TREY GOWDY about to be live on FOX

TREY GOWDY about to be live on FOX
>"Joining @BillHemmer at 9am to discuss Fusion GPS, @GOPoversight's investigations into DOJ's decisions in 2016 & the Uranium One deal."
get in here boys!
get in here boys!
get in here boys!
youtube.com/watch?v=P5QuxBXiC64

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/16/gowdy-want-to-see-memo-want-to-talk-to-director-comey.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BUMP

bump
*does a line*

Gowdy likes Mueller. Gowdy knows something user was right. Mueller our guy.

Gowdy also said that Comey would be proved a hero once we learned all the facts about Hillary's emails.. Gowdy is fun to watch but he's naive and nobody ever gets prosecuted.

>Gowdy also said that Comey would be proved a hero once we learned all the facts about Hillary's emails.

You got a link? Frankly it sounds made up.

Oh goodie, more bantz and no one is going to prison. How many more years is this going to drag on?

He's not naive. He keeps saying that his position is frustrating because they are supposed to provide oversight, and yet they are exposing major mistakes / wrongdoings by the DOJ, yet all they get in return is the investigated parties coming before them and pleading the 5th, and then the documents they get from the DOJ are 90% redacted. He's fighting the good fight.
this. Gowdy was pissssed at Comey because Comey told America Hillary was innocent before he even interviewed her or any of the witnesses. I would need to see a sauce here.
oh plz. off yourself

I don't think he's naive. He was a prosecuting attorney before getting elected to Congress. He knows exactly what he's doing, which is ultimately nothing.

Think it was in this interview earlier this year:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/16/gowdy-want-to-see-memo-want-to-talk-to-director-comey.html

Enjoy your shit show presser you fucking retard. Its nothing more than a skit, a little high school play for stupid people like you.

Why isn't the human sperm look a like Gaydy going all Ben Ghazi about the Africa Op?

Could you reee any louder you poor, poor shill?

Good cop/Bad cop is a thing. Gowdy has to put points on the board sometime before the statute of limitations. What is the statute of limitations on treason, and how likely is it someone in this group of monkeys getting charged with it?

I don't see anything else occurring unless people take the gloves off completely.

>desperately re-open more fruitless investigations to cover up why your party is illegitimately in power

no wonder conservacuck america is a shithole

Yes, I'm a shill, and still no one will be charged with any crime and they'll drag this out until you are distracted by something shiny and forget that nothing ever happened.

>He knows exactly what he's doing, which is ultimately nothing.
if I had Gowdy's job I would make an example out of somebody by smashing their teeth out with a hammer in front of everybody, what they gonna do arrest me for assault?

Is this pidgin?

>so many fucking ads
>ads for prescription meds

America is gross.

But Trey is /our guy/ for sure. That cunt is a rottweiler.

All bark
No bite

What if I told you Congress has no legal authority to do anything but write checks and pass laws? They don't even have subpoena power. You can literally just tell them to fuck off and all they can do about is hold a press conference cry baby session. This is all theater. No criminal charges. No real world consequences.

Did it already happen?