NEW VIDEO FROM CNN

wew lads, the desperation is real

youtube.com/watch?v=vckz6EAn30Y

This is what you call a final attempt at getting the people to trust the biggest failure of a news publishing corporation ever

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hHElT_bA3Ss
ia801903.us.archive.org/20/items/EdwardBernaysWomenSmokingAdCampaignPropaganda/EdwardBernays-Propaganda.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=vD-8JdTIlTg
youtube.com/watch?v=6dZOVIZbDcM
youtube.com/watch?v=iXgLU1QC-JQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qzhxjWRlCJA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dont you feel insulted Sup Forums?

I mean with your education system, I think you guys need a reminder once in a while about fruits and vegetables, how to pronounce and spell them etc.

Wow nice Apple ad!

extremely trans-phobic commercial by CNN

someone should totally meme this

This is a lady. Homophobes might tell you it's a man in a dress. But it's not. It's a lady.

CNN should stop making these ridiculous analogies and just come out and say it.

This is a man.
Some people might try to tell you that it's a woman.
They might scream woman, woman, woman
over and over and over again.
They might put WOMAN in all caps.
You might even start to believe that this is a woman.
But it's not.
This is a man.

>comments have been disabled

because of course they have

>when cnn thinks they're on the side that's saying "apple"

This is a president.
Some people might try to tell you that its in peach.
They might scream In peach, in peach, in peach over and over again.
They might put IN PEACH in all caps.
You might even start to believe that it will be in peached.
But it won't.
This is a president.

BBC Comedy is the only good thing that company has ever produces, of course BBC Nature Documentaries cannot be topped.

This is an apple commercial knockoff.

It's actually pretty funny.
I'll side with CNN they have video of people contradicting their lies.
My president Donald Trump never has proof of any kind. I am ashamed of my President, my country deserves better.

Why impeach him, he isn't done destroying the Republican party yet?

Part of the "Facts First" campaign

The desperation is so pure and potent, it makes me smile just a bit

youtube.com/watch?v=hHElT_bA3Ss

This is as good of a thread as any. If any of you have not read it please spend the time to read Propaganda by Edward Bernays. He was the psychiatrist that laid the foundation for the government and corporate control of the citizens by was of propaganda, or as he called it public relations. If you want to understand exactly how the Jews control the masses then start at the beginning. CNN is just the tip of the iceberg.

ia801903.us.archive.org/20/items/EdwardBernaysWomenSmokingAdCampaignPropaganda/EdwardBernays-Propaganda.pdf

>#24 on trending
>100,000 views
>disabled ratings and comments

Sup Forums needs to twist the narrative to show that CNN is transphobic from this commerical.

> Comments disabled
Every time. Easily twisted into a transphobic ad.

get on it!

homerun

>someone mentions banana
>Sup Forums's mind immediately thinks of cocks

Pottery.
>pic related

I think everyone's had enough of jewish "facts"

Topkek! We should spam cnn with pics of bananas.

ITS AN APPLE IM GOOD GOY OH VEY

We need a banana version of this. And in the end it should read Sup Forums or Alt-Right.

lol

FFS watch

youtube.com/watch?v=vD-8JdTIlTg
youtube.com/watch?v=6dZOVIZbDcM

It's just one 30 second CNN add.

Don't let it drive you guys bananas.

LOL

Jesus Christ it’s like once you start failing it compounds on itself until you are JUST.

Pic related CNN in 2k17

Looking at the picture, it looks like an antitranny video

This is free speech.
Some people may try to tell you that its hate speech.
They might scream hate speech, hate speech, hate speech over and over again.
They might put HATE SPEECH in all caps.
You might even start to believe it's hate speech.
But its not.
This is free speech.
-CNN

Fabulous

And they fucked up real bad. This is not an apple they are presenting

Why do you write 2k17? Why not just 2017? Is it quicker for you to type the k, instead of the 0? Its not any shorter.
Why are you such a faggot?

But nice post, anyways

I love this thread.

All of Sup Forumss pathetic desperate attempts to meme this just prove CNN's point. You guys are all fucking bananas.

Because 2k17 was a more interesting composition for the post.

Writing isn’t just about efficiency

Who is paying you, shill?

The left cannot meme. Even when they try to meme it backfires horrifically.

This is it ITS OVER FOR THEM

unironically kys for the jokes you made in this thread

You're right. Sorry. I'm filled with hate and waves of contempt darkens my mind.

youtube.com/watch?v=iXgLU1QC-JQ

CNN should stop insisting everything is a banana. People wouldn't have considered them fake news if they would have just presented an apple as an apple. The Russian banana narrative, the banana dossier, allways anonymous sources claiming bananas.

>CNN told me this is an apple
>Have to double check from dictionary and google to confirm it

Actual tranny here and this is literally the first thing I thought of when I saw that ad: that they just magnificently set the stage for you retards to go claiming I'm not a woman again.

I fuckin' hate CNN.

THE FINEST SORO'S MONEY CAN BUY, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

Kek. You may think your a banana. But your not. Your a man.

you're really not tho, fampai

I really am though, douchebag. Gender has a biological component, full stop. The debate ~literally~ ends right there because you have no further argument.

What chromosomes do you have?

>literally

>I say I am woman so therefore am woman

Settle down Descartes

>pretty background piano music
>this is a boy
>Some people might try to tell you it’s a girl.
>they might screen girl, girl, girl, over and over and over again.
>they might put GIRL in all caps.
>you might even start to believe that this is a girl.
>but it’s not
>this is a boy.
FACTS FIRST

>claiming

LOL. That's like asking an after-market modified street car what it's factory-installed mold was - you might feel smart knowing it had another mold before, but it means literally nothing now.

Should DM @CNN that we have evidence that apples are involved in Trump's collusion with Russia.

Canucks have a decent sense of humor.

p-post your feminine penis, baka

if I paint myself black and act like a nigger that doesn't mean I am actually a nigger
how do you not understand this?

>*the audience explodes in pure exhilaration and support*

>Will still use the same frame

How do you not get that your inborn, at-least-partially-biological sense of gender is in no way comparable to 'painting yourself up'. What was getting painted up was my body, trying to pretend the brain controlling it was male.

There's a reason actual males couldn't stand me when I was 'being a man', and it's not because 'Ill always be a man', it was because it was obvious I wasn't, and no small number of them went to great lengths to inform me of that.

Fucking kek rekt burger got BTFO

>if I make my skin black, that doesn't me I have black skin because I'm actually white on the inside

You realize being black is literally only skin deep and it doesn't matter what's on the inside cause we're all the same, right?

This is the first thing I thought of.

45% urself nigger

>Facts don't care about your feelings.
Topkek

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?
Why do you try so hard to live?

Okay so what if you had a white kid who has a really strong "sense", as you say, of him being black. He can't help but act like a black person and do everything black people do. White kids can't stand him because he's not acting "white".

If he then decides to look like a black person does that make him black? no

Why do you Reddit fags repost comments from other threads? What exactly do you get out of It?

Get a load of this retard. Despite it having been debunked by its own author, this shining example of intelligence in the modern natsoc movement still thinks the suicide rate is over 40%.
Because now that I have finally got my medicine maybe, just maybe I'll be able to put my mind to work helping society instead of living in a testosterone-induced brainfog all day every day because my body only processes estrogen well. My HS transcript is a vision of potential lost to gender dysphoria, and you imbeciles want to throw more of us down the drain because 'muh degeneracy'.

It would be a lot more realistic if it was a picture of a banana. Them putting out ads like this really shows how conscious they are of their lost credibility.

Only the genes which result in that melanin rich dark skin is encoded into their DNA and is part of the very fiber of their being throughout every cell in their body making it the exact opposite of being just skin deep.

you know what no, this makes me fuucking angry to my goddamn core, I CANNOT FUCKING WAIT until the roaches are exposed for what they really are

this graph doesn't make any sense

that's nice, but again...you're missing the biological component (which since your only possible configuration to make your point is 'biologically black skin', you've kind of worked your way into a corner).

I don't understand what you mean
What biological component am I missing?

High in fat? Low in fat?

Russia hires so many shills last year that Twitter and Facebook are in legal trouble because of it. You really think Russia didn't hire shills to post on Sup Forums, and you really think they aren't STILL posting here for rubles?

Literally anyone who shouts (((shill hired by Sorros))) is just trying to deflect attention from Russia's army of internet shills. They get paid for every (you) they receive btw.

CNN play the provocateur.

Yes your hope fades as despair increases

In your example, you describe behaviour only. 'He can't help but act like...', 'he does everything...', 'he's not acting 'white'...'. These are all just actions. They're not rooted in biology.

Gender is. Your brain gender is at least partially set in stone - its not 'acting' (at least for us dysphoria-having real trannies). So it's not comparable in any way to 'dressing up', painting our skin, tossing on a helicopter-shaped box, or any of the other silly examples that are so often used here.

But at the beginning of the graph, hopes are increasing along with despair. Why would any amount of despair raise your hopes?

lol, taht's fake news

>this makes me fuucking angry to my goddamn core
>core

Nice try banana.

give (you)s i need money for a vodka

What what ?
So are you a man pretending to be a woman or a woman pretending to be a man. What kind of degenerate are you ?

BANANA

BANAN IMPEACH DURNUL DRUMPHIES TWO APPLE SCOOPIES

>MSM
>PEDOWOOD
>DEMOCRATIC PARTY
IT IS ALL CRUMBLING DOWN BOYS

check mate