What the U.S. could learn from Japan's healthcare system

facebook /story.php?story_fbid=141423113157739&id=141367286496655

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/news/asia/21722216-there-was-just-one-fatal-shooting-whole-2015-crime-dries-up-japans-police-hunt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It won't do them any good when they are dropping dead at 28 from over working

Step 1.
Have a racial make up of 97% ethnicity.
Step 2.
Under no circumstances allow any form of migration.
Step 3.
Have a 40% tax rate
Step 4.
Have a dwindling population, extreme suicide rates and negative birth rates.
Nah, I'll pass.

They don't eat subsidized corn products that shit all over the healthcare system.

Last time I check, Japan is a tiny little fucking island.

Shit nigger if that comes with 95%+ racial homogeneity, great fresh food, and shaming obese people I'm down.

Socialized healthcare can be great, with a tightly controlled population
But stopping immigration is unamerican.

>tiny little fucking island.

Japan has 127 millions of people m8

We could could make up for that if we just cut our military budget

to have like zero shit skins in your country ?

Better off learning from the british or aussie systems that are breaking from malingering muslims trying to put strain on the system as a non violent jihad.

Gibs only work in homogenous societies or groups with a common culture.

>we have a lot to learn...
Yeah, relentless fat shaming being the most important point.

What's bad about anything you said?

No niggers eating loads of fried chicken and drinking gallons of grape drink or Spics eating refried everything in Japan. These groups massively skew rates of hypertension, diabetes and obesity.

its actually bretty big all things considered

Keep in mind that it takes 10 years to get your wisdom tooth pulled in Japan, because its covered under national healthcare. So all the work is parsed out in small bits across literally 10 years.

Good fucking luck with that.

>people ITT not realizing japan doesnt even have a 'socialized healthcare' system

While i favor national healthcare japan is an example of how to do private right.

I think israels system is optimal, to be quite honest.

>brainlets itt arguing over who pays
Stop. That is not and has never been the main problem. Its not who pays, its how much it costs.

any link for non cock suckers?

Not eating shits ?

If the US were 97% ethnically homogeneous and had an extremely strict set of societal expectations for hard work and honor, I would have absolutely no problem with a nationalized healthcare system. Hell, make universities free as well while you're at it.

But we're way too diverse and culturally enritched for that to run smoothly. Honestly, Western Europe is starting to reach that point as well.

Most of it isn't even habitable.
It's mainly just mountains dude.
The cities are densely populated.

This by far is the most logical answer.

Yea but America is really big. Japan is weak and small. They are like a little baby compared to USA. Little baby island

So what?

>step 1: have no niggers and spics
shieeet

only bad thing is 4, and thats happening to whites in america anyways so...

why pass?

They can learn that a system made for a homogenous racial group works but not for a multiculti shit one you fucking faggots.

Ok, but only if we're socially similar to Japan as well
We spend more on social security and healthcare than military you dumb fuck

I just like pointing out how small Japan is

A friendly reminder:
Police in Japan are hunting panty thieves and people who talk on their cell phone while riding a bike because of a lack of crimes

The entire west could learn alot from Japan
economist.com/news/asia/21722216-there-was-just-one-fatal-shooting-whole-2015-crime-dries-up-japans-police-hunt

Japan has no nogs and spics so.....
It's like the US in the 50s

You mean the country where you get paid less if you are a big fat ass?
Lefties don't know what they are getting their big fat asses into.

>It's like the US in the 50s
You had both nignogs and spics in the 50s user, not so many spics maybe but nignogs? oh yes

Yeah we did, but spics only in small numbers in bordering counties and nogs were a little calmer

>panty thieves
Stop light thele, climinar sniffel.

The VA is a prime example of what government provided healthcare looks like. It's in complete fucking shambles. FUCKING SHAMBLES. I pay $1000 a month for my health insurance, and choose not to use the VA. I am lucky and have a good job and can afford it. Point is if the government can't even provide decent healthcare to a small minority of it's people how the fuck are they going to do it for the whole state? Until niggers stop dying in waiting rooms it's a pointless discussion

I guess you'll miss
The panty raid

Most ethnically homogenous developed nation on Earth.
Rly makes u think

>230% debt to GDP ratio

Bump

no blacks
no mexicans
no fat asses

Lived in Japan for 5 years. Broke collarbone in Japan. Doctor refused to give me a sling. Told me I had to have expensive surgery (so he could get kickbacks). Wife and I had first daughter there - no epidural, enormous fees, they basically refused giving my daughter formula and daughter got jaundice, and I had to pay additional fees because malpractice doesn't exist there. Their care sucks.

At least step 4 is pushing Japan to attempt big leaps in robotics/automation to take care of their aging population.

>Crustaceans
Wait what?

I mean looking at the average jap they're pretty docile and non-threatening, I'm granting that
But what about the Yakuza? I'm guessing petty crime just isn't much of a thing in japan, while organized crime is.

>Have a 40% tax rate
The US government pays more per citizen for healthcare than Japan.

sulphite preservatives

stop. glorifying. fatfucks