What the hell is with the left and mental illness? Why do we still take them seriously?

What the hell is with the left and mental illness? Why do we still take them seriously?

I personally don't take them seriously. But they're extremely entertaining. I think the same about women in general.

>self-diagnosed.
It seems to defy all probability that the amount of "mental illness" is spreading at a faster pace than, say, herpes or AIDS.
In desperate times they'll seek more attention by saying they've got every illness and infection known to man.

i love how people self diagnose for sympathy

I got dirty looks from people at a party when some chick was talking about PTSD, and I chimed in ( was drunk) with "Oh shit, what unit did you serve with?" thinking she was a fellow vet.
Turns out she has "ptsd" from her parents yelling at her.
She and people got triggered when I said "Ah, so not really then"

I guess with over seven billion people they're starting to feel less special, and revert to these self-diagnoses.

I dont know how they can expect people to take their self diagnosis seriously, its not like theyre a qualified professional, god i hate stupid millenials, theyll do anything to feel important or some shit

never seen a green whale before

that thing is mentally ill? who would of thought.

I can't read something like that and actually take it seriously. It feels like total fucking satire.

Play creep then get off the stage....oh you don't play creep live? Just dont come then

Got this off a podcast group I'm part of.

good god

>I do know that I ruled over a giant Galaxy

implying there's even space for 'her' to fit in a giant galaxy.

Not just mentally, but physically as well!

Munchausen syndrome, look it up, it explains EVERYTHING about the left.

So basically the Jews are up to this?
In the words of who would of thought!

I think it ate its giant galaxy and that's why it doesn't rule over one anymore.

How does she not have money when she own 3 police departments?

kek.

Shut up baby dick SHITLORD manchild, fuckin idiot virgins like you should be castrated.

That's the thing though, we don't. Think about this logically, these idiots want a commie revolution where everyone and every culture lives peacefully side by side, get free shit, open borders, no gender and live altogether as one in a Utopian society. Now tell me, OP, why would anyone actually take these vermin seriously?

I need to know...... I want to laugh too!

I feel like this is satire

Refer to OP.
>I have BPD/ASPD/NPD.
>AND SEVERAL OTHERS

there's plenty of people with an actual diagnosis of ptsd that have not served, you would know this unless you were just born or get your information from fox news

ah nice. thank you.

Keked hard

Brain does weird things to a person when deprived. I think she just wanted to be beautiful and lacks the ability to stop over-eating.

MODS ARE FAGGOTS

>I am self diagnosed
does that actually work in the USA?

yeah people involved in horrible accidents and near death experiences and other gorey situations, not fat attention whores who got yelled at or their mom wouldn’t buy them a cake or some shit.

Obviously, but it's disproportionately affecting servicemen ever since the start of the indirect warfare. When you run at each other with spears or muskets, you don't get PTSD, you get it from "there can be a mortar round or IED any second now" for 6 months straight.
That's how I understand it anyway. Of course you can get those levels of life-threatening stress outside of modern military, but it's exceedingly rare.

Diagnosis doesn't really matter. Lady is probably just mental.

I honestly have no clue if that's a man or a woman. Might need to see a DNA analysis.

When the right wing death camps come, I'd be willing to devote my body to produce the next generation of youth.

All chubbies will be bred for racial eugenics.

Lmao nice one

Never make the mistake of taking a modern leftist seriously. Almost everything they do is a cry for help/attention.

I love the adventure zone. A+ banter and minimal cuckery considering who they are. They have a trans character and they only mention that it is trans like once. Don't listen to the episodes where they discuss the podcast.

I stay away from the fans and other fan groups. I went to a live McElroy show recently. Fucking degenerates. It made me sick. They talked about the guy who invented coca cola and everyone booed when they mentioned he was a Confederate soldier wounded in action. Like why. I guess they assume that all Confederates down to the fucking grunts we're le ebil racist shitlords since they were aligned with the cuase. Yet these are the same people that screech "not all Muslims" whenever one goes kaboom.

Baffling.

how do people come up with this shit?

What a fucking freak. Literally no one takes this stupid shit seriously except other freaks.

I don't know and I want to know. I'm gonna say drugs.

>one post by this id, meme flag
literal slide thread but retards are getting hooked and replying