What's this guy's super personal beef with Trump Christing fuck already

What's this guy's super personal beef with Trump Christing fuck already

Other urls found in this thread:

seattletimes.com/nation-world/clinton-campaign-dnc-helped-pay-for-work-on-dossier-about-russia-and-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he's scared

He makes money from publishing.

I would too desu. That's not gonna sway voters.

Checked

He is prob a peodphile

he literally has a huge crush/fetish for him.

think about it, how else would you constantly have some other man's name coming out of your mouth almost every single given day of the week and say with a straight face that you have no sort of secret infatuation for him.

not even straight-up faggot can be as extremely gay as this guy, not even anderson cooper.

his dad is a travestite

Why do their wear those problem-glass? So fucking dumb.

He's everything Trump and Trump supporters hate. He's also a narcissist so he believes the Trump movement was built specifically to destroy him.

He's a jew and Trump is a sign that the tide is turning.

What if we are all trapped in Keith olbernanns mind, and when more happenings and natural disasters happen it's just Keith losing his mind

And it's working.

Someone's career went up, while his career went down. Not hard to figure. The left only has jealousy politics to work with.

Keith Olbermann is the cringiest motherfucker on earth

Shut up and give me the niggerball scores (((Olbermann))).

He looks like such a numale cuck in that picture. He doesn't even know it

Is this the "extremely nervous man"?

No no, that would be your president.

It's money you fucking retard

Drumpftsters eat that shit up

I laughed the first time I saw this cover. Look at the tiny little broken man, with muh horn rimmed hipster glasses, hunched down like a homeless person, gazing up like a beaten-down dog. He's pathetic.

>stahp drumphie; words hurt!

"The FBI should release who paid for it right away," Trump tweeted Saturday.

seattletimes.com/nation-world/clinton-campaign-dnc-helped-pay-for-work-on-dossier-about-russia-and-trump/

I actually heard through the grape vine this dude tried so hard to be Buddy Buddy with Trump. But trump's a fucking busy guy.
He's still angry and trying to make bank on the Trump hating mob.

It’s petty most likely... probably something along the lines of trump laughing at his small sailboat or maybe trump waked obermans dock.. something not apparent to normal people

Caddy shack tier

Keith Olbermann is one of the worst pedophiles in the swamp and he's fearing to be exposed, that's why

Desecrating the flag on the cover, immolate it immediately.

What is that expression trying to convey?

Trump fucked his waifu in the 80s and now olberman can only get off by jerking it to the thought of being cucked

Trumps children married Jews and his granchildren are Jews

Keith ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Olbermann)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

trump probably fucked the woman he loved.