pew.tube/user/SmashCulturalMarxism/77KuaGX
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
youtube.com/watch?v=if2V1iszwuA
youtube.com/watch?v=UfiMqDWrDpc&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Det är dags att sluta

Everything you need to know about German cucks:

pew.tube/user/SmashCulturalMarxism/77KuaGX

Because we got the atomic bombs from the Germans after Germany fell.

They US was big on war crimes, like Eisenhower's death camps and denial of POW status to German prisoners of war, but nuking the Germans with their own damned bombs would have resulted in the German Scientist telling us to fuck off when we asked them how to build more bombs.

They still can. Let's hope for the best!

Don't realize why Spencer gets so much flak anyway.
He's smart, charismatic and did some great dialogues with Jonathan Bowden.

If Germany was nuked all the holohoax survivors would have actually died, can't have that happening

Now eberyone has to pay who has whiye skin because of the fuckin krauts.
Yoi know the saying nobody hates germans until you have to live near them.
Granted they are smart and industrious pwople but they are stubborn, beliving they are nwver wrong and have no accountability for when they fuck up. They are intelligent but have no wisdom.

The Germans didn't have atom bombs.

We wouldn't allow such, as bickering apart, I like kraut'bros better then pakies, jews or polaks

Lel, the Germans were no where near getting nukes. Like, not even a theoretical level

>Now eberyone has to pay who has whiye skin because of the fuckin brits
Ftfy

German women are pretty

He's a faggot, praises faggotry, loves Jews, etc.

In the 1960s the NATO plan to defend Europe was to create a radioactive barrier in front of the advancing Soviet army.

Really dirty small bombs would be used to generate a lot of fallout. West Germany would be nuked by the Americans. Millions of Germans would die under this plan.

Don't think that the people who run America wouldn't do it. It was a win-win for them.

Basically did

Yeah, unfortunately, their current paradigm makes those beautiful women hold signs like this:

This is pretty in germany?

There's a reason we were stealing their scientists.

>1 post by this ID
>Sweden
>tries to distract from itself

instead of shitposting you should probably check if ali baba and his 40 thieves rape your mother

Yes they did. They had Heisenberg and many other top physicist.

They developed at least 5 bombs. The Germans tested 2, we grabbed 3, and tested 1, dropped 2 on Japan.

There was a reason why Gen. Patton was saying we had to charge into Germany or we'd lose the war. Patton knew about the bombs. There was a reason we bombed the German heavy water production facility. And there was a reason why our Jews had a "breakthrough" in nuclear bomb development as soon as Germany fell. Germany fell in May, we tested their bomb in July.

JUST FUCKING DO IT

>tfw you realise that every major problem Europe has faced in the past century has been because of Germany

Because the Jews told you Jewish geniuses developed the bomb.

Funny how they "discovered" the bomb 2 months after Germany fell.

>They developed at least 5 bombs.
Source?

Nazis preffered missle systems, they focused all tbeir efforts on that.
This is what we wanted, so instead ofbusing plane, we can turn them intercontinent missles.

But they are correct, they stoppped trying to make nuke.

past two centuries*
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

>When the Jews fool you into thinking that Germans, and not them, were the cause of the problems of the 20th century

Exactly. Even Henry Ford in America knew what the problem was, and it wasn't Germans.

Kraut's ruined America.

>Source?
I give a source...
You ad hom the source.

We're done.

Lets just skip to the end. Here. Take this pill and pretend you won the argument.

Bullshit.

Source!@!!

>the absolute state of Wehraboos

They surrendered before the nuke was operational you dipshit

>Kraut's made America.

The Germans made America. British guys like Hamilton brought the Rothschild Bankers to America. That's what the whole revolution was really about.

>bullshit
>source
Double think. If its bullshit and you know why don't you adress it?

Because they're cucks unlike the based Nips, who are now Honorary Anglos by right of capture.

As in they were so cucky there was no reason to use the bomb. They weren't worthy of the honor.

address what? a meme image on Sup Forums, I just did.

BULLSHIT.

Savage

I, a blonde german crippled cocksucker, surrender
hereby officially to the superior americans, britons and svens on behalf of my country.

I would love to suck some big american black cock now.

Sucky suck all the good burger cum down by tongue.

Cock cock cock I suck everyones cock (if they have an american passport which makes them a hero to me)

This. First time I happen to agree with a blm flag.

K.

>muh children

Warsaw Pact already had set a date on when the invasion would start. They were expected to reach Paris in 7-9 days. All the cities in western Germany, Netherlands and Denmark would have been nuked in 1-2h after the invasion start.

Warsaw Pact conventional forces were superior to NATO back than, so the only response NATO had was to nuke the shit out of Eastern Germany and Poland turning it into a nuclear wasteland.

Luckily for us Polish officer betrayed Warsaw Pact and gave the intel to USA.

cool movie Jack Strong about this spy
youtube.com/watch?v=if2V1iszwuA

Luckily for western europe, Poland is pro european nowdays so the buffer zone is futher east. Now its a Polish buisness to make Ukraine and Belarus independent European countries.

FUCK GERMANY

hail the southern reich!

WOW WOW

THANK YOU POLAND

WHY IS IT ALWAYS POLAND THAT HAVE TO SAVE EUROPE

Didn't have to

Because Poland is right next door to Germany and we like Polish people.

thought you loved children, strong british man.
im 13 but you can come here to shit muslim invaded germancuckland and have sex with me while my parents are gone for work.
after i fucked you in the ass you might have time to visit the local dentist and to fix your crooked teeth

Cause they're "white"
Honestly gercucks need to fuck off. They're the real enemies of europe.

No one seems to want to touch the question:
>How many Communists died in WWII?
>This question puts the Holohoax to shame

yes. you americans are all hero soldiers and should have the right to fuck all of our women because were so thankful that you country has
killed tens of millions of people in proxy or direct wars after ww2.

god bless america

>Zey hate us cuz zey ain't us

Germany has most Neanderthal admixture in Europe. They think of themselves as Aryan but are noneuropean autistic mongrel scum. Funnily enough the neanderthals died out because they were smart but too antisocial to form close bonds like h'wites did, let it happen again!

You sound very wise.

Teach me about life great british queencuck slavemaster im a poor ugly stupid german merkel fanboy ;((

Y-you too, Aryan.

The "muh aryan massa race" is/was just a toll of the superior ALPINE RACE to defeat the [[[ETERNAL ANGLO]]]

Keep crying bitch nigger.

First one, addicted to meth
Second one, addicted to opiates
Third one, addicted to meth again
B-but, muh degeneracy.

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: 0TykjCMR) 10/25/17(Wed)17:42:46 No.146606765 ▶
> (OP)
>Keep crying bitch nigger.
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: kB8vqUb7) 10/25/17(Wed)17:42:46 No.146606766 ▶
>File: mfw trains.webm (2.12 MB, 500x375)-[Close]
> (You)
>First one, addicted to meth
>Second one, addicted to opiates
>Third one, addicted to meth again
>B-but, muh degeneracy.

And you are addicted to cock

>that newfag reply
wew, snarky, upvoted.

Southern Germany is not that bad

Because they planned to use the German war machine in order to fuel further fighting against Russia. They needed the German army to act as a deterrent against further Russian invasion into Europe. Why do you think the states came to the aid of the allies in the first place? Pro-tip: it was because the Russians started winning.

In science, we support the hypothesis that best fits the observation.

You have two hypotheses: Hypothesis 1:
Germany made the Bomb an the US got it from the Germans
2: The US made the bomb.

Fact: Patton rushed into Germany as it was falling, saying we could still lose the war.
Hypothesis 1: This supports.
Hypothesis 2: This is unexplained.

Fact: US got the bomb two months after the Germany surrendered.
Hypothesis 1: Supported.
Hypothesis 2: Irrelevant.

Fact: Oppenheimer was a communist and Soviet Spy.
Hypothesis 1: Supported.
Hypothesis 2: Why Oppenheimer developed the bomb for the Americans and didn't defect to the USSR with his commie girlfriend is unexplained.

Fact: Germans had Heisenberg and many other Physicist.
Hypothesis 1: supported.
Hypothesis 2: Why nobody physicist in US were able to make a bomb before world class physicist is unexplained. Magic.

I could go on, but the US development of the atomic bomb doesn't explain as much as the German development of the atomic bomb hypothesis.

>youtube.com/watch?v=UfiMqDWrDpc&feature=youtu.be

Don't worry lads, we'll make them do something stupid again, i can feel it