Britbongs

>Britbongs

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/markacollett/status/903281425532805120?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=wT4IFP7xv_Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pls tell me you're not srs

for fuck sake. what the fuck is wrong with them. We must literally have Jihadis working in the government making these decisions.

Kurds are terrorist commies

>them

Youre the one thats wrong. Doing nothing

>Hello

Kek

In the same time, our minister ( a woman) said "it's not so bad if """"french""""" jihadist died in Syria"

I know this isn't /r/, but can someone please shoop the nog that humped that female officer into this?

twitter.com/markacollett/status/903281425532805120?lang=en

youtube.com/watch?v=wT4IFP7xv_Y

check out that piercing Rawr

>arresting the one dude to guaranteed NOT be a jihadi while letting the real jihadis roam free
Holy FUCK bongistan

Of course we do. Look at what happened in Rotherham. The Council and Police not only knew about it, but were IN ON IT in some cases.

Witness reports of police literally meeting up with some of the rapists in car parks etc. How do you think it got to be so widespread and left for about TWENTY YEARS?

Commie got arrested? why should I care.

Whoa, did not see that before. Was she just continuing what she did with him from the night before, then?

>tfw no qt bobby bobbing up down on your shaft with a tongue piercing
why even live

This is now a bong hate thread

>this is how the british empire ended

RIP

>it should okay to join a CIA trained militia to fight another CIA trained militia, according to Iceland.

PART

so we'll go after nazis but not other war criminals is that it? because for whatever fucking reason we 'need' to be sensitive to not hurt the feelings of ass backward people. you dont conquer people and then apologize, you conquer and exterminate. humanity is doomed, you dont listen to the enslaved.

We also go for African leaders because they stop sucking the fat dong of Uncle Sam.

>rejoin society

They should be stoned