Why is the Alt-Right Losing?

>Sabotaged by Mike "she's only 1/4th Jewish" Enoch
>Spencer is a FED and da goyim know
>Anons got tired of sending them shekels to get nothing done
>No one buys the forced "based Israel!" meme

Help me to understand how a bankrolled and well-networked movement is failing so bad..?

Other urls found in this thread:

pewglobal.org/2013/03/20/what-japanese-and-americans-think-about-each-other
forward.com/news/israel/216074/what-do-israelis-think-about-americans-start-with
youtu.be/r-ORrXoONqw
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4270739/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We're winning one redpilled normie at a time

Go fucking shill somewhere else you talentless piece of garbage. We know you don't belong here.

woah stop crying im just asking a question. u alright?

Reported for hate speech. My feelings are hurt.

Can’t wait for your ideology to spread and have the current cast of idiots replaced by legit leaders that aren’t fags and childless kike lovers.

ahhh yeah :) natsoc nation coming soon

i sorryz bby. anyway we can halp the altright get back on trackkk?

not hard for the alt right to make gains in todays political climate where the left has gone completely fucking retarded.

Hey Shlomo Diasporastein, you shouldn't be so down on your national brothers in Israel. They have the right idea.

i dunno enoch seems a little deflated today..

>No one buys the forced "based Israel!" meme
The one that only exists in the mass of paranoid schizophrenia you call your brain? Fuck off Moarpheus.

remind Sup Forums why Israel is based again?

It's not?
Remind Sup Forums of the last time you took your thorazine?

remind Sup Forums why Israel is the model ethnostate again?

They fear the return of the real right.

Their biggest problem is that with the cuckservatives, it was the lefties that spoke the truth. The cuckservatives talks about trickle-down economics and most everybody knows they are full of shit. When cuckservatives talk about environment, everyone knows they are full of shit.

The lefties were "winning" because they had truth on their side.

Now they see us as winning, because we are the ones that proclaim truth. Truth about race, about how different races living together will always cause conflict. Truth about how different races are, well, different.. IQ etc.

We speak the hard truths, and deep down they know we are right.

So they retaliate by going back to their core virtuesignaling, they talk about how we are evil for things like denying a woman the right to choose, or they talk about global warming.

But then they face a new problem, the alt-right are not cuckservatives. The Alt-right and the new right wing movements are often heavily in favour of the environment. The new right is heavily anti-consumerism.

The new right is all about living in green, eco-friendly traditional homes. Living within means, not exploiting nature, but securing a future of prosperity for our children trough re-use.

And there they face the real problem, they no longer have a monopoly on those virtues. In fact, we are stealing their monopoly on it, because we are the ones actually starting to live green lives. Lefties only virtue signal, they mostly dont personally follow through on the things that they say others should do.

We are the ones aspiring to beautiful architechture, green fields and a better tomorrow for our children. We are the ones actually willing to make the sacrifices to achieve those goals, not just talk about it.

>Spencer has a russian ex-wife
>Spencer got positive coverage on RT
>Spencer constantly praises Dugin
>Spencer drops Trump the moment he goes against Russian interests in Syria

why does Sup Forums continue to believe he's a fed again?

fuck spencer. the alt-right is dead

I like everything you said. It's just too bad the Alt-Right has nothing to do with any of it. Maybe that's why they're losing..

born just in time to watch political cult leaders get whats coming to them. future looks /comfy/ bros

You can hate increasingly brazen anti-white Jewish activism. You can hate the cartoonish level of control Israel has over our foreign policy.

Doesn't mean you can't:

1. Understand and fundamentally support zionism
2. Signal to normies that the journalists who call you a Nazi are withholding information

We certainly do.

>Understand and fundamentally support zionism

wrong. the point of all living jews today is to protect israel. you can not support the terrorist state of israel and claim to be fighting for 'white people'

dickie spencer is exposed. he has no credibility left.

BTFO

>Enoch
Top jew

...what are you even talking about?

You're missing the point. The goal of Spencer praising Israel is to disrupt normie thought patterns and attitudes. It forces them to confront the double standard that ethno-states are only okay for Israelis, but not for anywhere else. For a lot of right-wing normies, it means they're going to now be implicitly supportive of white ethno-nationalism. It's essentially culture-hacking.

>I like everything you said. It's just too bad the Alt-Right has nothing to do with any of it. Maybe that's why they're losing..

I think the Alt-right are too close to the cuckservatives in how they promote their ideas. Most of seem like a bunch of wannabe baby-boomers that want the same consumer-lifestyle.

The alt-right is great for identity awareness, but in order to get more people on board they should really hammer home the points about living traditional lives etc.

I think they should fashion themselves more on the likes of Julius Evola etc.

>still haven't come up with something better than this obvious d&c attempt that no one buys at all
>but still using it because they're so retarded that they think the two other people agreeing with it aren't shills

wew

>The goal of Spencer praising Israel is to disrupt normie thought patterns and attitudes. It forces them to confront the double standard that ethno-states are only okay for Israelis

Cant we make the same argument about Japan? Japan is 98.5% Japanese. Israel is only 75% Jewish. Japan seems to be the most successful ethnostate only second to North Korea. So why not tell Israel to piss off and use Japan? No one calls the gooks racist for being an ethnostate. Plus its not like we need Israel's permission. Theres no real point in showing their hypocrisy because who cares?

agreed. you have good ideas user.

>when Israel is your model ethno-state but they're only 75% Jewish
wew

And how do you sell that point to normies?

>implying the alt-right doesn't talk about japan's ethnostate all the time

Hmmmm it's like you're not even aware of the the group you're shilling against hmmmmm

>when Israel is your model ethno-state but they're only 75% Jewish
Nice straw man

Don't bother trying to argue with Moarpheus, nothing he says is in good faith. Look at all the proxyfagging he's doing in this thread; plenty of people don't like Spencer, but only one person writes like he does and talks about ridiculous bullshit like
>muh Dugin
He's pretty much the personification of the Hitler quote about arguing with Jews.

That said, I don't think he actually is a Jew, just a deeply disturbed and obsessed individual. Probably autistic as well given his hyperliteralism
>everyone thinks we are winning except us
>this means he actually thinks we are losing

>>when Israel is your model ethno-state but they're only 75% Jewish
>wew

>Cant we make the same argument about Japan?

No, because on average, the American normie right doesn't have a very high opinion of Japan and the Japanese. You won't get the same effect because Japan isn't enshrined by American righties to the same degree that Israel is. Also, there's the secondary benefit in that it turns normie lefties against Israel, by making them realize that Israel is the ethno-state that they hate so much. Using Japan would mean that the left in turn would turn on Japan.

>the most successful ethnostate only second to North Korea

please don't tell me you actually unironically believe north korea is anything resembling successful

O P T I C S

if you can use Japan more effectively then why use Israel? its almost as if this is all a trick to promote Israeli ethno-nationalism and white nationalism is just the by-product because..

witnessed

>the American normie right doesn't have a very high opinion of Japan and the Japanese.
can you sauce this claim?

Reminder that this thread was made by Moarpheus, the guy who lies about Spencer being jewish and claims that IQ is mostly environmental. His only purpose is to attack and character assassinate every white nationalist.

sage and report

Can you sauce the claim that they do? I don't see normie media falling over itself to publicly praise Japan and the Japanese. And besides, you didn't even read the whole rest of my post where I explain the additional benefits. You really don't understand how culture hacking works at all, do you?

Don't care much for the whole Alt 'Muh hwite race' Right. They're just a useful tool like ISIS was to Israel. As long as the redpilling continues

Well, this practically sells itself.

People who live in rural small core-communities are happier, have more children, are generally healthier etc.

People nowadays are getting more depressed. Women and men alike are spending more time alone, watching netflix on their own, having casual sex without any commitment or worthwhile relationships.

At the end of the day that is really all you need to convince people. Sometimes saying less works just as well, because people fill in the gaps themselves.

Say you are a guy or girl who has never had a long-term relationship (only casual hookups) and spend all your time working a miserable job to pay for a small shitty apartment in a major city. This person has maybe 1-3 good friends, but no real network of people. No real community. You dont need to hammer down the points too hard for this guy or girl to start filling in the blanks.

>if you can use Japan more effectively then why use Israel? its almost as if this is all a trick to promote Israeli ethno-nationalism and white nationalism is just the by-product because..

Because as said it's a good strategy to use on jews and others that like Israel, to say that Israel has implemented a system similar to one that we would like to implement here. It's pretty easy to understand if you're not an autist.

According to Pew research polling, the majority of Americans have a favorable opinion of Japan and the Japanese people, while the Japanese opinion of Americans is also improving dramatically.

SOURCE: pewglobal.org/2013/03/20/what-japanese-and-americans-think-about-each-other

Whereas the majoriy of Israelis view Americans favorably only because they think we're dumb, gullible, and they can sell us pretty much anything.

SOURCE: forward.com/news/israel/216074/what-do-israelis-think-about-americans-start-with

So... Japan loves Americans, Americans love Japan.
Israelis have "disdain" for Americans, Americans are growing in disdain for Israelis.

Remind Sup Forums again why you're using Israel and Zionism?

I have caught him on a lie several times. Then he repeats them on another thread days later.
Reminds me of what Hitler said about arguing with jews really.

I really don't think the guy is a shill because making his posts so easy to identify is counterproductive.

bumpru

Moarpheus is a fun strawman to argue against performatively, like he feeds you everything you need to make coherent, intelligent arguments against him for everyone else to see. Plus, his spastic bullshit provides a spectacle which gives your counter-arguments a larger audience. He's more or less a useful idiot.

That's pretty much what the alt-right is pushing though? Or not, I don't really keep tabs on the movement outside of listening to Fash the Nation.

>Americans are growing in disdain for Israelis

Then using Zionism as an example of an ethno-state accelerates the growth of that disdain. Thus, using Israel continues to be a win-win.

My favorite Moarpheus moment is when I told him to read the Art of War and he responded with a made-up Hearts and Minds quote that wasn't from the book at all and was actually closer to what LBJ said about Vietnam. He's not a shill, no, just a spastic.

>Then using Zionism as an example of an ethno-state accelerates the growth of that disdain.
can you explain how? im not following. americans dont like jews. why would they embrace them and accept an empowered jewish ethno-state? also stop making empty baseless claims o support your ideology. if you cant source it, dont claim it pls.

>he fell for the Moarpheus shill thread

>inb4 you wont discuss the claims in your pic because you lack substance

Okay, so we're going to have to start at the beginning. Do you understand what a win/win scenario is?

All the shilling against TRS made like Enoch, plus he's an amazing public speaker.

youtu.be/r-ORrXoONqw

not true. a majority of white christians support israel because 'muh' holy land and based gods chosen people

FUCKING BASED BLACK GUY IN A STORMTROOPER CAP

Oh damn, this means my Nazi DNA testing chamber was a bad investment.

Woe is me.

Guess that's what I get for listening to (((Richard Spencer))), thanks Moarphfuckass.

Help me to understand how a bankrolled and well-networked movement is failing so bad..?

People are stupid. However, most people are not stupid enough to buy in to the MSM's propaganda. George Soros has over played his hand and is relying on over-paid under-skilled idiots to do his work.

Intelligence is 60-80% genetics and environment is much less of a factor, shill

Of course. Go on..

pic related. evangelicals, while the one of the largest christian denoms in america, are still a minority of the American population. they dont matter. why pander to the minority?

is there something youd like to discuss or argue? or you just crying because im right?

good point. no way any of these people arent help by feds or bankrolled by soros and company. i wonder who pays daniel friberg...

post source for pic so i can read too. IQ is 20%-40% non-genetic factors. niggers will never be on Aryan level.. but an additional 20-40% IQ points would at least make them successful in Africa.. and we wouldnt need to bail them out or feed their starving ppl because too dumb to work.

Eh, I wouldn't bother too much, TRS is mostly a shadow of what it used to be. They don't have articles anymore, the paywall is a thing, and most of the original "TRSEF" have either left the site or were pushed out to appeal to stormfags. At this point, outside of FTN, it's just boilerplate stormfag stuff. All the interesting, cutting-edge content now is on sites like Thermidor and Jacobite.

fashy!

>pic related. evangelicals, while the one of the largest christian denoms in america, are still a minority of the American population. they dont matter. why pander to the minority?

im not saying spencer should cater to them. i mean everyone in the republican party is neocon /christian zionist because muh based israel and christianity.

israel is supported by a lot of americans.

>ywl to see (((morphaus))) dead in your lifetime

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4270739/

Also
>Because there isnt such a thing as a Jewish genotype, Jewishness isnt genetic
Holy fuck, how about you read what it even says in the article
There are wide range of phenotypical differences between Jews and non-Jews, which is vastly more relevant to any genetic convsersation than esoteric genotype strings

KEK

>israel is supported by a lot of americans.
your claims are false.
>pic related
half of Americans dont view israel favorably. the other half is made of those who DO view israel favorably AND those who have no opinion. we are not likely to change the opinion of those who favor israel but we CAN influence the opinion of those who have no opinion. so.. with that in mind... why are you goys working to promote israel to the undecided and not sway their minds to oppose the jewish state?

>there are wide range of phenotypical differences between Jews and non-Jews
yes.. the jews are an ethnicity, not a race. their ethnicity, however, is one of inbreeding. their differences.. is the result of inbreeding. who cares about some inbred jews who still think theyre superior?

thanks for source btw

Win/win means any possible outcome is good for you. What Spencer is doing with Israel is a win/win, because all possible outcomes are beneficial.

>Option A: The public accepts Israel and accepts ethno-nationalism, meaning they are more open to ethno-nationalist policies like the Trump administration's. (This is how Trump got normie conservatives to back the wall, for example)

>Option B: The public rejects Spencer and rejects ethno-nationalism, meaning that the public also turns on Israel. BDS gains more public support to the point where the ADL can't try and put the kibosh on it anymore, and slowly but surely, Israel goes the way of South Africa, which cripples its ability to manipulate US foreign policy.

It's a win/win strategy. Meanwhile, what you're proposing is win/lose:

>Option A: The public accepts Japan and accepts ethno-nationalism, meaning they are more open to ethno-nationalist policies like the Trump administration's.

>Option B: The public rejects Japan and rejects ethno-nationalism, meaning the US turns on Japan and pressures it to take more refugees and immigrants (which the elite already want) which will invariably destroy Japan.

A win/win scenario is always better than a win/lose scenario. The goal of strategy is to secure against the possibility of defeat. By creating scenarios where loss is impossible, you guarantee victory by default.

...why do you have pictures of black dicks on your computer?

im not. i dont support israel and i hate richard spencer. read my previous posts

That's my favorite gif tbqhf

Moarpheus wants white women to breed with this

Can't say I've ever been there. It was just weird how they started getting shilled against hardcore out of nowhere.

Do 8ch mods still call people TRSfags when they get banne

banned?*

OPTION A:
>The public accepts Israel and accepts ethno-nationalism
why are you implying one is dependent upon the other? we an achieve the same thing using Japan. We dont need Israel or Zionism lol
>Option B: The public rejects Spencer and rejects ethno-nationalism, meaning that the public also turns on Israel.
The public will and is already rejecting Spencer. That doesnt mean they will reject ethno-nationalism. Afterall.. Spencer has said ethno-nationalism is silly and outdated. He isnt linked to that movement whatsoever.

This is a win/win scenario:

>Japan is used as the ideal ethno-state because the majority of Americans view Japan favorbly...meaning its not racist or anything else.
>Israel is not used as a model for an ethno-state because half of Americans do not view Israel favorably, meaning you'd have to not only change the minds of half of all americans but you have to convince the undecided. This is extra and UN-neccsary work to protect the Nation responsible for European Genocide
>And because Israel is already viewed poorly in America, it wont be hard to convince the undecided to oppose Israel
>Embracing Japan and opposing Israel will result in the ethno-state of both America and Israel... with Israel sanctioned to prevent the Jewish people from attacking others as they have done

whats the argument against my platform?

my bad user, came across weird. i just mean to say its a myth that america is inherently pro-Israel. we're not. in fact its the opposite. so we should capitalize on this, not try to change the sentiment like Spencer is doing.

>this faggot thinks this is losing

Maybe don't listen to self-appointed shill faggots of an imaginary movement who are constantly crying for your shekels?

Me too user

Actually part of the criminal syndicate of US/Russia intel operatives. Russia funds the opposition part and lefties can pin em to Trump. Its not really working because Alt-Kike never got big. Bigger plan was to get Spencer and his clown kart get bigger following and torpedo Trump at right moment.

based god emperor

this. cant believe spencer actually thought he'd run for election and succeed.

alt-right was a meme-brigade that tried to redirect new-right and define them as left wing commie nazis
they work behind behind the scenes
so even those you think are the ones controlling it, might not know they are / aren't
just ignore the meme
and don't use labels
use ideas

>this faggot thinks this is losing
No he doesn't. You autistic?
>if all our enemies think we are winning, then maybe we are, so stop being blackpilled
is the obvious meaning of what he posted

We'll eventually make everyone an individual through constantly reminding them that everything is a deep state psyop. They wont be able to trust any organized group anymore, and they will become the ultimate individualists.

>so even those you think are the ones controlling it, might not know they are / aren't
interesting idea. the puppet masters are just puppets themselves. i hope they do wake up.
>and don't use labels
>use ideas
spot on. in the end there are only memes. an organized but decentralized movement is what we need

that gif is satisfying

8ch went after TRS because 8ch are paranoid spastics who got mad at TRS, first for not being full-on 14/88, and later because TRS users had the audacity to promote the site on 8ch. That's essentially the cause of the counter-shilling.

Anyway, I do recommend Fash the Nation, which has its own site now, with good articles that do political analysis.

And if the public rejects your ideals and praise of Japan? Then what? You're still pushing a win/lose scenario with potentially catastrophic results.

>the criminal syndicate of US/Russia intel operatives

ahahahahahahaha nigger what

>And if the public rejects your ideals and praise of Japan?
Americans already love Japan. They don't need me to convince them, user. It's already done. We just need to capitalize on what's already there. There is no lose. The only way to lose is if Americans suddenly start hating Japan in the same way they hate Israel.

>The only way to lose is if Americans suddenly start hating Japan in the same way they hate Israel.

So you understand my point, that there is a way to lose, then? Because what I'm saying is that you have to eliminate that possibility and ensure there is no conceivable way to lose. Your plan has a failure state. Mine doesn't.

Newsweek says, " The alt-right is using leaked NATO psychological warfare tactics to spread white supremacism globally ".
And your leftist reaction to this news is to claim the alt-right is failing.
Newsweek doesn't seem to think so.
I bet Newsweek is full of shit now isn't it?
Until they report a bullshit story you like.

>that there is a way to lose, then?
Sure... the only way to lose is if a scenario happens which wont lolol unles you can explain why americans suddenly start hating japan?

enoch said youre losing
>inb4 he was pretending

> enoch said youre losing
No he didn't. That's not what he said.
Projecting a little there aren't you teacup?

this

>everyone thinks we're winning except us
who is projecting?

Do you think repeating the same "ur losing" meme and spamming threads will magically make it true? At least 40% of the country outright identifies with the far-right/white nationalism or sympathizes with their cause. It's only growing. Take your Soros cocksucking somewhere else faggot, liberalism is dead.

If everyone thinks you win, you lose.

Israel is not based

But they do have an ethnostate and an identity movement

And they're using it against us

>At least 40% of the country outright identifies with the far-right/white nationalism or sympathizes with their cause.
People have identified with white nationalism since the founding of America. What percent of Americans support Richard Spencer and Mike "the kike" Enoch?

>That's him saying everyone thinks we win except us.
>That's not saying we're loosing.
toplel

hi (((mike)))

> who is projecting?
That's not him saying we are loosing.
He said everyone thinks we win except us.
That's a joke on the media.
Look at that fly a half mile over your noggin. You're damn special

Literally everyone who's traveled to Hawaii buys these stalks at the shops. It's a federal offense to transfer a cutting you take yourself from a plant that grows naturally and only one company is allowed to sell them at gift shops. Flowers are cool, fuck you.