The Celt fears the Anglo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8s2MSVaXNqQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fenians fear the Proddy. They also fear soap, hard work and having their dole money stopped.

I doubt a single person in your pic has a job too otherwise they wouldn't be out protesting over a fleg.

They protest over a flag. You protest to get more niggers into your country.

Which one is the cuck, Paddy McDutchgold?

Really? I've never protested for niggers nor do I know any that has or heard tell of anyone in favour of more nigs. It's pathetic to see the same one loyalist of Pol putting up anti Irish anti Catholic threads. You are pathetic lad. Sad that in this day and age you'd have any anymosity towards fellow White Christians.

you english motherfuckkers got yer asses kicked and occupied by that roman hadrian cunt
he tried to take scotland many times
but simply could not compete with the crazy barbaric scots
he built a big fuckoff wall, and cried all the way home

how`d ya like them apples? ya guffie cunt

Scotland the brave...

Don't forget that England was conquered in a single day by William the conqueror.

The Anglo fears the Slav

Why do Irish Republicans act like their history and culture is significant when every Irishman of note has been an Anglo Protestant?

Where did the Normans go after that Paidrick?

>English
>Defeated by Romans

Angus I...

ITT we divide and conquer the British Isles by rekindling old animosity that's entirely counterproductive in the world they face today.

actually it took years to secure the whole country

Oh look, another white division thread.

SAGE

This

Wrong. We're total bros and literal cousins.

Many of the Anglo-Irish (Yeats, Synge, etc.) were Republicans
Ulster Scots are not Irish, there's a difference

The true celt joins the anglo and conquers the world. There isn't a point to fighting when we can accomplish the world together.

Some Celts find they enjoy being oppressed.

vid. Welsh and Scots

oppressed no. The uk is being held down by the conservatives and if we dont stop being fucking petty we wont ever get out of this police state intact. If we stop it soon we can get out with some dignity.

Oppressed as in ruled by Anglos. Not as in the nonsense that's going on the in the UK right now.

Wow your standards of oppression are really low. bloody hell.

I'm just using the word as everyone else seems to use it.
>be anglo
>travel someplace remote
>find disorganized, violent, savage people
>build infrastructure
>establish law and order
"HELP HELP I'M BEING REPRESSED!"
>oppressive laughter

>I've never protested for niggers

Yes, you have. You're Irish.

>Sad that in this day and age you'd have any anymosity towards fellow White Christians.

You're Irish, not white. You're Catholic, not Christian. Your country is defined by your fenian violence against non-Catholics. So take the priest's cock out of your mouth and fuck off.

>Many of the Anglo-Irish (Yeats, Synge, etc.) were Republicans

You're literally agreeing that the Irish didn't have the capacity to formulate their own nation until Anglos did it for them.

Hi Mi5

We need to conquer them for their own good.

You are one fucking retard. Do us all a favour and kill yourself you fucking fag

as a 1/8th Irishman myself, all I've got to say is:
youtube.com/watch?v=8s2MSVaXNqQ

Your not Irish fuck off.

The planet fears the American.

Kind of hard to do anything of importance when a large amount of the Catholic population were forbidden from owning, land, practicing their religion and being educated properly.

The Penal Laws were, according to Edmund Burke "a machine of wise and elaborate contrivance, as well fitted for the oppression, impoverishment and degradation of a people, and the debasement in them of human nature itself, as ever proceeded from the perverted ingenuity of man."

t. 1/16th an Irishman
fuck off, I'm more than you

They came here and tried from hundreds of years to conquer the island but failed and eventually ended up adopting Gaelic culture.

No one in Ireland gives a bollox about you LARPing cunts

T. Actual Irish man

Loads of Normans stayed in England, there's a lot of Norman surnames in England.

I'm drinking Genius right now and love me some whiskey in my coffee

go fuck yourself haha

Gentlemen, please. You're BOTH scum. Please just wipe each other out in those little containment slums we let you defend so dearly.

if a nigerian were do to that would he be considered irish? no, so neither are you

>Your country is defined by your fenian violence against non-Catholics.

Then what is yours defined by? Conquest and genocide more valiant pursuits?

You are retarded. The Anglo-Irish are not Anglos proper, we're a mix of native Celts, Normans and a few Anglo minor nobility who crossed over.

Ahmed please

>he tried to take scotland many times

nonsense, the wall was there to make it easier to defend the empire from barbarians up north with no resources. romans were only interested in land with resources.

Quit falling for the white division threads you retarded cunts

fucking Americans

This. There's at least one thread a day trying to divide and conquer British and Irish, Catholic and Protestant, Gael and Ulster Scot. We need to put our differences aside because we face a greater threat that seeks to destroy both our people's and it's in the best interests of (((them))) to see us divided.

Can't you guys get along?

This kills the Anglo

Where I live we get on very well but it's a part of Ulster under Irish rule. All the Protestants I know are loyal to the Republic and proud of their Ulster Scot heritage but they don't consider themselves British but Irish and Irish is what they are. Probably helps too that most Protestant in my area have Scottish Gaelic surnames.

If were 100% honest ulster scots living on the island of Ireland have as much right to live there as muzzies have to live in Europe

>have as much right to live there as muzzies have to live in Europe

No. Muzzies have no right to Europe or Ireland.

How soon can we expect the IRA to start bombing mosques or is stopping Muslims from taking over different from stopping Brits?

The IRA doesn't exist anymore.

HE'S ASLEEP ON A UNION JACK PILLOW HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

rest on this comfy pillow young hobbit

This. I grew up a Methodist in southern co.cork and have always gotten along fine with Catholics. We all support the republic and are just as loyal as your average catholic, maybe even more because we have to fucking prove it all the time.

Also picrelated is my great-great-great uncle. He was the Sinn Féin(before they were cucked) Lord Mayor of Cork in 1920 and assassinated for his republicanism on his front doorstep

Britfag who moved to Ireland as a child here. Believe me its way better calling yourself Irish, My job means I have travelled around a lot and anywhere I go people ask me what my nationality is because I have a mixed accent. I always say Irish and people are instantly more warm and friendly towards you, and just out of intrigue I started saying English for a while but couldn't do it for long because as soon as people here you're English they just instantly start to feel disdain towards you. Can't say I blame them, stereotypes and caricatures aside Irish people, especially in other countries, are generally more respectful of other people, tolerant and sensitive. Brits on the whole are fine too but they take a lot of there loutish behaviour with them when they go abroad. They just love taking the piss out of people, and it rubs people up the wrong way I guess

This. The IRA is done.

OOH A UP THE RA

Catholics and Protestants live in peace under the tricolour.

Look at your flag potato-nigger, the orange part is literally there because of a King William conquering your country.

Taken from follow follow.

Travelers moved into my town, now I know why they are not liked. They drive about town in jeeps terrorizing the locals.

The orange part represents Protestants in Ireland not your homosexual faggot king who couldn't even produce an heir.

>follow follow

I give the shit pit a wee browse every time the huns lose, for the memes.

God bless brother Pedro.

Huns fuck off back to castle greyskull

Jesus man a synthetic costume with plastic jewelry would still cost you $10,000 to look like those guys.
We live in an age of worthless peasants. I want an Emperor to cheer.