This is the U17 fotball team. This is the future of England

T.EastEuropean

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GFGXyn60iC8
youtube.com/watch?v=QxXba_ENkDE&t=321s
youtube.com/watch?v=JO8PzyUrvzQ
fff.fr/equipes-de-france/6/u19/derniere-selection
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> Judging a nation's racial makeup by posting their football teams as "Duh Proofs"

Red.dit tier retardation.

And that's why you never won anything nor you ever will, you surround yourself with speedy niggers that once growth balances out are outmatched, outwitted and outskilled by white straight cis heterosexual christian catholic males.

America is 98% Black.

According to pic related of World Champion Lakers.

They represent their country, what the fuck? Imagine if Mozart was black.

>world champions
>all nba teams located within 1000 miles of each other

The scariest thing is how many mulattos and quadroons there are in the UK, so not only immigration is out of control but also miscegenation.
A full blooded foreigner can always be deported but what can you do with a half nig with a white wife and 3 quadroon kids?

True.

What indeed.

The NBA is located where?

Maybe they will finally win a world cup

But muh football! Watch nigger millionaire degenerates fuck around for sporting corporations!

We wuz futbol tim now u wite boi cant compete

England aka the Republic of Ireland is not white and never has been

On the bright side, sports are a good way to keep 'em from criminal activity and other degenerate behavior

May I save this image? It's highlarious

Work away.
Check out Sup Forums my friend. There are a great many images mocking the US and their mongrel majoirty.

Footy is a shitty sport even the local teams are full of foreigners these days, and I don't mean just brown people but people from completely different countries with no affiliation to neither country nor city

it's shit and peolpe who talk about it all the time are so fucking boring to listen too

This.

Why am i expected to support a "local" team when there isnt a local majority on it? They might as well be Chinese.

It's funny really because if someone asked what team you supported and said like Paris Saint-Germain or something, they'd be like what do you support them for they're foreign

I remember back when Liverpool used to be pretty much exclusively native players from the British Isles now it's full of foreigners and even the manager is a fucking German, I feel no connection to it at all

pic related

My great granddad played for Arsenal. Back when it was a WW1 amature team. That is what I was told anyway.
No idea what his name was. Was supposedly sent to India, then returned when he was told my great granny was dying and somehow she didnt die.

Fuck sports teams. Money has corrupted the lot.

Libtards be like
>dey gud bois dey just need mo money fo dem programs
Kind of weird. I didn't need to kick a ball to not become a criminal. I kind of instinctively knew that you don't become a criminal because it's wrong.

Really makes me go hmmmmmmmmmmmm...

>He never downloaded a movie illegally.
Everyone is a criminal. There is only different degrees of risk aversion.

1. English football has always been oriented around London;
2. London has a far greater black population than any other city
3. Blacks start puberty earlier and are thus more likely to be selected for youth football teams (they're taller and more muscular until whitey surpasses them in his late-teens/early-twenties)

>surpasses them.
That isnt what I was thought in college. I was thought they are about 20% more muscular and that I need to know this when doing tests to measure kidney function.

Anglos always hated us and preferred african enrichment.

Why are Croats so obsessed with Britain?

Ryan Faulk over at Alt Hyp did a great video on this.

youtube.com/watch?v=GFGXyn60iC8

idk , what did i say wrong?
youtube.com/watch?v=QxXba_ENkDE&t=321s

one of the things is letting croatian civilians be killed by communists in ww2, but the list is long.

>11 guys
>8 of them are cute enough for me to want to suck their dicks

Are most Croats this cute? :^)

The same thing is going to happen to you as well

>Even OUR U-17 team is filled with nigerians

Why are Croats so full of shit as well? Nobody in Britain cares about Croatia, it's so irrelevant to our history and culture. But Croats seem to obsess about painting the Britons as an eternal enemy who they have fought against for their freedom and dignity. In reality you were on the opposing side in WWII and you lost, and that's about it

they are still kids, whats wrong with germs.
without welfare it wont happen, and foreigners dont have where to work here.

Why do you hate sexual self-determination, you Catholic prude?

yes
you are doomed as well, hiberniabro

This is why I can't watch American Football or Basketball.

The fuckers don't even look like me.

If I want to watch two nigger teams go at it, I'll put on the Zulu wars on Nat Geo.

lmao dude got POTATO'D

gas em.

Yeah, but that was after the war was over that you handed innocent civilians in communist hands, the deal was that they could pass trough but you decided to let them die with your communist friends.

Kek you forgot National nigger league

This is why the GAA is so much better. Local lads fighting for the area not a bunch of mercenaries.

You're right. Eastern europeans like to present themselves as ethnically homogeneous
and as a glimmer of hope for future whites in europe
While having mass emigration and sub replacement birth rates.

She has an English name iirc.

youtube.com/watch?v=JO8PzyUrvzQ
this is english talking about what they did.
fck off.

For all our fights and bants we had a good run, you and I.

ur UGLY!!!!!

Oops i meant nigger football league

go back to kindergarten.

imagine you mum is a slut, oh wait...

Doesn't look too bad

UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>1 nigger
Huh I'm Pleasantly surprised
Wonder what the U-15's Team makeup looks like

> t. le 58% face

Mozart was a secret muslim

look it up

They look like nice happy footy lads to me idk

you're a faggot

look it up

even Spain has blacks now, only Italy and eastern europe are black free nowadays, probably

Get you shit together England. You don't want to become like us user. Everyday I have to share the blue line in East Boston with third world shitskins and its driving me mad.

They're as non white as we are

Half of them look like turks.

>1
Sure they had the one black lad from like 2006 to 2012 too
Us and Greatest Ally are pretty well of it seems.

>What inbreeding looks like.

So? Nearly all American athletes are black

>that one dindu
At least he doesn't seem like he is getting along with his teammates like the Anglo-niggers. Most niggers I have met in Ireland have English mothers and English accents surprisingly enough.

That was an insightful video, seem they're tearing apart national and regional identity through mainstream sports too

Honestly these largely sounds like excuses coming from a lazy person.
Obviously foreigners especially blacks being promoted as demigods is bad (especially in (((basketball))) )
But Sports should be Promoted as something to aspire to be.
They promote Fitness & Skill. Young Men with no Sporting interests lose a good Warrior-ish sense of Belonging & Masculinity.

And yet England is still a first world nation, and London is less violent now than it was in the 90s. Racists btfo!

Well the Spanish are niggers to me anyway. no loss.

>Be immigrant
>lol fuck those others immigrants
You have no right to speak Ivar, go back where the fuck you belong you filthy ottoman rape baby

Hard to detect sarcasm over the internet, jao.
I'd take fellow Whites Over third worlders anyday desu.

US tried this. USA didn't make the world cup.

We got some cucked as fuck German coach who started recruiting the children of German coal burners.

Jurgen Klinnsman bit down on the blue pill hard and thought he could make the US competitive by filling it with the children of white women and black dudes.

He eventually got fired and all the players he recruited are busts. If the half-negroes couldn't make the German squad... what made you think they were good?

They stick niggers everywhere these days. Nigger bias in sports.

USA soccer keeps falling for it. Lets a German cuck destroy an entire soccer program and generation by having negro bias. Before that they hyped the shit out of Freddy Adu.

"We got niggers now. We gonna win the World Cup."

The only niggers that are really good at soccer are Brazilian quadroons, octaroons.

Except people unironically do want to become like America. British culture has been killed off in the space of a generation or two, and is being replaced with cheap imitations of crass Yankee shit.

Our Youth team

fff.fr/equipes-de-france/6/u19/derniere-selection

Britain's decline is easier to measure because we have ethnicity questions on the census.
France seems totally fucked, but nobody knows just how fucked.

It's because the US broke "the color barrier" decades ago and we tend to win everything in the Olympics, so everyone else except for based Asian nations need Africans to compete.

Your one white guy is Italian? In other words, no whites?

>Britain's decline is easier to measure because we have ethnicity questions on the census.
>France seems totally fucked, but nobody knows just how fucked.

Thats a good point , fuck knows what the real Number is , you can't go off Personal experience because when i walk out of my door i see 98% white people , but in london you see almost the opposite in some cases

Most of the black guys have peaked in their skill and ability to get better by that age.

I'll resist making fun of your flag because you said the truth.
The niglets that play for the US aren't good enough for the German team and many don't speak English that well.
They don't belong in the rwb

And also

Kek

His name is 酒井高徳, Japanese.
He grew up in Japan. So his main language is Japanese.