A mistake Chaika was

A mistake Chaika was.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aIZuhiKQlF8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But cute!

You say what. About Chaika? Chaika, graduated top of class. Chaika Seals. Involved, lots of raids. Secret raids! Hero-fighting! Over 300 exploded breads, confirmed! Chaika, trained in eyebrow warfare. Top wizard. Entire Chaika armed forces! You, nothing but another bread. Chaika, cook you out. Precision, never seen before! Shocking truth! You, get away? Think you can? Say stuff over internet. Think wrong! Secret saboteur network, contacting! Right now! Your house, being traced. Storm, coming! Brace! Storm, wipe you out! You, little. You, pathetic! You, dead. Kid! Chaika, anywhere! Everywhere! Can drive car, over 700 ways! Just with Chaika hands! Chaika, trained in unarmed cuteness. Also, access to entire coffin! All of Chaika's dad, parts. Chaika use! Full extent! You, miserable. Wipe bum off face of continent. You, should have known. Unholy retribution! Clever comment, bring down.On you!. Held your tongue, should have. But, couldn't. Didn't. Pay price. Baka. Chaika, super angry! All over you! You, drown in hugs! Kid. Smothered.

I want to marry Blue Chaika!

Reminder that Trabant best Chaika and Akari best girl.

You forgot the pic related.

>chaika will never drown you in hugs

BLACKED when?

I apparently misplaced it last time I changed hdd.

>You will never be drowned in hugs by chaika

Freddie on front page!

I don't like the excessive skin blushing, but Chaika's eyelashes are the best

Blue Chaika best

Whomever did the character design for Chaika has good taste. All of the girls are top tier.

You should check Namaniku ATK on pixiv or booru. He's also a doujin artist.

My dick is going to be so grateful for this. Thank you. When I'm feeling better I'll definitely make use of this information.

What IS a Chaika?

A miserable pile of magically shapeshifted orphans. But enough posts... Have at you.

He also did outbreak company.

That explains my Myucel(sp) was so god damn delicious.

And don't forget Shinngeki

so how did it end Sup Forums

This is no Chaika, this sounds like Yoda

Go to english class you will. Speak like Yoda you won't.

I'm going to have tender non-bloody sex with Freddy in which I stay conscious the entire time!

fuck
imagine if you were a human and she did that to you

Trust me user, the people in these threads have imagined that plenty.

Keep Chaika on the front page

youtu.be/aIZuhiKQlF8

WHAT?! NO!

YOU! MISTAKE!!

BIG ONE!

Shit show, right?

But there's two big chaikas for everyone, not just one chaika for you.