Oh Netflix

If I liked Homura in Madoka Magica will I like her in the irregular at magic high school?

Stranger Things is probably the worst thing I've seen in quite a while, then I went to Sup Forums to see what people had to say about it, it was a tripfag pedo fest

See what I just did OP? I did exactly what you did. See the problem?

>all those Netflix Original anime

Is there a better animation studio today?

What is netflix original even supposed to mean?

Exclusive

I believe it means that they have exclusive streaming rights.

That's not what original means.
That's not what original means anywhere.

>The Irrelgular at Magic High School
Is this the Glitter Force of Madoka Magica?

That seems misleading. Do they even have exclusive rights to that stuff anyway, what about CR and funi?

These shows, even though Netflix lists them as Netflix originals, are shows that have been aired in different countries and Netflix has bought exclusive distribution rights to stream them in other various countries. They may be available on Netflix in their home territory some time after their first-run airing on their original broadcaster.

Yeah, but they have to convince millennials that they're hot shit.

I didn't like your joke at all, apologize.

KyoAnifag detected

>going to Sup Forums
>ever

>Netflix

She's the best.

Just the best.

They were right about The Sopranos, I thought they might be right about ST as-well. Boy is it ever evident a show is not worth watching if it's all waifu posting.

Berserk at least gets a proper amount of discussion.

I found Stranger Things enjoyable, but I never so much as glance in the vague direction of Sup Forums. I just thought of it as something in the vein of a Stephen King movie or miniseries.

Nope, CR and funi don't have them. Thats why we had [gg] subbing Kuromukuro for a while before their translator left(?). Likewise with the other 'originals' in that top row, all had fansubs rather than HS rips.

>but I found it enjoyable
well, you can enjoy shit. I find HotD extremely enjoyable but I know it's shit

Why would you be recommended LGBT movies.

Why would someone watch a movie knowing it's LGBT? Like to me that spoils a big potential twist.

Because Netflix knows Madoka is yuri.

>LGBT movies
God have mercy on us.

meant for

why the fuck is netflix infested with anime shit

Because that's how normalfags get their cool cartoons from Japan.

There used to be decent shit on it. I remember spending summer of 2012 watching Slayers, Birdy the Mighty, and GitS on Netflix.

Probably because Netflix has an agenda. I literally never watch Netflix

Fuck off shill.

Don't worry, I get my anime at nyaa like any sane person. I just happened to be on Netflix

>Netflix has an agenda
It recommends gay shit when you watch gay shit. That's how Netflix works. You'd know that if you weren't a retard from Sup Forums.

What does it mean when I don't watch gay shit? Have I been a faggot all this time and never realized it?

No, just the moderately shit official ENG name for Mahouka.

When it's recommending stuff it says "Because you watched X", the rest of the time it's just random categories.

It's the normalfag title for Mahōka Kōkō no Rettōsei

>That seems misleading.
It is. But who gives a shit?

Your reading comprehension could use some work. Then again, that's probably exactly how Netflix's graphics interns fucked it up, too.

>That seems misleading.
It's marketing. That's the point.

Not that it's important or that you actually care, but I scrolled through all the categories and didn't see "because you watched..." It was just one of the categories

>>Netflix has an agenda
I don't really think it's an agenda, probably just going light for now to pick up momentum so they don't alienate there watchers and give them a fix on what anime is.

I only *started* reading manga a month ago I have not watched anime since.

im starting to read novels now Jesus Christ

Explain it to me like you would to a 5 year old

You're regularly watching movies popular with the gay community.

The genres are based on what you regularly watch. Mine are always scifi, horror, slasher, foreign, and anime because that's the only shit I watch on Netflix. user regularly watches gay shit. That's why it's there.

Nice taste there Netflix

Mahouka != Madoka

This whole time I thought you said Madoka. Well shit user I guess you were right, I read at a 1st grade level. brb gonna sudoku real quick

>You're regularly watching movies popular with the gay community.
I'm pretty sure this is just a category now in Netflix, hence the comment about their agenda.

>using netflix
>making shitty netflix threads on Sup Forums
You should really kill yourself, newfag.

How good is Adventure of Sinbad anyway? I'd rather not waste the time and Hard drive space downloading it if It's just meh.

>be op
>lurked 10 years
>Netflix does dumb shit
>thought other anons would enjoy a hearty laugh at Netflix as well
>get called a newfag
well I guess you're right, I'll try harder next time

Eh, not bad for 1975.

>same studio that produced 1999 Hunter x Hunter
I'm kinda curious now

you're a newfag for streaming
there, ive explained it to you
now fuck off

download the first episode, then the second? I swear Im the only one with a functioning brain around these parts

>10 years on Sup Forums
>still responds to edgy tryhard shitposters
could have fooled me

Don't get your hopes up; they have different primary studios.

>edgy
I don't think you know what that word means.

is me. I'll only stream if I want to see if something is worth downloading. I've never watched animu on Netflix but I imagine that the subs are awful.

My internet kinda sucks though

>streaming at all
>using netflix
You are on the wrong board.

It's possible he hasn't "regularly" watched gay shit. Like if he's only used Netflix to watch Madoka.

Par for the course, right?

Doesn't netflix cost money? You spend money just to see if something is worth downloading?

It does, my brother pays for it and does most of the watching

It means original broadcast rights. It's a stupid term from the old days of TV broadcasts. When you were the Origional broadcaster in America. It became and [network here] original series. Netflix is just abusing old conventions.

>utorrent
>VLC

I mean Homura IS the irregular at a magic high school. Maybe Netflix was trying to be subtle.

At least you can go knowing you got trips

I like it a lot, but it's the kind of show I like so I don't know if I can speak for you.

its 2.2.1, not the shitty version with ads

and I only have VLC becuase MPC sometimes cant load the menu screens for my DVDs

>All these anons completely missing the point.

Subtlety is dead. You guys need to stop trying so hard.

What a pointless conversation.

>using DVDs over BDs

it's true, some oldfags aren't that great we're pretty terrible honestly and mentally ill enough to hang around here still

I use my PS3 hooked up to my parents flatscreen for blu-rays.

what the hell? why does she look so much like Homura? Did they do that on purpose?

Also is it worth watching?

>wireless
Well have you tried plugging in the damn cable?

Streaming in general is awful. In fact, you can stream torrents so at least do that.

Who are you quoting?

Fuck off newfag scum.

Stranger things hard promise early on, nice direction. The final 2-3 episodes really shat all over it. Maybe expecting it to follow through with the horror cliche of 'separation = death' was my own problem. Since they separate and don't die it's an allowable subversion? The CIA also got dumber as the season progressed, numerous questions left for S2 as to why the CIA went from being capable to bumbling idiots.

2.2.1 is actually terrible since there's no way to search and filter torrents inline, 3.3.1 is way better

I really hope you are joking. Seriously, fuck off.

Yeah, I realized at around episode 5 all characters were done 'developing'. Also I considered it more of a rip-off than an homage to its genre. Also, the ending is just lel everyone disappeared. It was such a big fuck you. Even Bleach had a better ending.

>Well have you tried plugging in the damn cable?
my computer doesn't have the modem. It's the family computer, and I haven't found a cable long enough to reach the living room downstairs.
fuck that. I hate ads.
Sorry I can't live up to your standards user-kun.

You have to be at least 18 years old to post on Sup Forums. Please leave.

Post your wallpaper pls. Also where is it from?

I'm 21. I'm still in uni, and there's no reason to move out.

do you see any ads?

post a picture of your ass proving you're 21.

No but I see nothing at all. Also Dickson is the bad guy.

filename says it all
Sure. Do you want me to clean the puss from my open sores before I take the pic?

Just another Madoka clone, though the MC does the whole divinity thing better.

It's not bad, but there really aren't any surprises if you watched Magi.

no, in underwear, I don't want to go to jail.

Also what's with the damn numbers in this thread.

what an ugly monkey

>LGBT movies
this is a category? for real?

OP confirm for fag

I have a get device hoked up to my computer which increases chances of dubs by 50%. moot gave it to me personally.

>bob's burgers

how does Sup Forums feel about louise?

>LGBT Movies

How many plots can you make about putting a dick in a butthole?