If racial superiority is determined by IQ doesn't that make gooks the master race?

If racial superiority is determined by IQ doesn't that make gooks the master race?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Eo090s1y9TE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's not determined by who cheats most on IQ tests.

Yes. Sup Forums has severe cognitive dissonance about this.

>Niggers and arabs are bad because they are low IQ and violent (which is correct)
>Asian are also bad b-because... uh, t-they aren't white, a-and... and... look at these videos of Chinese road accidents! Phew...

this myth comes from china lying and giving fake stats

Yep. If you want to know the master race, flip through a physics and chemistry textbook. The pictures that you see there are the world's great geniuses.

(It still creeps me out that Newton created, like, the first 1/4 of every modern physics book. Jesus. IMO, Newton and Maxwell are the world champion geniuses. Fuck Einstein - although he was smart.)

>cheating on IQ tests

Chinese are notorious for being cheats and liars. You cant trust any statistic coming out of china certainly none coming from the chinese communist goverment.

Same thing with Ashkenazim
>"Whites are superior to blacks because higher IQ"
>"Ashkenazi Jews have a higher IQ than whites but are not superior because ...errr.... f-fake I-IQ stats REEEEEE

Also all studies on adopted kids in various western countries are fake, all studies on immigrated asians in every western country is fake, etc etc

>this is what anti-asian shills actually believe

I trust it when all the statistics from literally every source says the same thing. Official stats from countries, stats on adopted kids, stats on immigrants, anecdotal evidence based on how technical universities look (you ain't cheating your way through 3-5 years of STEM undetected unless you are a fucking ninja, and then you almost deserve the degree).

But hating Jews is kind of correct though because the Jews seem to use their IQ mainly to destabilize white western countries. Asians just want to make Asia great again and have cute hapa-kids with western men/women.

So the Chinese cheat on IQ tests but they completely ignore Ashkenazis and Japs and Koreans. Sup Forums is so cancerously retarded I don't know why I still go on here. But it's mostly Americans who say dumb shit without thinking

no because they are bland and boring as fuck, look at all our crazy music and dance moves it doesn't matter that their IQ is genetically superior to ours.

>be me
>cheated way through 4 years of top tier school
>not Asian

Do I deserve my degree?

Anime, Yaoi and Hentai.

Who cares
All I know that i must breed
idc about whos race is better
all i know that whites have to survive NO MATTER WHAT, NO MATTER THE COST

>imblying iq scores for countries aren't just extrapolated from SATs etc

This. If anyone but whites are smarter ie Jews and chinks, it's because they're tribalist cheats giving themselves awards and scholarships, keeping da white man down. But if niggers and spics are stupider, it's because they're lazy good for nothings who are genetically retarded.

yea, if theres some super hot, smart, bla bla bla asian dude or chick no idea why that specific look would be a deal breaker

If it was a technical education and really a top tier-school, then yes.

Nope. They don't foster the kind of creativity and innovation that we have in the West. Although, they are catching up fast. So in a sense, yes and no.

>If

Nice loaded question. Fuck off, and when you get there, fuck off some more.

Until you are found out, I might add. If you are never found out, then you are proven to be just as good as a non-cheater.

>what is standard deviation
The master race is determined by 3 things
1. moral intelligence
2. # of geniuses per capita
3. overall intelligence
Whites all three
Blacks have none
spics have none
asians have one

>they cheat on tests administrated by researchers and globally recognized institutions
You do know those iq stats don't come from China?

Let’s assume chinas studies are true.

Italy and Germany have higher IQs than China. And look where 90% of all research development comes from

Yet another thread where all you cunts think intelligence means being allowed to rip other people off

Asian’s are great at being low level engineers and good workers but they do not have leadership qualities. Asians are risk adverse and low test so they are less likely to innovate. So far in history it seems that whites create new paradigms and Asians steal or copy these ideas, the Japanese take these ideas and improve them, the Chinese take these ideas and make them shitty

asians have better speed intelligence not quality intelligence

Japanese
Jews
Jews

the average IQ difference between whites, jews, and chinks is minimal. there isn't a vast disparity like there is with niggers.
whites are also the most well rounded race. we are both intelligent and athletic. only 1 chink has ever broken 10 seconds in the 100 meter, and he's on tons of PEDs.

No, they literally thinks we just ask countries "Hey, what's you average IQ" and then accept the answer.

because jews are ugly and undesirable

90%

Funny thing is, whites are obviously the most intelligent but its usually the wall street / silicon valley types who have the highest IQ amongst whites, but you guys hate them.

Like paper, gunpowder, compasses and replaceable parts.

Racial superiority is a liberal strawman

IQ isn't everything. desu, it's the feral, aggressive, crime-predisposed nature of blacks and Arabs that makes me hate them. I've known plenty of "stupid" people who don't behave like that.

I call this the stormcuck way of arguing.

No matter how fashy their haircuts now are, no matter how sharp they try to dress, no matter how much they force themselves to be "hip" with dank memes - David Duke and his minions will still be the toothlees southern racist hicks from the Jerry Springer-tier 1980s trash-talk TV shows.

>If racial superiority is determined by IQ doesn't that make gooks the master race?

>racial superiority is determined by IQ

No.

No one claims to be the master race really, people seem to just be hating on specific cultural behaviours that are amplified by the genetic nature of certain groups of people. White people are responding to years of intellectual diarrhea that has been attempting to diminish the impact on human development that was due to the bright minds of the white race. Superiority is a meme, desire to impose the morals and ideals of white civilisation isn't.

Why is everyone talking about only chinks and cheating when there are koreans, Japs, Mongolians, and other east Asians who still do well without the whole cheating thing. Seems reaching.

Whites are better because we can run fast... jesus. Niggers run the best of all, so they are alright after all?

The state of Sup Forums

>If racial superiority is determined by IQ
It isn't. Stop making these cancerous threads.

>racial superiority is based on one single factor

Get a load of this (((guy)))

not really. they're just shifty kike sociopath who don't care about fucking over their neighbour for a dollar.

so if an asian chick has all 3 shes still a no go because asian?

Balance, they are high iq but extremely servile and weak

I imagine you will pull blond hair and space exploration out of your ass any time now?

The IQ scores for China is only measured in Beijing.

China is very well represented in weightlifting and earns a decent amount of medals.

>PEDs
Like Armstrong and half of baseball players?

How about you all stop focusing on who the best Race is and actually realise that the top 3 races. Europeans, Asians and Middle Easterners each have their good parts. And if you care about building a master race just see what China's doing. They value the community over the individual, individualism is what's slowly making us weaker and weaker as a society.

Because the stormers on Sup Forums have one lifeline and they are grabbing it as hard as they can

Meanwhile the sensible Sup Forums-ster dislike, and does not mix with, lower races such as arabs and africans, but is perfectly fine with toying with the idea that certain other races may be on the same level as whites, of possibly even have potential to be better.

Danskjävel, läs tråden

>bright minds of the white race
Kek, it was half Jews. Google? Jews. Microchips? Jews. Computer architecture? Jews. Lasers? Jews. Relativity? Jews. Nuclear physics? All the later work was Jews, practically all the major Manhattan project scientists were Jews.

Jeez
My ass would hurt from sitting that much

what i dont understand is how can you take statistical averages as an absolute to determine who you breed with?

Middle easterners are absolute shit tier, on par with niggers, I don't know how you can say anything different. MAYBe they were alright a thousand years ago, but inbreeding have made them low IQ, violent trash.

>half

I work at a software company in the valley and 95% of the people here are white, ~130 IQ (im guessing, based on their academic history, accomplishments etc). If you're looking for evidence of white people being smarter, this is the place to look.

They assume the mean iq of offspring is the average of the parents, for some reason

You have to have all three. Jews lack moral intelligence, Japs lack there but in geniuses as well.

Asians aren't as creative or independent.

I once overheard and Asian university student proudly bragging about how he doesn't understand how art can express any sort of meaning. It's just supposed to sound good.

Superiority is determined by many traits. IQ is important one. So is creativity.

I don't want middle easterners in Europe but I'm not going to deny that they've done a lot in history that should be admired. And weren't the vikings extremely violent?

>If you want to know the master race, flip through a physics and chemistry textbook.

Ashkenazi Jews?

*music

To address the Jewish IQ thing, remember that Jews are only 2% of the U.S. population. There are more GENIUS-LEVEL white people in America than there are Jews in the ENTIRE WORLD. Jews have a higher IQ than whites on average, but in pure numbers, there are more brilliant and insanely intelligent white people than the entire population of Jews on planet earth.

From experience, I can tell you how they cheat on one of the standardized tests, but I'm not going to.

it literally doesn't even matter who is a better race, all deserve to have their own homogeneous states

youtube.com/watch?v=Eo090s1y9TE

The requirements are for the race as a whole, not for one individual. You shouldn't race mix because there are dormant genes that don't mix well (aka hapas)

My problem with Asians is that they are smart as hell, but lack creativity and empathy.

Masterrace, is when all nonwhites want to live in white countries and not vice versa

That was then, now they are inbred and have low IQ. That was also then, now Swedes are contenders for the most cucked people on the planet.

your reading comprehension is really shit, Ahmed. guess you missed the part about it simply being a factor when determining the most well rounded race.

lol yeah, only having to move the bar a couple inches is nice, huh?

all the PEDs in the world can make chinks champion cyclists or baseball players

Kek, which is why we use Arabic numerals. Why we use arabic numerals instead of Roman or Greek is because Europe was mathematically retarded and imported most of their science during the Islamic Golden age. Notice all the Al- in mathematics? Algebra? Algorithm? They come from al-Khwārizmī, whose work was so influential Europe adopted the Arabic numerals

Asians are superior in IQ but are weak
Blacks are superior physically but are dumb
Whites balance both perfectly

*can't

You may have the highest IQ, but if you are moral and ethical, you cannot be a master race.

IQ doesn't take into account the evil-ness of a race. You can't be a master race if you aren't evil like the Jews.

seekys cuck

Every asian from every asian country cheats on every study in every western country that tries to catalogue their IQ, and does it well enough that they are never caught, and does it on a scale that is enough to influence the IQ-studies on a whole. Got it.

Japan's Seki Kowa beat Newton by at least a decade.

But keep believing what you read in your high school Modern Eurocentric History course.

>moral intelligence
Being evil just by the fuck of it is different from being nigger or abbo, unless you meant ability of being good or moral constructive behaviour.

That was then, now they are inbred and have low IQ.

butthurt gaijin

This. If 'G' general intelligence IQ tests show Asians so high, who they don't dominate business, science and academia?

From working with interns for years, there is something missing in the initiative department. Something testosterone related?

It is an enigma that this has not been properly noticed and studied. No?

kinda retarded. like they would pick a semi retarded white chick just because ''pure white'' genes, over a clearly superior lets say asian specimen?

You said that, I didn't. I'm just telling you there's active organizations in China designed to push Chinese students into American schools in order to bring back to China and benefit their own country.

>arabs invented math
roots of algebra date back to the ancient Babylonians, then developed in Egypt and Greece. also, al-Khwārizmī was persian, not arab.

racial superiority is determined by a combination of IQ and that race's achievements, clearly making whites the most superior
but "gooks" are honorary whites considering their IQ, culture and history. They just decided not to completely dominate the entire world for some odd reason, making whites the apex predators and thus the superior race.

/thread

>move the bar a couple of inches
Oh god the state of our education system. Do you think weightlifting in the Olympics is the bench press?

They moved more weight in the "couple of inches" than everyone else, yes

>Asian are also bad
>pol is one person

Dude most Asians in my school cheat their exams.

I have a Chinese friend who uses a graphic calculator to store notes, then he gets As in every exam.

This.

i heard similar stuff from a couple of dozen white chicks

Bamboo ceiling in the West. White people are afraid of the inevitable takeover by Asia, so they avoid giving powerful positions to Asians at every possible opportunity.

Won't matter in 15 years. By then, white people will be complaining about not being able to ride China's coattails.

What do they do, Google the answers? Write it down on their hand? You do know that there are hundreds of possible IQ tests and most of the time they customize answers right?

>"chicks"
>understanding art

The only time Persians are considered white is when white people want to dick ride Al Khwarizmi

In literally any other situation, they're smelly brown-skinned towelheads that should be bombed into the Stone age

well yea sry leaf annon but i dont give a fuck about dudes