Date a Live

Natsumi is Cute edition

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=56017104
mediafire.com/download/x88i1idtqcy8u60/Date A Live - Volume 13 - Nia Creation.pdf.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nah, she is a cunt also dark Tohka in the cover again? This author doesn't even care at this point.

He need to regain all the lost from QC.

It's pretty unnatural to have the same girl on the cover of their 2nd arc volume.

Also, Natsumi a cute.

QC was a novel of love. It was him writing the three things he loves most, yuri, Origami type girls, and dumb heroines. I assume that the other authors felt the same way when they wrote their stories.

Natsumi is the cutest girl in Date a Live.

I never understood why people didn't like her. Maybe they were salty about not getting their titty monster witch?

I admit, the bait and switch got me pretty badly too. I didn't exactly hate her but it took me a while to get used to her.

If anything, I'm glad Yoshino has someone to pair up with now. Two lolis are cuter than one

Generals are not allowed here

I don't understand it either.
How can you hate this cuteness?

I want to 'pffffttt' her tummy

But this is not a Tohka centered volume, if this turns out to be another Miku arc then Mukuro is just another filler girl after all.

Because she is annoying, it amazes how a cute design is all it takes for idiots to like her.

I'd argue that Tohka and Miku are more annoying than her.

She was annoying just in the first volume she appeared.

Flopped like hell.

It's going to involve the other girls in a big way since Mukuro wants Shido all for herself

Just admit you don't like lolis and prefer tits, user.
You don't need to get all angry on a loli because of that.

Where's the original image from?

Not really, I like Yoshino and Natsumi is not nearly close to Miku's level of shittiness but it's still amazing how a few of you guys think she is a good girl just because she is cute.

I cutted Nia from that image and can't find the source anywhere. I was about to say it was from volume 14, but you probably meant the colored one, right? Sorry about that............

>............
Stop that

but it's not the girls decision if Shidou chooses to be with Mukuro or them.

Black and white image is fine. I don't seem to have this illustration.

It's not exactly that, at least in my case, in her second volume I really started to like her. The way she acts, the things she say. Even the poor attempts to helps others by using her power, even though she didn't helped at all, it's a cute way I appreciate very much. She has become my favorite character in the novel.

An user asked for a volume 14 epub on the last thread. By chances, is there a volume 13 translations as well?

Its been long since I read DAL, ever since the DMCA disaster.

I found it! pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=56017104

So you only like because you think she and everything she does is either funny or cute.

Yeah, isn't like that for all the rest of the girls, really?
Or you have really found something deep about all the other girls?

>She has become my favorite character in the novel
I will never understand this, all the new spirits feel inferior compared to the first 4 spirits and Origami.

Yuzuru is my personal favorite

Yeah, Tohka and Kotori have actual characterization and do more than just pander to specific group, even Yoshino has some nice characterization in early short stories but she is irrelevant now.

Eh, the twins are okay I guess. I think they are the ones who lack more screentime but I have to admit Yuzuru's date in volume 8 was great.

Well, it's just the matter of opinion.
Each one of us will have a favorite, I don't understand why we have to justify and find a good reason to like them.
This way is easier to like Tohka, since the author forces you to do so.

I like her personality a lot too.
The same way I don't like Origami that much, but she manage to get cute, funny and cool from time to time.

Well Tohka is one of the most popular girls after all, but it goes beyond than just a "matter of opinion" when people have the wrong reasons to like a girl like oldOrigamifags and clockfags.

Wrong reason to like something? Okay then.

Not that guy but are you talking about old Origami? Those guys who focused on the small traits of her entire personality are the reason bad fans exist.

Yeah, next time you will say Shiori is a great character because she is trap or something stupid like that.

Well, Shiori isn't a character, but Natsumi actually is, so you lost your point there.

Not really, Shiori is a character and the main love interest of Miku and despite being unecessary for the plot she is still forced from time to time because the author thinks is funny, so your post makes no sense.

She's just Shidou, not a "great character" and I didn't even said Natsumi is a great character, I just said I liked her, nothing more. This is a harem story, there isn't a right answer to the best girl, just opinions.
With me saying she's my favorite, it doesn't mean that I don't see the shine on the other girls.

Is best girl still alive or no

If a season 3 is made, you would be the happiest user to see Natsumi animated.

Why is edgy reyard so much better than the usual retard?

You're totally right, user.

Tohka's been irrelavent since vol.8. It's not Tohka who's taking the spotlight this time, it's her inverse form. Back in vol.7 we only got to see her in the latest chapter. We didn't get to learn about her so I can't think of a bad thing of her appearing again. We may be able to learn about the other world.

>Make the deeply possessive Mukuro who's starved for love become smitten!?

>The spirit that wanders through outer space, Hoshimiya Mukuro, had sealed off her own heart with the power of her angel. Itsuka Shidou, whose help was rejected by her, shook free from his self conflict and borrowed the strength of the new model Fraxinus and the spirits to finally be able to stand before Mukuro once again. In the middle of the fierce battle with the Goetia operated by Ellen from DEM and also Artemesia who intervened, Shidou was successfully able to open Mukuro's heart. Although he was bewildered toward Mukuro who suddenly changed into being expressively emotionally attached to him, Shidou dated and raised her affection points but... "In addition to the contract with Muku, you must swear to never meet with the other girls" Mukuro imposed a severe condition---. In order to persuade the spirit who hid her excessively weighty love and strong desire to monopolize him, he must date and make her fall for him!?

DAL MOVIE ANY DAY NOW, FFF.

ANY FUCKING DAY NOW.

That's a lie.

Natsumi would probably agree with that.

Ah the best tohka

I like that this spirit is completely the opposite to Natsumi and Nia. She is totally attached to him.

Give up on that user.

yea, there is. Same goes for vol. 14

Where do I find it? A kind user post a link for vol 14, seems from facebook looking from the link.

At least, I'm glad that DAL is still ongoing underground.

I could upload it for you and remove it in a few hours, its PDF format though

mediafire.com/download/x88i1idtqcy8u60/Date A Live - Volume 13 - Nia Creation.pdf. there you go buddy

We're far overdue for this kind of spirit, to be honest.

It's a fucking miracle that all ten previous spirits are willing to share him. Even fucking Origami pretty much rolled over and joined the harem instead of staking exclusive rights on him.

I know, but I still like that instead of having the spirit hate him to death, have her love him to death and it's also a huge problem to deal with.

Got it, thank you. I'm not exactly fond of pdf but this is better than none.

With this, I can properly follow the theads. Thanks a lot.

Fuck off retard, all Tohkas are good.

Most of the anons agree on this though.

Regular Tohka is cancer.

Is mukuro another bad spirit or is she better than the last ones that have been appearing lately?

>Natsumi is Cute edition

Natsumi is a cockblocking little gay bitch

She's probably shit

From what I've read she genuinely loves Shidou, at least her unlocked-self. The only problem is to convince her that she must share Shidou with the rest.

Normal retard can't even compete agaisnt herself.

Loli Natsumi is easily my third most favorite girl after Kotori and Kurumi.

I forgive your shit taste because of Natsumi.

ELLEN >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>kurumi>>>>>>>>>>>>> the rest

I unironically love Ellen.
It's a combination of how she does her hair, her suit, and Itou Shizuka.

>inverse tohka on the cover
Ellen is about to get btfo this volume.

Ellen still thinks about when Shido held her in his arms.

People still keep forgetting about Shidou's wife.

Not that it matters because she doesn't exist.

I never thought I'd ever read this, guys, thank you!

Better study Jewish magic. You're gonna need it.

Not a high quality version, but at least we can see more of her.

"Love, Benevolence, Beauty, Fertility, Purity, Equilibration, Mercy, VICTORY"
I think I'm more in love with her right now.

Thanks

I feel bad that a season 3 isn't planned to be made any time soon.

I doubt any of those descriptions fit too many of the girls.

She won't win, user.

Tama-sensei deserves some love too.

It fit almost all of them.

She's done for.

I can vaguely see it but not enough for me to go "shit son that makes so much sense".

Remember the time when we got played like a goddamn fiddle?

Yeah, good times.

I felt like we needed another loli to play with Yoshino anyway so not as much as others.

Logically, it's just some part of them, but it's something.

For that to turn into pic related, it's pretty good, huh?

Honestly though, the only onee-san type girl we have is Miku. I wouldn't mind more. Nia counts too I guess but the short hair doesn't really convince me all that much.

Mukuro wouldn't count?

Think the clingy-ness might get in the way but we need to see
Also need to reread Volume 14. Don't admittedly have too much familiarity with her

We still don't know how she acts with her heart unlocked. Her clingyness doesn't really tell much.

At least we know she wants him all for herself.

I made a thing

Dumbass. It will never be complete.