How do we fix the Malawi Vampire Attacks

Even their doctors are Vampires now.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5009691/Doctors-accused-vampires-attacked-Malawi.html#ixzz4wWpotTOY

>Doctors in Malawi have been beaten for carrying stethoscopes by vigilante mobs who believe they are vampires using the instruments to suck blood.

>Medics have also been robbed and had their vehicles smashed, while ambulances have been attacked as patients were taken to hospital, a doctors' association said.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LBG6_HCN3jc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A nuclear bomb dropped on them would actually advance their civilization lol

Replace "vampire" with "nazi" and you have the US

So they can learn about Vampires but somehow they don't learn about doctors or medicinal professionals...

Their president isn't helping lol read what he said...

I know niggers are fucking retarded, but Jesus Christ.

Literally sub human scum.

Fucking nigger appropriating our culture.

It reminds me of the ebola outbreak

You mean Romania.

>how do we fix
nature is already fixing it. you fucking give them aid. medical, food and vaccines so they can breed like fucking rabbits. now they are smashing the things that keep them alive. that's pure nature right there fixing the problem we tried to maintain.

I don't?Vampires are Slavic folklore creatures.

Thank God....

Dont worry guys, we once had a national investigation into the cause of lightning.

Get these people on a fucking boat headed to Europe right fucking now!

t. Ahmad Celek Muhammad from Ahmadyniça

Bloodsucking undead are in every folklore around the world.

skilled

migrants

That is fucking hilarious.
The shit niggers get up to when they allowed to their own devices is tip top lulz.

And people are saying niggers can understand science in Africa

Meh,i know Chinese variants and Jewish variants.Anyway,was supposed to be a joke,but seems this triggers Germans for some reason...

It's African science, shitlord. You have to decolonize your mind before you can understand why witch doctors can call lightning bolts from the sky to smite their tribal enemies.

>Africa is one country

Not every nation brings fourth geniuses like Zimbabwe

youtube.com/watch?v=LBG6_HCN3jc

Don't insult that study
That study has led students to want to try and harness that lightning with magic and send it to their enemies.

>science