CANADA NOW NOT EVEN 73% WHITE

Census data released today, Canadians now less 73% white.
This topic is for discussion of this and other census data. As well as what can be done to turn the tide.
See for yourself how fucked your city is at www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/dp-pd/prof/index.cfm?Lang=E

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/census-2016-highlights-diversity-housing-indigenous/article36711216/?click=sf_globe
www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/dp-pd/prof/details/page.cfm?Lang=E&Geo1=PR&Code1=01&Geo2=PR&Code2=01&Data=Count&SearchText=Canada&SearchType=Begins&SearchPR=01&B1=Visible minority&TABID=1
www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/dp-pd/prof/details/page.cfm?Lang=E&Geo1=PR&Code1=01&Geo2=PR&Code2=01&Data=Count&SearchText=Canada&SearchType=Begins&SearchPR=01&B1=Aboriginal peoples&TABID=1
cbc.ca/news/politics/census-2016-immigration-1.4368970
youtube.com/watch?v=2H6onH0LmHU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Canadians now less 73% white.
Can you link me directly to it?
All I see is just a list of cities, and I can't be bothered going through the entire list.

Canada's going down the drain even faster than first thought.
beta.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/census-2016-highlights-diversity-housing-indigenous/article36711216/?click=sf_globe

>canada will never fall below 90 percent white

canadians in 1999

They try to hide the real number of white people. "Not a Visible Minority" population includes natives. So you need to look at aboriginal population and subtract that to get the true number of whites.
www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/dp-pd/prof/details/page.cfm?Lang=E&Geo1=PR&Code1=01&Geo2=PR&Code2=01&Data=Count&SearchText=Canada&SearchType=Begins&SearchPR=01&B1=Visible minority&TABID=1
www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/dp-pd/prof/details/page.cfm?Lang=E&Geo1=PR&Code1=01&Geo2=PR&Code2=01&Data=Count&SearchText=Canada&SearchType=Begins&SearchPR=01&B1=Aboriginal peoples&TABID=1

I am genuinely baffled as to how Canadian economy is still afloat considering every major decision taken by their government last 10 years has been an unmitigated disaster. And its not like you've scaled back recently, instead you just throw more money into the abyss.

Other highlights: over the last five years, the number of Arabs in Canada doubled. The number of indigenous increased by over 50%, first because they breed like rabbits but secondly because everyone with any native blood, and probably quite a few people with none, signed up as Metis recently to get some of the sweet colonialism gibs.

(Regrettably, an extensive search of my family records in Canada all the way to 1630, plus DNA testing, revealed that I'm 100% white and therefore get nothing but fucked.)

Canada is 22.3% visible minority today. By 2036, it'll be 35.9% or more. Probably more. In 1981, it was 4.7%.

Turns out that the #1 immigrant group to Canada is Pajeets. #2 is Changs. #3 is niggers (Africa now being the second-most common continent of origin for immigrants to Canada; more than half of these went straight to quebec, as the francophones desperately scramble for any (alleged) French-speaker with a pulse. #4 is flips. #5 is Ahmed.

This is a complete fucking disaster.

FML I knew Montreal was fucked but I didn't expect the numbers to be this bad

Keep crying neo nazi. If you're not a city faggot you wouldn't even be bitching

"Not a visible" minority in the extremely important 0-14 age is at 72.5% less then the overall. Can't find data for aboriginals at the age bracket yet but I expect a maximum of 70% of kids those ages are white. We are going to be at the tipping point in 20 years max. Canada, at this rate, will not be a white country in 2050. We are at a replacement rate of about .75 share of population per year right now. In 2026 we will be lucky to be 65% white.

We're fucking doomed. We're all fucking doomed. All whites everywhere. We did this to ourselves. How did we get so stupid? Were we always this dumb? Authority commands, and we follow.

At least the chinese and indians don't seem so bad, but the growing number of africans is gunna be a real fucking kick in the teeth

Hopefully they really are mostly Indians and not a bunch of inbred pakis.

>muh white hamlet
You are a cuck. You will do nothing until the cities vote to turn you into a farm slave to feed the brown hordes. Even them you won't do anything. You think the people in the cities will just starve? No you will starve when Commissar Ahmed and Jamal come and take your food for "the good of the Canadian people".
Go fuck yourself you d&c rural cuck. All whites in Canada need to band together to fix this mess. You won't survive with hostile cities.

He won't even have to wait that long. Considering that the proportion of indigenous in Canada has doubled in the last twenty years...

cbc.ca/news/politics/census-2016-immigration-1.4368970
>21.9% of Canadians are immigrants, over 50% are Asians and Blacks
WE NEED A FUCKING COUP D'ETAT ALREADY
BRING BACK THE MONARCHY

They are all breeding like rats. Every single group except whites.
Canada's population of whites fell, for the first time ever, by almost 75000.

~80% white with arabs overtaking asians as #1 migrant

HH
Balkanization is the future user. Free yourself from caring about the state.

Poor Canada. I'm sorry for you. You used to be a great country.
The sad thing is that this is coming to all of us unless we take strong action

Balkanization will lead to us being absorbed by the United States, my forefathers didn't fight to the death for us to be swallowed up by a nation of traitors

This is incredibly discouraging. Meanwhile, the LPC is considering an increase in net immigration to over 400,000 people per annum.

This isn't a serious country. It's worth taking what you can.

Toronto is worst.

my city is still 90% white

>muh nation of immigrants

What did you expect? US and Canada will be majority non-white by 2050. Australia and NZ will take over by Asians. Western Europe will be non-white majority by 2070. (In order: France, Sweden,Germany,Britain,Switzerland,Belgium,Holland,Norway etc.)
Russia will have 50% of muslim pop. by 2070. The only white majority areas will be:Belarus,Baltics (if US troops won't send niggers there) Poland, Czech,Slovakia,Hungary, Slovenia, Croatia, parts of Ukraine and parts of Russia.

In Canada the number of coalburners are sky-rocketed due to degeneracy and pop culture while moslems, chinks and niggers flooding in. This is the result.

What the fuck? At this rate you will buzz right past the US's
>54% figure

It's the (((Canadian))) way. Boomers here are so fucking clueless to the magnitude of the problem and young people have been brainwashed to the point where the don't see being genocided as a problem. Pic related

Am I reading this right, less than 1% visible minority pop in Quebec City? Surely that can't be right or else it's heaven on Earth

Oh sorry, less than 10%, well it's still great for a 500k town

Canada can die i don't even care you cant even elect proper left wing leaders.

Lowest crime rate amongst the major cities here
>no wogs
>no crime
rly made me think eh

Man I'm jelly, it looks comfy too

Don't be retards and live in cities, move to a town outside a city. They tend to stay out of towns and the cops tend to "screw" up cases.

>City still >90% white
>Biggest group of immigrants are the Chinese who never really cause a fuss
>only an hour outside of Toronto

the girls are breddy cute too.

Walking around Toronto I refuse to believe indians are not the majority there

Yeah this really fucken pisses me off. Im Ojibway and White and I personally believe Canada is only for Indians and Whites.

>signed up as Metis recently to get some of the sweet colonialism gibs.

You literally get nothing for Métis status. It took me literally almost ten years to get approved, and all I have to show for it is a piece of legal identification that some cunt signed in glitter pen.

>Chinese who never really cause a fuss
Tell that to the young white families priced out of buying homes by the locusts.

>tfw the only french canadian I recently talked to in Montreal who openly said he was proud of his language and heritage was a fag

I've always been of the view that the natives are natural allies. It's not in their interest to lose demographic and political clout through continued mass immigration. One of the key reasons their proportion has remained constant, or even improved, is because everyone with marginal ancestry is claiming Indian status. They also exhibit very high birthrates and this is partly a result of social dysfunction within the broader native population.

New arrivals are indifferent or hostile to aboriginal affairs. Once they reach a certain proportion of the population, they will promptly ignore or reinterpret historic land treaties and agreements. Old-stock European Canadians is the only group that actually feels for aboriginals and tries to help -- many of them feel guilty (despite having done nothing themselves). Guilt is something the Chinese don't experience for instance, only shame.

> Have you spoken to many natives about mass immigration?

The federal government is flooding your ancestral land with total aliens. They're opposed to these policies, right? Why hasn't your leadership stepped up and agitated against mass immigration? It's bad for aboriginals.

Welp, it's been a pleasure lads.

You don't seem to have any understanding that behaviors of minorities change depending on their own population around them.

>First hundred visible minorities in a population of million:
>'Gee, I better learn everything I can about the culture and learn to speak English or I don't have a shot. I just want to fit in.

>A few thousand minorities in population of millions:
>'I'm still going to learn about the culture and speak English, but I wonder if I can get my large family together to build a religious or community center. As long as I fit in with my friends and family, I'm going to be okay.

>A few hundred thousand minorities in population of millions:
>This is where whole areas start to spring up that inhibit anyone learning English because every single sign is in their native language and everyone there speaks it. Political lobbying exists at this level, where their Politicians in the area only exist for their group's interests. Active lobbying to allow more immigration in order to bring their grandparents into the country so they can get access to Canadian Heathcare and social programs. Gangs from the native country come in and exist with full knowledge of the locals. Police don't get enough information to act. Crime rate goes through the roof.

I'm not even going to get into the Chinese ruining the housing market and their money laundering, nor that they are some of the most selfish and inconsiderate people I have ever encountered. Regardless, wake the fuck up. You're a few years out from when everything suddenly starts going down hill.

WInnipeg fag reporting.
We may not be number 1 allies but if we don't stop squabbling the Chinese are going to buy the land out from beneath both of us.

Welcome to the party, maple niggers

All the Filipinos I've met where pretty good people tbqh. I don't have anything against them.

Yeah its fucked up. I think alot of the leaders are either a) really stupid - were finally getting some educated indians in power. and b) theyre focusing on trying to stop kids from committing suicide so they cant focus on the islamic invasion.

They clean up bad areas of town and adopt Indians who would otherwise be written off
I have no problems with Philippinos

Holy fuck my sides man! Could you imagine the muzzies on the rez LOL

>21.9% of Canadians are immigrants
This also includes europeans.

I agree most of them are good people work hard accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.

Making us move all the way to another town isn't the solution, THIS is how they manage to fuck us up.

That is why chinks are buying everything right now, so by the time we are pushed back, they will lend the final blow with MORE immigrants. This time, these immigrants will be told to kill us all

Agreed. Natives are excellent demonstrators/agitators. When you organize and complain, people pay attention. Opposing immigration would add legitimacy to the idea, as it would also force "progressives" who claim to care about you to assess the issue. Natives are being exploited by those on the left -- they invoke your name when someone voices opposition to immigration. They'll say "this land was colonized and therefore we're not allowed to control immigration" or "this land doesn't belong to you, it belongs to the aboriginals and you have no business opposing immigration". It's taken for granted that aboriginals want their land colonized even further -- the logic is bizarre.

When it's pointed out that aboriginals often oppose to mass immigration to their ancestral lands, they seethe with contempt and dismiss you as a bunch of whiners. These people have the audacity to use your race to dismiss immigration concerns, to pretend that we can't shape immigration policy because this isn't our ancestral land. At the same time, they'll claim that aboriginals shouldn't have veto power over immigration.

Is there an emerging consensus that immigration jeopardizes your special status within Canada? Alternatively, are aboriginals totally distracted and absorbed in their own lives so as to not think about any of this?

There's no immigration to reserves so, in a sense, that segment of the native population is insulated from the hordes of Chinese and South Asians descending on the GTA and other areas. They're also spared from the exploding black population (why the hell are we importing blacks).

If trends continue, aboriginals will lose their political power. You will be cast aside by the Chinese and Indians as handovers

>Canadians now less 73% white.
YESSS I'VE BEEN CALLING IT FOR YEARS NOW

I remember that time and now it's gone. feelsbadman.
At least my town is still well over 90% white.

It's due to most aboriginals living in their reserves
Where when they live in these reserves they do fuck all but get drunk.

Also going into these reserves if you are white they will either
Rob you
Rape you
Kill you
or a mix of these.

Just go to Alberta or Manitoba if you don't think this to be true.

>They try to hide the real number of white people. "Not a Visible Minority" population includes natives. So you need to look at aboriginal population and subtract that to get the true number of whites.

This is legitimately infuriating. The spot I spent in Ottawa in the late 2000s -- not very long ago -- is now swarming with blacks. Observing a radical demographic change to an area in which one has a minor emotional stake, where memories abound, is really, really upsetting.

At no point did Canadian accede to being dispossessed. We did not provide consent for our diminished and eventual replacement. We must find a way to resist falling under 50%.

I suppose I've been (grossly) intellectually inconsistent with regard to Canada's indigenous peoples, considering that I want whites to do literally the exact same thing as what they've been doing (have plenty of kids, respect their identity and heritage, and stand up for their own interests).

Truth is of course that they absolutely do belong here, too, and so should have a great interest in making sure that their homeland isn't fucked up by hordes of invaders who dgaf about them or their traditions. At least not more than it already has been. Getting to even the place we are now took a long time and a lot of trouble.

Glitter pen? That's fucking rough. But I had thought that Métis status did entitle one to some benefits around hunting and fishing, etc.? The globe and mail this morning just said that Metis were declared by the courts to be entitled to full treatment as indigenous people - doesn't that mean something?

Yeah, they ain't bad. I don't mind them. I'd take a Filipino over an Arab or a black any day of the week.

Yeah this sucks, but why should we bother them on their reserves? It's the bit of the country they've got left. I say we leave them be. If they want to come around, they can come around. If they don't want to come around, then whatever.

My big concern is with them taking up an ever-greater part of the population, the treaty obligations are going to be damned near impossible to meet.

Who the fuck thought it'd be a good idea to bring in more Arab men then women.

Luckily that's the exception.

The solution is clear. Agitate! For fucks sake do something. Dumping some h8ch white genocide images. Print them. Post them.

I feel if we could get the booming native population into the work force we might not have to import people but so long as we (whites and natives) keep the natives locked away on their patches of 3rd world where there is no work this will never happen.
Work, education, moving into cities; it seems like they are such a foreign concept in some reserves that you are seen as literally abandoning your people if you try to participate
I have no idea how to get past this point. As a Winnipeger there is nothing that would make me happier to see patches of agrarianism pop up to teach them work ethic but I think the welfare queens who cash in on being pitiful wouldn't allow it.

Bull shit my friend who is blonde hair, blue eye, whiter skin that bird shit came to the Rez with me and other indians and got drunk slept over had a good time nothing happened. If you're a woman you might get raped tho idk or if you arent with indians. This was in Manitoba too.

>They try to hide the real number of white people. "Not a Visible Minority" population includes natives. So you need to look at aboriginal population and subtract that to get the true number of whites.
ffs

Print them. Post them. Red pill your neighborhood.

>print an all black page
Do you own HP printer stock?

>73%
Welcome to the club. This is mostly chinkos and slants migrating to Canada, you know that right?

You guys are as white as we were in the late 90s.
You guys should slow down

Barrie?

Definately not winnipeg. We are full of somalian refugee gangsters. Downtown is a no-go zone after 6pm.

All /poltards/ that see this:

WE NEED TO SEND A MESSAGE TO THE CONSERVATIVE PARTY!

Call the party’s phone line and tell them you refuse to support them until Andrew Scheer starts talking about immigration and the border. Say until he does that they can go fuck themselves, and that literally nobody cares about taxes.

Frankly St James is getting scarier then down town.
I live in west end and sure Drunk Indians are drunk but Feral Kids are Feral. It breaks my heart so see the neighbourhoods I grew up in get ravaged by petty criminals.

Jesus, is it really that bad?

This is the number:

+1 (613) 755-2000

Don’t be a cuck! Call NOW and change your future!!

Yes. At least our nigger problem isn’t bad. But we have way too many pajeets, and we are starting to get way too many arabs.

The problem is that you have no parties who want to stop this

You understand it'll take 1-2 decades to be majority nonwhite, right? And it'll get much worse from there very quickly

I'm now seeing lots of negroes in my town and 10 years ago you would never see any. i'm starting to get scared bro

A lot of them are Pakis, dude. Don't hide from the truth.

>At least our nigger problem isn’t bad
The cancer is spreading - thankfully they mostly just kill one another

>lots of negroes in my town

Yep, they are the absolute fucking worse. They will start fucking White women left and right and rubbing your face in it. Your only true escape is to work on yourself and elevate yourself economic away from them and people who deal with them. Otherwise it's going to be your family in their neighborhood as they break-in your white daughter.

Their immigration numbers are fudged too the official numbers are much lower than they really are.
youtube.com/watch?v=2H6onH0LmHU
I know it's the kiked (((rebel media))) but it's faith goldy.

Almost that bad. My Indian brothers are pretty fucked up but this is our land. The Somalians and Refugee males who come here almost exclusively join gangs and cause trouble.
Yeah its fucked up man I wouldnt want to be in St. James. During the day looks like a nice community but at night I bet shit hits the fan.

Top kek, m88

All five of them.

Approximately 11.9% of current immigrants are from Europe

T.Bay here & have definitely noticed the sharp increase in the last 5 years of middle easterners.

You can't go to Wal-Mart or superstore without seeing women with bags over their heads and/or bodies, at least 3 kids & another in the oven, following their husbands.

They're very anti-social, I've never seen them interact with anyone other than other middle eastern immigrants. They never smile. Not sure if that's a cultural thing, but they just seem to have a permanent face of disapproval and disgust everywhere they go.

They don't seem to be at the point of trying to change things or complaining about how we live our lives yet, so as long as it stays that way I won't be too upset.

But I know that myself and many locals don't like that they continue to wear the full burkas & niqabs. It's fucked to see honestly. This is a traditional, catholic/Christian, European settled city that for the majority of the last century was an industrial city kept alive by logging and Bush jobs. It's very jarring to see black ghosts and their kids walking around the city, not interacting with anyone other than their own, not speaking a lick of English.

Even the natives I know think it's fucked. There are tons of immigrants here and all of them I've met over 35 years of life have been nice and assimilated and had families with kids that played with the other neighbourhood kids...

But these hard core middle easterners want nothing to do with our communal way of life. They just want to only interact with their own, not assimilate at all or learn English, and collect their massive cheques.

Theres a huge problem with native crime, substance abuse and homelessness in this city already that isn't being dealt with. An Indian drowns in the river weekly. Yet now we've got droves of these permanent welfare recipients being shipped here too.

I'm rambling now but when will enough be enough. I'm moving my family way into the woods, and so are my friends. Fuck this.

this
we are getting very close to 70%

>we are getting very close to 70%
2% left to go!

CANADA 65% BY 2020! WE CAN DO IT!

I got into a shouting match with my younger sister a few months ago on this very topic. Why a committed, educated feminist would want to go to bat for a group that sees her as nothing but property and breeding stock continues to elude me.

>They're very anti-social, I've never seen them interact with anyone other than other middle eastern immigrants. They never smile. Not sure if that's a cultural thing, but they just seem to have a permanent face of disapproval and disgust everywhere they go.
They do this in my city too.

Do you just like wait for them to fall off the tree or is it simpler to count them before then?

same here
t. ottawa

Canadians right wing thread are bretty gud I tell ya what.

>Regardless, wake the fuck up. You're a few years out from when everything suddenly starts going down hill.

I don't think anyone has really though seriously about why it is that we reached this point and how we could "turn it around". For starter, I doubt that "turning it around" should be the objective in the short to medium term. The true problem as of right now is that there are very little to no right wing institutions, which means that the left is basically draining the quasi totality of our brain power since they have all the material resources at their disposal. They end up raising our children, giving them their entertainment, and interpreting the world for them. The first priority of the right ought to be to create institutions that will provide some balance.