Is this a good place to live and raise a family? Not many niggers I am lead to believe?

Is this a good place to live and raise a family? Not many niggers I am lead to believe?

Serios question for niggers. Why do you want to creep into white areas? Why dont you just stay in niggers areas. Nothing pusses me off like when i see a ngger in our nice white neighborhoods. Is it because you dont want to live with niggers either?

utah is better

Because nigger neighborhoods are crimeridden shitholes because of all the niggers.

>use nigger neighborhoods are crimeridden shitholes because o

Northern Alabama is God's own country. Rolling green hills, beautiful rivers; humble and well-mannered people. I spent some years there.

There are blacks in northern AL, but they tend to be in their own communities. So, there are 'nigger-towns' where crime and degeneracy happens, but they have been trained to stay in that area.

I endorse.

As someone who lives in Southern Louisiana, I've heard North Alabama is not like the rest of south. Especially Huntsville according to my coworker from there. You can not escape niggers unless you go north of the Appalachians, unfortunately.

I would strongly, STRONGLY suggest Baldwin county like Robertsdale as one of the best areas in the country to live. Great outdoors stuff and it's like the good part of Florida but with lower taxes and much more republican government.

Birmingham suburbs are pretty good, as in Hoover and Shelby County. Other than that I would avoid Montgomery at all costs, avoid rural nowhere at all cost except in the area in your pic. You don't want to live in Cullman, Jasper, Hanceville, etc because they're shitholes unless you just love the scenery.

Also, fort Payne is the best of the area in your pic. I'd still suggest pell city or Anniston however due to location as Anniston is nicely tucked between two major cities while being far enough away it doesn't bother you (Bhm ~800k people and Atl ~3-4mill)

I used to live in fort payne, check out Don Chicos, my grandmothers ex husband owns it.

I will next time I'm up there, currently in dothan and it feels like a shithole but I'm just assblasted it's not where my family and friends are

Northern Alabama (Huntsville) is full of transplants, it will be another blue band in Alabama someday, also Alabama is full of blacks, southern blacks much different than northern city blacks though

>wanting to live in Alabama

lad..

Huntsville Alabama is unique in that it is an engineer's town. That is, 1 out of every 3 working adults is an engineer. It's the 3rd smartest city in the US.

This is due to Huntsville being picked to be the home of all the captured German rocket scientists after WW2. At that time, Huntsville was nothing more than a few warehouses and cotton gins (and 1 textile plant) on the Tennessee river with a population of less than 22K people. This made it easy for the feds to keep an eye out for spies.

After the space program started (and it started in Huntsville on the Redstone Arsenal--- which is why one of the first US rockets is called Redstone), the sheer amount of engineers imported to Huntsville, and their families, made the area boom. As it was just a small town when all this started, Huntsville still thinks of itself as a small town, when it is actually a real freaking city.

Because of all the engineers for the space program, Huntsville became the Tech Center of US. And that's led to it booming in other areas of industry, such as automotive manufacturing.

Huntsville is very cosmopolitan in atmosphere. But travel just 10 miles outside it, and you are in the deep, deep south.

Huntsville is a great area to live. It does have some nigger spots, but they are well behaved, and don't take kindly to outside agitators coming in to make trouble.

Huntsville is a bit pricy to live in, compared to other areas of North Alabama, but you can always leave outside city limits in the rural areas and drive into Huntsville for work. About half a million people do this, and while people that live in Huntsville complain about "traffic", it isn't anything worth talking about. Particularly when you talk about real cities like Boston or Atlanta traffic. Heck, Huntsville traffic is very light compared to just Birmingham Alabama traffic.

Come on down and enjoy the good life!

Although I hear good things about Decatur as well.

What is Florence/Muscle Shoals like?

Alabama is a dirty shithole filled with racist dirty white trash. They fuck their sisters and kill themselves and others with 4 wheelers. It's basically Florida without the scenery. Dirt

>any Dixie cuck shithole
>a good place to live
Top kek

I don't have much first hand knowledge of that area. I was just a small kid the last time I was out that way.

Mostly what I hear from the people that live out there is that it is just too damn far from Huntsville. It's about a 2 hour drive. 2 hour drive from Huntsville would let you reach Nashville or the shithole Birmingham (and its great surrounding suburbs).

Muscle Shoals has an active music scene. Obviously not as big as Nashville or New Orleans, but a lot of famous musicians cut their teeth there, and recorded their first hits there.

What I hear about Florence other than being too far away from any place that counts is that it is nice small town place.

If you are moving, you gotta consider where you will be working and look for somewhere decent in your budget. Commuting too long to work really sucks and wipes out your time to do things off the clock.

Thanks for sounding off, you Mississippi piece of shit.

Huntsville, Florence, and Decatur are full of nigs, and the metroplex of Albertville and Boaz has a ton of beans. Every other place is unremarkable. A lot of hills but most are littered with trashy trailers.

Also, Russellville seems to have a lot of Hispanics and Athens (and south Limestone county) has a ton of blacks.

If you like flash floods and tornados, it is paradise.