[ ] Virgin
[ ] Heterosexual
[ ] Flustered at sight of women
[ ] all non-generic women are attracted to them
[ ] Traditionally Japanese Polite
[ ] Has a dark-side
[ ] Cannot be described outside of what they do in the story.
[ ] Thin as a mother fucker
Violate any 2 of these with a plausible explanation and you're probably fine
Take pic related.
Scott borders on a comparable College power-fantasy the way Anime MC are nip power fantasies.
But they break it by making most of Scott's woes his fucking fault (didn't study in college, is an asshole to people).

make them older than High School and give them a bit of life experience and be less beta-on-verge-of-gamma in personality.

this dude...

>bit of life experience and be less beta-on-verge-of-gamma in personality

Shouldn't this be directed to the authors.

The subversion there is that he's a misanthrope with minimal redeeming qualities, his politeness is written as a facade and his ability to make women his is by manipulation, not "Wow, you did a nice thing that any human can and would do, you must be the only dateable guy on the earth but you wont fuck me"
I dont like Maou Hajime a lot but it breaks convention and rewrites the villain as JUST likeable enough that he's not a full NTR villain.

>[ ] Has a dark-side
unless you mean edgy transformations like Naruto's kyubi or Ichigo's hallow persona, this almost never happens

But what if you don't want to be caught?
If your indecency triggers a shift that removes decency laws, your crimes will be pardoned. You can't ever excuse a murder unless you're a nigger.

What happens if you get 0.

Who cares. Ill take a delicious 7, 2, or 4.

B-BLUE BOARD
BLUE BOARD

Whew, that reminded me that I have to buy some Listerine.

>PuyaSubs!
>....
ESL confirmed. Why is it always third worlders who watch this haremshit?

That is what I'm talking about.
Maybe that's more in OCs that people make
I remember Negima did some shit like that too vaguely.
I'll reword it as "Has a Dark or Aloof side." Either one of those traits accomplishes satisfying the chuuni cool-characteristic
You get best girl: the competent gay roommate.

What if Anna finally catches on and brutally kills Ayame for taking what she always? What if Anna successfully rapes beta-kun? Was it worth ignoring the problem?

Protecting those you love requires you to do drastic things; Okuma should have no problem taking the life of someone who has failed him completely especially if they are an extreme danger to his and others health. Beta-kun should own up to the problems he created

You need to turn them into Ziploc-kun

I don't mind if they get flustered as long as they eventually accede to the girl's lust.

Woops, forgot an image of your prize.

>doesnt show the slightest sign of affection for a girl
He's gay m8

I actually coughed on my drink when I saw the tally marks on 1.
Unlike anime mcs, I'm actually attracted to sluts a bit

The way to fix anime MCs is to fix the animes around them. Most shitty MCs are not defined by whether they are "alpha," or not, they're defined by the fact that everything is pre-ordained for them. Every chick will lust for their cock for no reason, every battle will be won by them for no reason, they never screw up unless that screwup is meaningless and consequence free, and thus all drama in their story is forced, banal and stupid.

A shitty beta-male character can be interesting if he has to grow as a human being to achieve his goals, win his fights and get the girl. Look at Martian Successor Nadesico for a great example of that. A confident alpha-male character can be interesting if he has his own inner demons to overcome and he actually faces challenges in his life instead of rolling over everything. See Outlaw Star for a great example of that.

Fix anime, not MCs.

Those are rare though. Rito from TLR is the biggest offender of this.

But Anna saved his ass quite a few times. Also if sox succeeds, she will be able to learn that she only lusts for beta-kun because she never got the dicc.
Or maybe she can be pacified by sending her used underwear.
If he gets caught killing a daughter of a politician pushing for decency, he will probably spill the beans about being part of sox and then the media will spin sox as evil murderers, completely destroying any chance of them getting a following.

Harem shit = pathetic = otaku

Is homosexual a character trait?

That would suck.

I want a Machiavellian MC who sometimes even scares his nakama at times with how manipulative he can be with their enemies. They're asking themselves "What if he's playing us just like them, too?". And he would actually do it.

I want an MC that has theft as a hobby, and manages to be as smooth about it as the big-time thieves in the movies.

An MC secretly in a violent gang, working his way up (and not to change it for the better), a charming drug dealer MC ala Pablo Escobar.

Honestly, I want ballsy MCs. Innocent is nice and all, but when you repeat it all the time it gets old. Would it kill them to have some variety?

Kazuma was a change in the right direction, but it's not nearly enough; he seems to be an outlet for the viewers who have similar tastes to his. However, he has a personality as well.

I'm not asking for perverted MCs, but if that's what it takes for Japan to head in the right direction, I'd tolerate them.

You can only placate Anna with underwear for so long. Sooner or later her emptiness will be unbearable and Ayame will be a mangled corpse left in beta-kun's closet.

Regardless if you get seen as the "villain" its not okay to have a slut after you ad infinitum. Okuma hates Anna and should kill her.

Fuck, the formatting ended up looking like shit, sorry guys.