Just part and parcel of living with dangerous animals

Just part and parcel of living with dangerous animals.

>7 year old boy warned previously about the dogs
>never taught by parents that not all animals are friendly
>entered someone else's property
>the dogs defend their space like normal guard dogs
>boy dies because he's a fucking idiot

Yeah, their nigger owners should be put down.

Nigger dogs

pit bulls are the niggers of dogs, ruined through irresponsible breeding by literal niggers, more dangerous than other dogs

Spay and neuter them down to a manageable population level, require licenses and papers, fine blacks and mexicans for breeding dogs

Precisely.

I dunno, I think attacking an uninvited intruder is pretty much to be expected of a dog. Perhaps the parents should have taught their child not to trespass, and that not all dogs are friendly.
That said, pitbulls are indeed the niggers of dogs.

>the dogs defend their space like normal guard dogs
Dogs should have a better sense of morality than killing a baby. Owner should be charged as if he killed the baby himself.

>animals
>morality
youre a special kind of stupid

>Lowell

Guaranteed the dog "owners" are Dominicans or some other halfrican spigger mongrels.

>daughter's friends son

>7 year old
>baby

>dogs
>morality
Full retard.

Are you actually retarded or just pretending?

1-Pitbulls are the niggers of dogs.
2-That kid must've been really dumb so nothing of value was lost.

>Child trespasses on someone elses property
>Get's mauled by dogs in said property

Is this somehow supposed to be an argument against pitbulls? If the kid was just walking on the sidewalk and those two dogs charged him, you'd have an argument there. But no, the child climbs a fence to get into some strangers yard and get's mauled by strangers dog. That's what all good dogs should do to intruders. If anybody is to take blame, it would be the parents for not teaching him the dangers in his own fucking neighborhood and for not keeping an eye on him.

AYO dey a gud breed who dindu nuffin

Do you actually have an argument that the owner isn't responsible for the dog's actions? They should know better than to attack a child.

Send the owner to jail and kill the dogs.

>Trespass
>Die

What's the problem?

Pit bulls are more of a liability than an asset. They do far more harm than good.

THIS

As the article says:
>entered a fenced area containing the two pit bulls

I agree that pit bulls are the niggers of dogs, but the kid was definitely asking for it.

You would have an argument if Massachusetts were a castle doctrine state.
>In Massachusetts deadly force is legal when the person is in their home and the aggressor forced their way in and is about to severely injure or kill them. There is no duty to retreat when inside one's home.

Open and shut case.

Do you have an actual argument for why he is? The child invaded a property containing two specimens of the most dangerous dog breed there is. It's Darwinism in action.

euthanize all pitbulls and pitbull owners. problem solve. mean IQ will get a nice bump as well

can you post link to the video of the picture ?

FPBP.

/thread

Yes the kid was stupid, now the dogs will be killed as well, and hopefully the owner too. It's a rare opportunity to remove 3-4 things from he gene pool.

I've already made my case. No castle doctrine, and owners responsible for dog's actions.

pitbulls are a breed of peace
not all pitbulls

I want you to be mauled by dogs.

If yard is properly fenced and posted with signage, then 7-year-old was trespassing and dogs were morally right to kill him because he was a criminal. Proper signage also protects the owner and dogs from liability.

>be (((journalist)))
>report on dog attack
>dog was short haired
>report dog as pitbull
>use unrelated picture of fat pitbull on the article for extra sensationalism

the owners have taken the needed responsibility, by containing their dangerous animals behind a fence.

did the owner of the child take responsibility for their sproglodite? no? now the owner of the dog has to spend their evening picking little bits of jimmy out of their teeth.

call me a bleeding heart but I don't think it's ever quite "moral" for a 7 year old to die screaming while having his face eaten off

On the one hand the kid and parents were asking for it, the parents are at fault for being fucking idiots and not teaching the kid about boundaries and trespassing and the kid was a fucking retard for entering in the 1st place.

On the otherhand the dogs are also at fault but if they have been trained as guard dogs then wtf do you expect? this was on the owners private property, killing is a bit far but how do you tell a dog espc a pitbull not to maul it? unless you got there in time to give commands or pyhsically pull em off.

The dogs will proberly get put down, i doubt the parents will get sterilized though.

Try telling that to a judge retard. Luckily cases like this are decided by the legal system.
Not in Massachusetts unless there are local laws I'm not aware of. Dogs aren't above the law. If you set up a booby trap on your property and some dumb kid gets killed by it, YOU are responsible.

HE A GOOD BOY

HE DINDU NUFFIN

NO BAD DOGS ONLY BAD OWNERS

MUH PITTIES

This. They call most dogs that attack people pitbulls, they don't seem to realize pitbull isn't a breed.

and yet people still eat that shit up

Looks like the owner is double fucked
>After the attack, one of the pit bulls escaped the enclosed area and was later located and euthanized.

They're also proposing a ban in pits.

Pitbulls are nigger dogs

But even niggers have the right to defend their own property from homeinvasions.
A 7 years kid is old enough to know not to enter fenced areas.

Exactly, and black isn't a race.

So where were the parents?

kk that has convinced me to not buy or go near that fucking breed

wat

guard dogs are for weak niggers

What was going through everyone's head at this exact moment?

Kid and grandmother hit each other with heads accidentally, dog probably thought she was aggressive towards the kid lmao.

Jesus...
Pits are retarded. At least it seems to be her own dog.

yeah at the same time those dogs are DESIGNED to murder
if you cant understand this youre basically a nigger
> muh dog dindu nuffin he a good boi
this just goes to further proof that a violent race should be kept in cautious check

>snuggles
*kissies*

Cherry picking faggot.
Lots of other dogs attack also.
It's not the dogs fault.
It's the owner.
Where else would it learn that kind of behavior.
I hope a dog mauls you so you'll be more afraid than you are already.

"Ma pittie wud neva do dat he a gud boi." "Chiwawa dawgs byte more!"

does that explain why the pit bull has more recorded attacks on humans than other breeds? because it's the owner's "fault"?

2 less pit bulls in the world

oh well

The kid doesn't deserve death just because it climbed through someone's fence, c'mon now. They do that shit all the time to get their ball ,frisbee or something.
Now if it was a niglet it bet it was attempted burglary (yes even the 7 year olds will steal shit from you) so the mauling was justice served.

They have to go

kill very fucking dog

dogs dont belong in urban areas, if you want to own a dog fuck off to the countryside you fucking shits

im sick and tired stepping into dogshit

same brother, mashallah

>stepping into dogshit
That's cause you live in a 3rd world country.

>im sick and tired stepping into dogshit
Get better neighbours.

I don't like defending nigger dogs but the kid trespassed.