What's Sup Forums's favorite anime to watch intoxicated?

What's Sup Forums's favorite anime to watch intoxicated?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-pk3IBlxBaw
youtube.com/watch?v=ffl4HDp-_S4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Boku no Life

Not everyone user can pop a stiffy when drunk.

Code geass
Gintama is also pretty good

Generally I just watch mindless shit or catch up on the season when I drink

I don't willingly toxicate myself.
Alcohol, smokes and drugs are for literal fags, begging for early death and self-embarrassment.

>no fun allowed

I see no "fun" endangering myself and others around me, and limiting my capabilities and allowed actions at any given time. If you're such beta that you cannot talk and have fun with people without clouding your head with chemicals, then you are nothing but a little insecure bitch.

>*tips fedora*

you can fuck off to your hipster cave now, son.

Valvrave the Liberator.

Isn't that dude a nutriologist?
Pretty sure he would agree with user

Nichijou. I laugh like a fucking hyena when I'm high

>Not begging for an early death
How else are you going to escape the endless cycle of suffering?

youtube.com/watch?v=-pk3IBlxBaw

smell the roses

I don't watch a lot of anime when I'm drunk except for Pokemon. Usually I watch King of the Hill or Tim & Eric.

Man this is some autism

speak for yourself. My life's fucking awesome.

>caring about your health and enjoying your life without toxic substances = mental illness
Yeah, that's pretty much how the drunkards usually describe me.

Plus, alcohol tastes like cat piss. I can smell and taste it instantly in anything, and it just fucking ruins all it touches. It's like putting nailpolish to your coffee.

That's why you're on Sup Forums

Exactly!

youtube.com/watch?v=ffl4HDp-_S4

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 it an 8/8

>I only unwillingly intoxicate myself

You can just say you don't like the taste, that's an acceptable answer. But, don't do the whole "it's poisoning the temple that is my body and everyone who drinks is a fucking unhygienic bottom feeder who wishing for early death" thing. Cause then you come off as an autistic asshole.

Enjoy your cow urine and hangovers.

Pretty much. If I die because of toxic substances, you can be sure it was a murder.

I hate the taste AND what it does to people.
Sorry that I want to stay in full control of my body and emotions when ever and where ever.
The fact that people who know about my way of life like to exploit this in that "You're the clear one here, so take care of us tnx!" just shows how pathetic people who drink really are.

And don't get me started with the smokers.
Everyone raves about lung cancer, but its' the chronic obstructive pulmonary disease that's the real motherfucker.

Any of my favorites. It amplifies my emotional response.

But I don't get hangovers and I like its taste

Sup Forums, the one place you can troll awfully and still bait people, or the one place the most autistic bigots in the universe can come to feel better about their opinions.